LISTEN
Watch
on air now
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

The Real Cost of Denishar Woods’ Electric Shock

Denishar Woods was just 12 when she was shocked with up to 230 volts after touching garden tap at her Beldon home in 2018. As a result she sustained a catastrophic brain injury, and now requires full time care. 

Denishar’s Mum, Lacey Harrison speaks to Michael Genovese on Perth Live, about today’s report into their public housing home and how theirs lives have changed forever. 

The report released by Building and Energy was unable to determine if the electrical fault was caused on the network or consumer side of the property.

Minister for Energy, Bill Johnston respond’s to the findings.

 

Download this podcast here

Michael Genovese
Advertisement