Mandurah Crab Fest ‘unlikely’ to go ahead
It appears the Mandurah Crab Fest – is now ‘unlikely’ to go ahead.
Mandurah Mayor Rhys Williams is discussing with WA’s chief health officer on whether or not the event should take place as scheduled over the weekend – in light of the current coronavirus outbreak.
The annual crab fest attracts around 100 thousand people over the weekend.
Roy is a stallholder and told Gareth Parker he had received a phone call during which he was told the event had been cancelled.
CRAB FEST | Mandurah Mayor Rhys Williams’ statement on tomorrow’s Mandurah Crab Fest which now looks ‘unlikely’ to go ahead. pic.twitter.com/HuyhmSJ7Av
— News Talk 6PR 882 (@6PR) March 13, 2020
Download this podcast here