Noisy car? Don’t ignore it…
Is there a knocking sound coming from your engine? A funny click when you turn a corner? Many of the sounds our cars make are normal… but some shouldn’t be ignored.
Glen McIntyre, a service advisor with the RAC, shared his list of the top five car noises which warrant further investigation:
1. Brake grinding or squealing.
2. Suspension knocking or rattle.
3. Drive belt and pulley noise – a squeal or whirring noise.
4. Engine rattle or ping – often caused by using the wrong fuel quality.
5. Tyre noise – a humming or whooping sound, especially at speed.
Listen to the full segment below:
For more Perth Tonight stories, click here.