REIWA’s plan to fix the WA Economy
REIWA has launched its six-point plan to boost the West Australian economy.
REIWA’s six point plan.
- Increase the stamp duty exempt threshold for first home buyers to $550,000.
- Re-introducing the $7,000 First Home Owners Grant for the purchase of existing dwellings.
- The State Government introduce a $10,000 concession on stamp duty for seniors over the age of 65 to encourage appropriate ‘right-sizing.’
- Remove the stamp duty penalty for off-the-plan purchases.
- Revoke the foreign owner duty surcharge to keep WA property competitive.
- The State Government undertakes a state tax review
REIWA President Damian Collins spoke with Oliver Peterson.
Download this podcast here