Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

The history of Domain Stadium

Domain Stadium (formerly Subiaco Oval) was officially opened on the 17th April 1909 with a fancy dress football match between the residents of Subiaco and Leederville with a crowd of 6000 people cheering on.  John Cranfield on The Way We Were spoke to Richard Offen from Heritage Perth about the history of WA’s home of football.

Advertisement