- Drum lines debut in street directory
- WA won't be disappointed
- Dean Bailey dies, aged 47
- Is a 10 year ban enough?
- Mabury calls it a night
- Sylvia behind the 8 ball
- Commissioner on Buswell
- Let's talk about sex
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lorraine Mcintyre on Drum lines debut in street directory This is a "SUPERAWESOME" Effort guys,We appreciate Everything,that helps keep Awareness & education to the general ... more
- Kerry White on Is a 10 year ban enough? She should have been given a prison sentence and a life ban on owning animals. Disgusting woman. more
- Bob Jackman on Mabury calls it a night As one of the first people Graham helped on nightline and an ongoing relationship for many years including a tv spot on a ... more
- Mustafa on Drum lines debut in street directory Well done Wayne Oakley! I'll be tracking down some QPA Street directories for my vehicles! more
- Peta Charles on Is a 10 year ban enough? No No No. A life time ban for this "thing" (human). Roberta Walton and ALL others like her should not, can not have the ... more
- Paul on Is a 10 year ban enough? Maybe that "thing" who calls itself a human should be put down.....I never cease to be amazed by so called "humans" who ... more
- donnella buxton on Is a 10 year ban enough? It is truly so cruel, if she could not afford to feed them she should have given them away. This woman is heartless.SHE ... more
- Mark on Is a 10 year ban enough? Its best for me not to comment because what I say would not be displayed. Thank you Mr May from RSPCA more
- Michelle de Vattimo on Is a 10 year ban enough? Absolutely disgusting! These people should NEVER be able to own or look after any animal! I really don't know how some ... more
- Bryan Jary on Is a 10 year ban enough? She should have received a prison sentence. more
- chris on Is this Buswell's last straw? Before everybody calls high and mighty remember that Alanah Mctiernan was caught drink drinker and speeding whilst being ... more
- wayne on Is this Buswell's last straw? A lot of excuses to right a wrong and get sympathy, another pollie get away with drink driving more
- David Cotton on Is this Buswell's last straw? Looking above at comments by Monnie, might be minor damage but what if he had run over a child and killed them.Along with ... more
- Lorraine Collier on Is this Buswell's last straw? it is about time Buswell was gone and I think the same for Barnett. He has broken promises he made and has taken money from ... more
- Diana on Is this Buswell's last straw? Is it really necessary to hound Buswell, as will happen? He's broken, isn't that enough? more
- Monnie on Is this Buswell's last straw? Minor damage - modern bumpers are flimsy things held on by clips and fall off at the slightest bump. Give the guy a break more
- Paul Bowers on Is this Buswell's last straw? Both the Premier and Troy Buswell should stand down to maintain confidence in our government,there is an obvious cover-up. ... more
- Dellas on We're an overpriced backwater Yep, that's exactly what we are."Up-ourselves regardless".The tyranny of distance seems to have attracted many peoples from ... more
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
You've Got To Be Kidding!
Retailers beware! 6pr's consumer watchdogs are on the loose and calling Millsy with your questionable pricings, deals and policies.
If you have seen or had a 'You've got be kidding' moment then simply click the link below to submit it along with your contact details and you will be in the running to win a weekly prize.
Click here to submit a 'You've got be kidding' moment.
Tuesday 13th December
Question: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Answer: To get 12c off at Woolworths.
Millsy kicked things off this week with an odd-servation of a new pricing war between Coles and Woolworths.
Coles were advertising their BBQ chickens for $10 flat but in a piece of marketing brilliance that surely would have stopped Coles shoppers in their tracks, Woolworths were offering a full 12c off their standard BBQ chicken.
That’s right...a full 12c...1/8 of a dollar off.
Not alone in his disbelief, Millsy was called by one listener who asked if 'The Fresh Food People' would be liable for any injuries incurred by the mob of shoppers that would stampede toward Woolies to take advantage of this surely short lived price.
Fair dinkum! How stupid do supermarkets (and marketers) think people are to believe that a 12c saving on a chicken will change shopping habits. This is 12c shot at Coles is nothing more than an irritation to shoppers, the equivalent to that invasive neighbour that sticks his head over the fence and asks 'what did you pay for your new car?'
You know your answer will always be $3000 more than what he paid and he gleefully tells you that should have come to him first.
Well done Woolworths you just became 'that' neighbour for me. The one people avoid unless they really need something or have forgotten why they were avoiding you in the first place.
The supermarkets are having a lend - sure there are lots of specials but for the most popular items, you have to buy 2 !!!! Thats all well and good but my grocery budget shouldnt have to blow out to get a deal, it should be the same price for one or more if it is a special !Brian Wednesday 9 November, 2011 - 2:11 PM
Brilliant little rant. I for one was turned off Coles when that dreadful "Down, down, prices are staying down" ad came on with the woman who couldn't sing to save herself. Now? What do I do? It's like trying to pick sides for a water polo game and the only two players left to choose from are Barney the Dinosaur and John Goodman!Shane Kavanagh Tuesday 18 October, 2011 - 8:05 AM