Win a share in $10,000 with 6PR’s Millionaire Hot Seat
6PR and Channel Nine are giving you the chance to win your share of $10,000, with Millionaire Hot Seat!
Watch Millionaire Hot Seat 5.30pm week nights on Channel Nine from Monday February 15 to Friday February 26, 2016.
Then be listening to 6PR’s Morning program with Gary Adshead the next week day morning where we’ll ask a question pertaining to the previous night’s Millionaire Hot Seat show. Be the correct eligible caller through when you hear the cue to call, and you could be $1,000 richer.
Over 2 weeks, there’s $10,000 in cash to be won.
To watch’n’win your share of the cash, get into Eddie McGuire for the Millionaire Hot Seat, 5.30pm Week nights on Channel Nine and listen to mornings from 8.30am week days with Gary Adshead on 882 6PR.
Terms & Conditions, with Addendum
Millionaire Hot Seat ‘Win a share of $10,000’ COMPETITION
Effective from Wednesday February 10 to Monday February 29, 2016
The following addendum document stipulates the 6PR competition rules for all participants and applies specifically to 6PR’s ‘Millionaire Hot Seat – Win a share of $10,000 Competition’.
This competition is sponsored by Channel Nine Perth.
The competition runs from 15 February until 29 February 2016.
There a daily prize of $1,000. Offered over 10 consecutive weekdays. Total Prize pool is $10,000
To enter, contestants are encouraged to watch Millionaire Hot Seat 5:30pm Weeknights on Channel Nine from Monday February 15 until Friday February 26 2016.
Then they must listen to 6PR’s Morning Program 8:30am ? 12:00 noon the following weekday (Tuesday February 16 to Monday February 29, 2016) and be the nominated correct eligible caller on Ph: 922 11 882 with the correct answer to a question pertaining to Millionaire Hot Seat.
Contestant will be asked the question live on air and should they get the answer wrong, the next eligible caller will be given the opportunity to answer correctly and so on.
To be eligible to enter contestants must comply with the General Competition entry terms as set out below.
General Competition Entry Rules for 882 6PR
These standard contest rules apply to all the Promoter’s contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by the station. Special rules may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that Contest. Please inquire at the station or check our website for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
1. THE PROMOTER
– The ‘Promoter’ means the company that is promoting this competition, which will be Radio 6PR Perth Pty Ltd, trading as Radio 6PR, (‘Radio 6PR’) a member of Macquarie Media Limited
2. WHO MAY ENTER
– The competition is not open to:
a) a person who is an employee, officer, servant or contractor of the Promoter or its related body corporate or associates or any of its agencies involved with this competition.
b) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household).
c) Potential entrants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
d) Potential entrants who have won a prize/prizes valued either individually or collectively up to $1000 from the Promoter or in any contest run by the Promoter in the prior 60 days.
e) Potential entrants who have won a prize valued between $1,001 and $5000 (inclusive) from the Promoter or in any contest run by the Promoter in the prior 90 days.
f) Potential entrants who have won a prize valued at $5,001 or more from the Promoter or in any contest run by the Promoter in the prior 13 months.
g) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent) or any other member of the household of any previous prize winner who has won a prize/prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $100 from the Promoter or in any contest run by the Promoter in the prior 60 days.
h) A person who is not usually a resident of Western Australia.
i) A person who refuses to comply with or breaches any terms of these General Competition Entry Rules.
– All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on Clause 2 and even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has announced the ineligible person as the winner. Return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
3. MULTIPLE ENTRY INTO DRAWS
– In the event of a ‘Standby list’ or ‘Register to win’ type of competition unless otherwise stated no person is eligible to be placed in the Final draw more than once for each prize during the competition period.
– All prize items are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.
– Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value. Unless otherwise specified, the class of travel for and travel prize incorporating an airfare is economy class.
– Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the winner’s responsibility.
In relation to prizes involving participation in any activity ?
– The Promoter and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by winner in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with or as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize.
– If a winner is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian will need to sign the indemnity and consent to winner’s participation in prize.
– Winners must be 18 years of age to claim and participate in the winning of all prizes relating to alcoholic beverages or gaming vouchers.
4 A. DELIVERY OF PRIZE BY THIRD PARTY
– On occasion, prizes are provided to the Promoter by a third party under a commercial arrangement (‘Third Party’).
– The winner and the Third Party acknowledge and agree that the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the Third Party, not the Promoter.
– The winner agrees that the Promoter accepts no re sponsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the Third Party to deliver the Prize or failure by the Promoter to meet any of its obligations in these conditions of entry or otherwise.
– The Third Party releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of a claim by a winner (or his or her successors or representatives) in respect of delivery of the Prize.
5. PRIZE AWARDING
– Winners will be notified by mail or telephone, and if no mail address or telephone number is given, by any other contact details provided by the winner.
– Unless otherwise informed, all prizes must be collected within 21 days of winning; from 6PR 1st Floor, 169 Hay Street East Perth between the hours of 8:45am and 5pm Monday to Friday excluding all Public Holidays.
– Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms.
– Prizes will only be awarded following winner validation and verification. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Promoter to use winner’s name, suburb of residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
– The Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise contact details provided by an entrant. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
– The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss, loss of revenue, loss of profit or economic loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting any prize or participation in any competition or prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
– A person who enters a competition releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in any competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
– A winner (or his or her guests/parent/guardian as appropriate) may be required to sign and return any liability release provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of the prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and a selection of another winner.
8. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES
– Ownership (including intellectual property rights) in all entries (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) are assigned to the Promoter upon submission and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to any limits contained in the Privacy Statement).
– The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
– The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries.
– Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition.
The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for:
– Tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
– Tampering with the operation of the competition or web site;
– Acting in violation of these terms and conditions;
– Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or
– If an entrant selected as a winner is found to be in breach of paragraphs 3, 4 or 5 of these conditions of entry, a new winner may be selected and, in the event that the entrant in breach has been awarded a prize, the entrant may be required to return the prize or reimburse the value of the prize to the Promoter.
– Participation in the competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these General Competition Entry Rules.
– These rules may change from time to time. The Entrant is responsible for insuring his or her familiarity with the General Competition Entry Rules at the time of participation.
– The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the General Competition Entry Rules generally.
– Where the Promoter has special contest conditions or rules in relation to a particular contest, then they will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency between those special conditions and these General Competition Entry Rules.
Effective 1st January 2016.