Win a trip for 4 people to Singapore, thanks to the Perth Garden Festival
The Perth Garden Festival, presented by The Sunday Times is WA’s most prestigious garden, landscape and outdoor living event. It’s returning to McCallum Park on Thursday 28th April until Sunday 1 May 2016.
Thanks to the Perth Garden Festival, we’re giving you the chance to win a trip for 4 people to Singapore to visit one of the world’s finest attractions ‘Gardens By The Bay’. You’ll fly in style with Singapore Airlines, and stay 4 nights at the Pan Pacific, with $1000 spending money!
To enter, simply fill out the form below, OR listen to Sue McDougall’s Gardening programs on 6PR for the cue-to-call (Thursday 2pm, Saturday 8am, Sunday 7am)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
6PR’s General Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, the following Terms & Conditions relate to this competition:
Competition closes 12pm Friday 29th April. The Winner will be announced by Sue McDougall on Saturday 30th April, during the Gardening program on 6pr (from 8am).
The major prize includes:
Flights for four (4) people, courtesy of Singapore Airlines; and
Accommodation for four (4) people, courtesy of Pan Pacific Singapore; and
A Visa pre-paid valued at AUD$1,000
The flight prize is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Winners are responsible for travel costs to and from the point departure, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, ground transportation and any other costs.
- The winners may travel from 09 May 2016 to 27 June 2016, 05 July 2016 to 13 September 2016, 28 September 2016 to 30 November 2016, 11 January 2017 to 31 March 2017 and is subject to seat availability;
- Tickets are valid for a stay away of no more than 3 months
- The ticket validity cannot be extended and any travel not utilised by 31 March 2017 will be deemed null and void;
- Tickets must be issued prior to 30 November 2016
- The prize tickets are not transferable;
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent of guardian;
- Tickets can be upgraded to Business Class at the additional cost to the winner
The accommodation prize is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The accommodation voucher will be valie for 6 months from draw date (30 April, 2016)
- Advenced reservations are required as the use of Gift Certificate is subject to room or seat availability
- This original Gift Certificate must be presented upon check-in or before ordering at the restaurants and bars;
- Only one Gift Certificate can be utilised per visit and is not valid for usage in conjunction with other voucher redemptions nor promotions;
- Gift Certificate will not be applicable during specific festive events such as New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Eve of Chinese New Year, 15 days of Chinese New Year, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day or other periods as specified by the hotel;
- Gift Certificate has no cash value and are applicable only in relation to the stipulated goods and services;
- Dining privileges are applicable to Hai Tien Lo, Keyaki, Edge, Pacific Marketplace, Atrium and Poolside, unless otherwise stated;
- Expiry date of the voucher cannot be extended
- The Management of Pan Pacific Singapore reserves the right to change and amend the terms and conditions on the usage of this Gift Certificate without prior notice.