- Data retention plan 2.0
- Groomed to hate Australia
- AFL Fixtures for 2015
- Hunt being hunted
- Suns to get an Eade-ucation
- Take the punt out of 'The Cup'
- Glory in 'cheeky' finals chance
- Is this 2014 or 1971?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Social media slams sexist ad Men are treated as sex objects just as much as women. It's just the female industry for it is much much larger. The ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Anne, it wouldn't bother me one bit. You are living in a dream if you think people are not judged by the way they look ... more
- Anne on Social media slams sexist ad steve I dont think you want to be defined by the size of your package or lack thereof. more
- steve on A waste of open space What a great idea. Replace green, leafy, oxygen giving, animal habitats with buildings. We need more of this sort of ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Wow, what a crime! Meanwhile 100's flock to the Firemans Calendar event. I didn't hear a single guy complain. more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad This whole "sexist" thing is ridiculous.Women objectify themselves, compare themselves with each other, judge each other on ... more
- Elaine on Paul Murray Retires Good luck with the rest of your life and enjoy your retirement you well deserve it. I, like the previous comments do hope ... more
- Ruther on A waste of open space I live in East Wanneroo where there is a majority of land owners waiting for rezoning from rural to urban but is held to ... more
- bill on Paul Murray Retires job well done your leaving will cause 6pr great pain replacing you. good luck more
- tessata on Aussies to join Ebola fight Tim Costella says we should forget about ourselves and send medical staff overseas.Yes if it is safe, but not until we have ... more
- John Forbes on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulGee Whiz I'm going to miss you informative show. more
- Dellas on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 What great social change has Colin Barnett ever made?Did he stop conscription? Did he bring in support for single ... more
- Flash on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr Barnetts comments are of no relevance. If Mr Barnett had just 5% of Mr Whitlam's abilities the state of WA would be 500% ... more
- colin on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr barnetts comments ,shows all w.a. what sort of person he is ,history will show Mr Whitlamas the game changer in our ... more
- Carol on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing I am disgusted at the fact that they are worried and now bitching to the gov for more special privileges. They do not ... more
- Kevin on Paul Murray Retires Good luck Paul. By far 6PR's most politically astute presenter, you will be a loss. I hope the MD can find a top class ... more
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
Woman killed near White House
Police have shot and killed a woman in the country's capitol Washington. The woman, driving a black car with a young child inside, tried to ram through a White House barricade before leading police on a chase where police shot and killed her, witnesses and officials say.
The incident was captured by a TV crew from ALHURRA.
A woman with a 12-month-old baby has led Secret Service and police on a car chase from the White House past the Capitol, trying to penetrate security barriers at both landmarks before police shot her dead. The infant survived.
Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says she's confident it was not an accident. Capitol Police say there appears to be no terrorist link, but authorities haven't said if the woman had been armed.
Tourists, congressional staff and even some senators watched as a caravan of law enforcement vehicles chased the woman's vehicle down Constitution Avenue outside the Capitol.
House and Senate lawmakers, inside debating how to end a government shutdown, briefly shuttered their chambers as police shut down the building.
Join the conversation and share the story below
Stay up to date on breaking news with 6PR on Twitter