Thanks for logging in.

You can now click/tap WATCH to start the live stream.

Thanks for logging in.

You can now click/tap LISTEN to start the live stream.

Thanks for logging in.

You can now click/tap LATEST NEWS to start the live stream.

LISTEN
Watch
on air now

Create a 6PR account today!

You can now log in once to listen live, watch live, join competitions, enjoy exclusive 6PR content and other benefits.


Joining is easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Bristles medically removed after BBQ accident

Oliver Peterson

A Perth man is warning barbecue users to be extra careful when cleaning their barbecues after he was forced to have emergency services after accidentally ingesting metal bristles from his barbecue brush. Sean Baldwin had metal bristles medically removed after they fell off the brush he cleaned his barbecue with and used the barbecue soon after. He told Oliver Peterson his story today on Perth LIVE.

Download this podcast here

Oliver Peterson
Advertisement