- Drum lines debut in street directory
- WA won't be disappointed
- Dean Bailey dies, aged 47
- Is a 10 year ban enough?
- Mabury calls it a night
- Sylvia behind the 8 ball
- Commissioner on Buswell
- Let's talk about sex
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mustafa on Drum lines debut in street directory Well done Wayne Oakley! I'll be tracking down some QPA Street directories for my vehicles! more
- Peta Charles on Is a 10 year ban enough? No No No. A life time ban for this "thing" (human). Roberta Walton and ALL others like her should not, can not have the ... more
- Paul on Is a 10 year ban enough? Maybe that "thing" who calls itself a human should be put down.....I never cease to be amazed by so called "humans" who ... more
- donnella buxton on Is a 10 year ban enough? It is truly so cruel, if she could not afford to feed them she should have given them away. This woman is heartless.SHE ... more
- Mark on Is a 10 year ban enough? Its best for me not to comment because what I say would not be displayed. Thank you Mr May from RSPCA more
- Michelle de Vattimo on Is a 10 year ban enough? Absolutely disgusting! These people should NEVER be able to own or look after any animal! I really don't know how some ... more
- Bryan Jary on Is a 10 year ban enough? She should have received a prison sentence. more
- chris on Is this Buswell's last straw? Before everybody calls high and mighty remember that Alanah Mctiernan was caught drink drinker and speeding whilst being ... more
- wayne on Is this Buswell's last straw? A lot of excuses to right a wrong and get sympathy, another pollie get away with drink driving more
- David Cotton on Is this Buswell's last straw? Looking above at comments by Monnie, might be minor damage but what if he had run over a child and killed them.Along with ... more
- Lorraine Collier on Is this Buswell's last straw? it is about time Buswell was gone and I think the same for Barnett. He has broken promises he made and has taken money from ... more
- Diana on Is this Buswell's last straw? Is it really necessary to hound Buswell, as will happen? He's broken, isn't that enough? more
- Monnie on Is this Buswell's last straw? Minor damage - modern bumpers are flimsy things held on by clips and fall off at the slightest bump. Give the guy a break more
- Paul Bowers on Is this Buswell's last straw? Both the Premier and Troy Buswell should stand down to maintain confidence in our government,there is an obvious cover-up. ... more
- Dellas on We're an overpriced backwater Yep, that's exactly what we are."Up-ourselves regardless".The tyranny of distance seems to have attracted many peoples from ... more
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
- Dellas on How to be a classy drinker Suffice to say, I am stirred but not surprised, or shaken, by this advertisement.I can't believe (yes, I do, actually) the ... more
- adam on Beggars bagging $400 a day Who would Humiliate themselves sitting there on the street for 8 hours begging. The $400 a day line sounds manufactured, its ... more
- Damien on Beggars bagging $400 a day Despicable that Scaffidi and her ilk are refusing to acknowledge the larger issues behind the growing number of unemployed ... more
West Papua and Assange
Howard Sattler spoke with Green’s Senator Scott Ludlam, Julian Assange’s lawyer Jennifer Robinson and West Papuan Independence Leader Benny Wenda. Up for discussion was Julian Assange and trouble between Indonesia and the West Papuan people.
West Papua is a victim of its gold and the wealth which US businessmen (Lovett and Rockefellers) wanted.
Legally West Papua is a UN trust territory under General Assembly resolution 1752 (XVII), and like East Timor is entitled to self-determination by its indigenous population.
Australia has a legal duty under Commonwealth law to remind the Security Council that West Papua is a trust territory. But Bob Carr does not know much about the UN Charter or the rule of law.Andrew Johnson Saturday 16 March, 2013 - 7:38 PM
Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.
I have just heard Howard's interview with Jennifer, Benny and Scott and how refreshing it was to hear inasmuch as unfortunately Benny and Jennifer were unable to come to Adelaide.
Thank you Howard for not turning a blind eye to the human rights atrocities being committed against our neighbours in West Papua by the Indonesian Military.
Thank God we have the Greens who are not afraid to stand up and be counted.
'Mans inhumanity to man makes countless thousands mourn" Robert Burns.
Rosemary McKayRosemary McKay Monday 25 February, 2013 - 8:37 AM