- What the hell is Bro-ga
- 'It's like child abuse': AMA
- Banned from ANZAC parade
- Woof woof is this the end?
- Murray's Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tech killing our driving
- Karl calls out the Premier
- S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
- Jess on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I think it is disgraceful they have been able to do this in a work location. If they want skimpys or strippers they should ... more
- Lee on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I don't have a problem with what SAS soldiers want to do in their downtime as long as it is legal, which Skimmpys are. ... more
- Chris on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal For God's sake, these soldiers are grown men and the barmaids are grown women doing the job of their own free will. Nobody's ... more
- Amanda on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Good morning 6PR,In regards to the skimmpys being at the Swan Barracks, seriously this women complaining should get a ... more
- shailesh on Has Clive gone too far? India and China are one of the two biggest business partners of Australia. However, both the countries have faced public ... more
- Angela on Worry over radicals in Perth This is just crazy. Why is it that these young men of middle-eastern background more susceptible to being radicalized? These ... more
- Dellas on PMS is a man's fault. Apparently What is this "man" talking about?This creature who has never experienced "Men-archy" "Men"-suration, pregnancy or ... more
- Stuart on Cut welfare for home owners - Senator What garbage. This flies in the face of what generations of Australians have saved and worked for. The family home should be ... more
- Rod Tweddle on Cuts for WA seniors rebate Those changing the rules for seniors were perhaps not around before compulsory superannuation. A means test by all means, ... more
- Laurie on Robin Williams dead at 63 So sad. A tragic circumstance. Such a talented man. Will be greatly missed. Feel so sorry for his family. more
- Ben on Gammy's father's growing record This guy has made his bed, the point isn't if is fit to look after kids now, he ruined 4 human lives in unspeakable crimes, ... more
- Trish on Have your say on euthanasia We should all have a choice in how we die. I for one would not want to linger on in pain with no end in sight. more
- Trish on Cut welfare for home owners - Senator Well said Grant. more
- Hermoine Lynn on Keep freedom of speech free Unscrupulous types have been using the race card for credit on race hate. Do we really need to up the ante?! more
- Dellas on WA schools continue to cane Good one, Carole.Have you ever tried to concentrate on school work after being caned and publicly humiliated in front of the ... more
- Dellas on Keep freedom of speech free Here's the "thing".How can Freedom of Speech be compromised when 18D of the Act protects the right of this freedom if ... more
- anne on Keep freedom of speech free freedom of speech is a celebrity calling Delta Goodram a white b....and getting away with it. more
- tessata on Cut welfare for home owners - Senator You are not a self-funded retiree, a part funded retiree or a pensioner you are the ageing generation and the media, the ... more
Woman killed near White House
Police have shot and killed a woman in the country's capitol Washington. The woman, driving a black car with a young child inside, tried to ram through a White House barricade before leading police on a chase where police shot and killed her, witnesses and officials say.
The incident was captured by a TV crew from ALHURRA.
A woman with a 12-month-old baby has led Secret Service and police on a car chase from the White House past the Capitol, trying to penetrate security barriers at both landmarks before police shot her dead. The infant survived.
Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says she's confident it was not an accident. Capitol Police say there appears to be no terrorist link, but authorities haven't said if the woman had been armed.
Tourists, congressional staff and even some senators watched as a caravan of law enforcement vehicles chased the woman's vehicle down Constitution Avenue outside the Capitol.
House and Senate lawmakers, inside debating how to end a government shutdown, briefly shuttered their chambers as police shut down the building.
Join the conversation and share the story below
Stay up to date on breaking news with 6PR on Twitter