Back to school
The Australian Health Protection Principal Committee has issued new guidelines to make the return to school as safe as possible for students and teachers.
Ahead of Mark McGowan’s return to school plan for term 2, the AHPPC has provided the following practical guidelines:
- Parent contact with teachers is limited
- Teachers practice social distancing
- Children practice good hygiene
- Staggered start school times
- Children don’t attend school while unwell
- Restriction of mobile phones
- Comprehensive cleaning at schools.
Follow the link for a a comprehensive list:
Federal Education Minister Dan Tehan joins the show to discuss the recommendations.
Download this podcast here