Fake News, leftovers and mini baseball bats!
When Kirk Clyatt joins Tony McManus, it’s time to talk all things USA.
In this chat:
- Sinclair Broadcast group and their ‘news promo’ about fake news that they forced all of the anchors to read.
- Not be outdone, by the school district in Pennsylvania that put rocks in classrooms for kids to throw at an armed gunman another PA school district has now given it’s 500 teach teachers miniature baseball bats as a last line of defence.
- Blake Shelton is in the news because one of the textbooks that he used as kid in Oklahoma … so this goes back to the ’80s is STILL in use and this is only one of the reasons the teachers there just finished a nine day strike.
- A 23 year old immigrant from Brazil was singing at his job in a grocery store in Massachusetts during the holiday season and has now been admitted to the Berklee College of Music
- The battle between Sean Hannity on Fox and Jimmy Kimmel on ABC was about to come to blows, but now late night host Jimmy Kimmel is calling for a truce.
- If you work for the Washington Post they have an in house messaging channel … the Leftovers Channel… there is so much left over food, one reporter wanted to see if she could live off nothing but leftovers at work for a week.
Download this podcast here