- Have your say on euthanasia
- Nitschke will fight suspension
- Charges dropped in death crash
- 'a hell beyond hell'
- Not so Glorious walk off
- Mother's plea over cannabis
- Harvey targets suburban hoons
- "You can't change Jaqui Lambie"
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
- Laurie on Synergy board members walk Despite what NAHAN has said, the loss of 4 members of the Board does show a certain lack of confidence in his leadership. ... more
- Tracey on "Are you well hung?" Jackie Lambie - I thought it was funny and I'm over 50 and female!! more
- Diana on Synergy board members walk Synergy Board members are very savvy people; their resignations are a HUGE vote of No Confidence in Mike Nahan. Replace him ... more
- Hereinmyhead on Too Many Silly Rules? Wow, a voice of reason! Tracey Brown speaks the truth. There is too much knee-jerk passing of laws and regulations in this ... more
- Hereinmyhead on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Great comment Dellas, it's all too much! more
- Dellas on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Can all you salivating "journalists" and "news people" please stop this opportunist "news fest", shut up and stop banging on ... more
- Faye Rowe on Premier: 28 Australian lives lost Dear PaulMy husband and I are in Nice at present when we heard about the plane being shot down. We just couldn't believe it ... more
- Wayde on Buswell claim lacking facts What would have happened if Troy was a well know criminal figure - The Police would have called in TRG and stormed his house ... more
- Lee on Thorpe's admission ignites debate The first statement people make in regards to Ian Thorpeâ??s sexuality is â??who caresâ?? If nobody cares why are millions ... more
- Ben on 'Fan First' Stadium Fan first for AFL, for rectangular sports no. No retractable seats, just stupid bump seats which really serve no purpose ... more
- Danny on 'Fan First' Stadium You mentioned at length the number of various toilets, but nothing about disabled Facilites. Very inportant to us!!! more
- Laurie on Buswell claim lacking facts The whole of the Buswell affair, plus the lies and deceit of the Liberal/NP Government, has ensured their defeat at the next ... more
- david hanks on WA the grumpy state i think it should be BARNEY RUBBLE.Only Barney has more brains than that idiot in charge of our state.RF9 more
- Dellas on Sheep shearing Terror Fair Dinkum, I always thought that shearing was a skill, a craft, a art, a profession and that shearer's were the epitome of ... more
- tessata on Thorpe's admission ignites debate Ian Thorpe is a wonderful athlete and has a kind and loving personality I'm sure.But lets be honest its the Media that have ... more
- Karen on Mum's disgust at S**t van Why don't these numbskulls think of a slogan for impotency, they obviously know about it first hand. more
- Jean Jockey on Mum's disgust at S**t van WE saw a Wicked Camper at Broome, it had "If an animal bled for 3 days once a month you would shoot it!" painted on the ... more
We're 80 years young
On Friday the 14th of October 1931, the radio landscape of Perth changed for ever as 6PR broadcast for the first time.
We want you to be part of the celebrations and to help fill in some of the blanks.
You can leave a message or favorite moment from 6pr's 80 years below.
If you have a photo of an event or moment involving 6pr send it in via email on the link below with a brief description and we will add it to our photo gallery.
You can even help us identify some of the people and personalities in the photos that we have put up already.
Enjoy the stories and help us share the memories as we look forward to the next 80 years being your most trusted radio station.
Happy 80th Birthday ''6PR'', i've listen to the station via online and really like listening to it, I hope you all have a very wonderful 80th birthday and keep it on the air for 80 more years!!Anwar Washington Wednesday 19 October, 2011 - 5:20 PM
I have fond memories of Sunday gold witch was on Sundays in 1980's and early 1990's. I wish u guys bring that show back and congrats on turning 80 u are Perth's number 1 station to me. I wish Tony Mac could have John Blackman on for longer Say 3hrs once a week.
Darren WardDarren Ward Friday 14 October, 2011 - 7:05 PM
Congratulations on your 80th birthday. It would be great if you could issue a CD to commemorate this momentous event. I hope you all have a great day of celebrations. Here's to the next 80 years (I doubt if I'll be around to celebrate that!)James Daly Friday 14 October, 2011 - 12:14 PM
Mum EILEEN (85)& myself have the radio on nearly 24 hrs everyday since 1960 after coming from Kalgoorlie & listening to George Chapman
Happy 80th to your wonderful station & annoncerbev & eileen Friday 14 October, 2011 - 9:09 AM
First I'd like to wish you a HAPPY "BIG 80" BIRTHDAY, an let you know the reason I know its your birthday is because my husband woke me up to the sounds of the lap top keyboard tapping away. I hugged him good morning, and the first thing he said was "its 6PR's 80th Birthday today I just sent them a message"...I laughed and said "are you serious?" and he said "You married 6PR when you married me baby!"....Just had to let you know...Diana Watson Friday 14 October, 2011 - 7:00 AM
i will be listening in the tomorrow morning untill 3:00pm tomorrow
my favourite people are graham maybury and steve mills.
i have been listing to 6pr for 18 years. and i have a digital radio.matt calkin Thursday 13 October, 2011 - 6:05 PM