Pay Your Bills 2012 Terms and Conditions.
6PR Competition Terms and Conditions - addendum
Pay Your Bills 2012 Promotion - Effective Monday, July 2, 2012
The following addendum document stipulates the 6PR competition rules for all participants and applies specifically to 6PR’s Pay Your Bills 2012 Promotion.
6PR PAYS YOUR BILLS ( 2012 )
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following stipulates 6PR’s contest rules for all participants and applies to 6PR’s PAY YOUR BILLS Contest 2012.
2. The competition runs Weekdays only from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July 2012. Final entries received by email no later than 4pm Friday 20th July, and via mail must be delivered to 6PR by 10am Friday 20th July.
3. To enter, listeners must log on to www.6pr.com.au and click on the “Pay Your Bills” panel. A website “pop up page” will prompt them to register their name, age, address, phone number, the amount on their Household bill (Gas, Electricity, or Internet/Telephone only).
4. Listeners can also enter via mail by placing their name, age, address, phone number, the amount on their latest Gas, Electricity or Internet/Telephone bill into an envelope and post it to Pay Your Bills, PO BOX 6072, East Perth, 6892 (Please indicate what the bill is for).
5. Entry is open to People who reside within the Perth Metropolitan Area.
6. Only one (1) entry per person per week will be allowed.
7. Acceptable Household Utility Bills include such bills as Internet/Telephone, Electricity and Gas.
8. Amounts cannot exceed A$500.00
9. Entry into the competition closes 12noon AWST, Friday 20th July 2012.
10. Five (5) finalists will be drawn from the barrel each weekday. This will be a combination of a random draw from a barrel (for mail entries) and a random draw from the website entry cache.
11. Winners will be chosen at random times between 8:00am and 10:30pm, from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2012. 6PR will announce a finalist name on air.Continued...