Holey Moley Fathers Day Lunch
6PR Holey Moley Father’s Day Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
|Promotion:||6PR Holey Moley Father’s Day|
|Promoter:||Radio 6PR Perth Pty Limited ABN 64 008 829 927, Level 1, 169 Hay Street, East Perth, WA 6004, Australia. Ph: 0892201572|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 12pm AWST on 13/08/18
End date: 11.59pm AWST on 24/08/18
Daily trivia question will be broadcasted during the Simon Beaumont’s 6PR Afternoon radio show (12pm-3pm AWST each weekday ONLY during the Promotional Period).
|Eligible Entrants:||Entry is only open to WA residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.|
|How to Enter/Win a Minor Prize:||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps:
a) listen to Simon Beaumont’s 6PR Afternoons on weekdays between 12pm and 3pm during the Promotional Period for the daily pop culture trivia question; and
b) visit www.6pr.com.au/win, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page, complete the online form with all requested details including the correct answer to the daily pop culture question from Simon Beaumont’s 6PR Afternoon show for that same day. The online entry form must be completed and submitted by 11:59pm on the same day on which the trivia question is broadcasted.
|Entries Permitted:||Multiple entries permitted per person subject to the following:
i) limit one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and
ii) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
|Minor Prize Winner Determination (20 Minor Prize winners):||The Minor Prize Draw will take place on at Radio 6PR Perth Pty Limited, Level 1, 169 Hay Street, East Perth WA 6004, Australia at 02:30 pm AWST via barrel draw. Entries to the Minor Draw will be collected throughout the Promotional Period and entered into the Minor Prize Draw. Only entries which contain a correct answer to the daily trivia question will be eligible to win a prize.
The first twenty (20) valid and correct entries drawn will win the Minor Prize indicated below.
|Major Prize Winner Determination:||At the “Lunch with Simon Beaumont”, a barrel will be set up containing the names of the twenty (20) winners of the Minor Prizes who are present at the event.
Simon Beaumont, or a representative, will draw a name at random from the barrel. The person whose name is drawn from the barrel will win the Major Prize.
The Major Prize Draw will take place at Holey Moley Golf Club, 53 Lake Street, Northbridge, WA 6003, Australia at approximately 2:30 pm AWST on 31/08/18 using barrel draw. The winning entrant must claim the prize in the Promotion by being present at the draw and will have (at minimum) four minutes following the draw to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within four (4) minutes they will forfeit their right to the prize, and the next valid entry drawn who confirms their attendance within four (4) minutes will win. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
|Prize conditions:||· No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
· Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
· The Major Prize will be delivered by email.
|Winner Notification:||The Minor Prize winners will be contacted by phone within two (2) business days of the draw.
Major Prize winner will be notified in person at the Lunch with Simon Beaumont on 31/08/18.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries during the respective entry period outlined in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.