Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes
Panorama roasted Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes drizzled with Manjimup truffle oil
Recipe don hancey and carl maseyk panorama catering
10 Royal blue potatoes
½ bulb of garlic
Few big sprigs of rosemary
Murray river pink salt
Indigo grinds black cracked pepper
Red Island E.V.O.O
- Preheat oven to 220 degrease
- Cut potatoes in half length ways, cut again in half length ways, and then slice into roughly 1 – 2cm shapes.
- Place on an ovenproof tray and drizzle a good lug of E.V.O.O over the potatoes.
- Peel the garlic and roughly chop it, throw in with the potatoes
- Take the rosemary of the stalk and roughly chop half of it, throw the lot in with the potatoes.
- Season the potatoes with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Mix the whole lot in the tray and play in the oven.
- Drizzle with a touch of WA truffle oil
- Check your potatoes after 20 mins, and once there done using a scrapper, scrap under the potatoes to serve.