Report released into electric shock of Denishar Woods
The Energy Safety regulator has handed down its findings from an investigation into the electric shock of a 11 year old girl at a Beldon home.
Densihar Woods was left with significant brain injuries after she was shocked while turning off a garden tap at her home in March last year.
6PR news reporter Anthony Anderson told Gareth Parker, an open circuit neutral fault occurred, which in turn allowed metallic parts connected to the electrical earthing system to become live.
Gareth then spoke with Denishar’s family lawyer Stewart Levitt from Levitt/Robinson Solicitors, about what can be done from here.
Download this podcast here