Scarboro Toyota Rumour File T&Cs
Scarboro Toyota Rumour File Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
|Promotion:||Scarboro Toyota Rumour File|
|Promoter:||Radio 6PR Perth Pty Ltd ABN 64 008 829 927, Level 1, 169 Hay Street, East Perth, WA 6004, Australia. Ph: 0892201400|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 25/06/18 at 12:01 am AWST
End date: 30/11/18 at 11:59 pm AWST
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is only open to WA residents who are 18 years and over.|
|How to Enter:||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete either of the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
A. Email Entry: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Rumour File”, outlining the rumour in the body of the email and include their phone number. The entrant may be called by 6PR regarding the rumour submitted; OR
B. Phone Entry: phone 6PR’s talkback line on 08 9221 1882 and provide their rumour over the phone.
The producers at Radio 6PR Perth may broadcast select entrants’ rumours on air during a 6PR broadcast. Persons who enter agree and consent to the recording and broadcasting of their rumour and voice on 6PR.
|Winner Determination:||Weekly Winners (‘Rumour of the Week’ Prize Winners)
At the end of each week (Monday-Sunday) of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will select the best ‘rumour’ of the week and the entrant who submitted the rumour will win the Weekly Prize of $500 cash.
Wild Card entrants
The Promoter will at their discretion select additional ‘wild card’ entrants throughout the Promotional Period, from those who submitted a ‘rumour’ which becomes true. Wild Card entrants will be included in the Major Prize Draw and awarded a Minor Prize. Minor Prizes available to be awarded are listed below.
Major Prize Winner
All Weekly Winners and Wild Card entrants will be entered into the Major Prize Draw.
Major Prize Draw: The Major Prize Draw will take place on 05/12/18 at 07:00 am AWST at Scarboro Toyota, 297 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia. The winner must be present at the draw to be eligible to win the Major Prize. The draw entrant will have at minimum four (4) minutes to come forward to claim their prize, otherwise they will be deemed invalid and another winner will be drawn. This process will continue until an entrant drawn is present at the draw and claims the prize.
The first valid entry drawn in the Major Prize draw will win the Major Prize.
|Entries permitted:||Entrants may submit multiple ‘rumours’ throughout the Promotional Period. However, an entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Weekly Prize and is eligible for a maximum of one (1) entry into the Major Prize draw.|
|Total Prize Pool:||up to AUD $43,022.00|
|Prize Conditions:||Weekly Prize Conditions
· Prize money will be direct debited into the winner’s bank account, this may take up to 3 weeks. The winner must provide their bank account details to the Promoter. Cheque request will take up to 6 weeks.
Minor Prize Conditions
· Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
Major Prize Conditions
· The winner must inform the Promoter of the preferred vehicle (from the 2 options listed above) within 24-hours of winner notification.
· The colour of the vehicle awarded is at the discretion of Scarboro Toyota.
· The winner must collect the prize from the Scarboro Toyota dealership.
· Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
· If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
|Winner notification:||Weekly Winners will be announced on 6PR at the end of each week of the Promotion and will be contacted via phone. Minor Prize Winners will be notified via phone. The Major Prize winner will be announced on 6PR on the draw date. The Major Prize winner will also receive a letter confirming their prize from the Promoter and their name and suburb may be published on 6PR.com.au and the 6PR Facebook Page within five (5) days of the draw, for a minimum of 28 days.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for any other prize or transferable.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. rumour(s), photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph.The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.