- Sue's Tour Highlights
- Perth needs to grow up
- Six storeys in 10 days
- Not your average Joe
- Leaf our ficus alone
- No sex for 12 months
- Epileptic toddler uses cannabis
- French Giants heading to Perth
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
- Laurie on Synergy board members walk Despite what NAHAN has said, the loss of 4 members of the Board does show a certain lack of confidence in his leadership. ... more
- Tracey on "Are you well hung?" Jackie Lambie - I thought it was funny and I'm over 50 and female!! more
- Diana on Synergy board members walk Synergy Board members are very savvy people; their resignations are a HUGE vote of No Confidence in Mike Nahan. Replace him ... more
- Hereinmyhead on Too Many Silly Rules? Wow, a voice of reason! Tracey Brown speaks the truth. There is too much knee-jerk passing of laws and regulations in this ... more
- Hereinmyhead on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Great comment Dellas, it's all too much! more
- Dellas on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Can all you salivating "journalists" and "news people" please stop this opportunist "news fest", shut up and stop banging on ... more
- Faye Rowe on Premier: 28 Australian lives lost Dear PaulMy husband and I are in Nice at present when we heard about the plane being shot down. We just couldn't believe it ... more
- Wayde on Buswell claim lacking facts What would have happened if Troy was a well know criminal figure - The Police would have called in TRG and stormed his house ... more
- Lee on Thorpe's admission ignites debate The first statement people make in regards to Ian Thorpeâ??s sexuality is â??who caresâ?? If nobody cares why are millions ... more
- Ben on 'Fan First' Stadium Fan first for AFL, for rectangular sports no. No retractable seats, just stupid bump seats which really serve no purpose ... more
- Danny on 'Fan First' Stadium You mentioned at length the number of various toilets, but nothing about disabled Facilites. Very inportant to us!!! more
- Laurie on Buswell claim lacking facts The whole of the Buswell affair, plus the lies and deceit of the Liberal/NP Government, has ensured their defeat at the next ... more
- david hanks on WA the grumpy state i think it should be BARNEY RUBBLE.Only Barney has more brains than that idiot in charge of our state.RF9 more
West Papua and Assange
Howard Sattler spoke with Green’s Senator Scott Ludlam, Julian Assange’s lawyer Jennifer Robinson and West Papuan Independence Leader Benny Wenda. Up for discussion was Julian Assange and trouble between Indonesia and the West Papuan people.
West Papua is a victim of its gold and the wealth which US businessmen (Lovett and Rockefellers) wanted.
Legally West Papua is a UN trust territory under General Assembly resolution 1752 (XVII), and like East Timor is entitled to self-determination by its indigenous population.
Australia has a legal duty under Commonwealth law to remind the Security Council that West Papua is a trust territory. But Bob Carr does not know much about the UN Charter or the rule of law.Andrew Johnson Saturday 16 March, 2013 - 7:38 PM
Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.
I have just heard Howard's interview with Jennifer, Benny and Scott and how refreshing it was to hear inasmuch as unfortunately Benny and Jennifer were unable to come to Adelaide.
Thank you Howard for not turning a blind eye to the human rights atrocities being committed against our neighbours in West Papua by the Indonesian Military.
Thank God we have the Greens who are not afraid to stand up and be counted.
'Mans inhumanity to man makes countless thousands mourn" Robert Burns.
Rosemary McKayRosemary McKay Monday 25 February, 2013 - 8:37 AM