2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final Terms and Conditions
2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final Giveaway Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
|Promotion:||2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final Giveaway|
|Promoter:||Radio 6PR Perth Pty Limited ABN 64 008 829 927, Level 1, 169 Hay Street, East Perth, WA 6004, Australia. Ph: 08 9220 1400|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: Sunday 19th August 2018 at 06:00 pm AWST
End date: Friday 24th August 2018 at 08:30 am AWST
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is only open to WA residents who are 18 years and over.|
|How to Enter:||To enter, and become one of the finalists, the entrant must complete the following steps:
a) watch Seven News at 6pm – Channel Seven Perth for the code word for that day, shown during Sunday August 19 to Thursday, August 23rd, 2018; and
b) listen to 6PR’s Breakfast Program between 5.00am – 8.30am the following weekday morning (Monday, August 20 to Friday, August 24) and be one of the nominated correct eligible callers on Ph: 922 11 882 with the code word.
1. All five (5) finalists must be available to attend the draw on August 27, 2018, at the 6PR offices from 7.30am. If a finalist is unavailable to attend they will forfeit their right to be entered into the draw.
|Entries permitted:||Limit one (1) entry per household.|
|Draw:||a) The draw will take place at Radio 6PR Perth Pty Limited, Level 1, 169 Hay Street, East Perth WA 6004, Australia at 08:00 am AWST on 27/08/18 using barrel draw.
b) All finalists will be invited to attend the draw.
c) The first two (2) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prize below.
d) The winning entrant must claim the prize in the Promotion by being present at the draw and will have (at minimum) four minutes following the draw to claim the prize.
e) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
|Total Prize Pool:||up to AUD $14,000.00|
|Prize Conditions:||· No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
· Itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Travel must be taken from the August 27, 2018 to the September 29, 2018, to coincide with 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final. If the winner is unwilling or unavailable to travel during these dates they will forfeit their right to the prize.
· The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
· The 2018 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
· Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
· Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
· The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
· Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
· The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
· Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
|AFL Approval Code:||AFL Authorised GF Promotion Permit # GFAFL 18/122|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the respective entry period specified in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.