- Money trail tacks terror link
- Police thwart terror plan
- Albany ANZAC ban stands
- Commish backs crime contracts
- Day's dumb SW comment
- Aussie mozzie found overseas
- Search for William intensifies
- Raising drinking age saves lives
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
Waiter tells pregnant woman 'NO'
A waiter in America has refused to serve alcohol to a pregnant woman despite the woman saying her OB had given the okay. Women and children advocate Melinda Tankard-Reist told Howard Sattler while the waiter had good intentions, it should be the woman's choice.
Actually, it's not just nine months.
It takes a woman approximately two years to physically repair the process of gestation and birth of a child.
Let alone the preparation which apparently, now-a-days, needs to be done beforehand: what you can and cannot eat and drink, the minerals and vitamins, where to go, while carrying the child in the womb.
Buggered if I know how I've ever survived so long, but somewhere, I think ...
Children don't "play" anymore and that they are old before they were ever young and new. Poor little programmed robots.
It's sad.Dellas Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 11:25 PM
While 6pr has played nanny in the debate of smoking and drinking, people have a free choice, more media should be debating floride in water, and the effects on all human life. It is banned in europe.
Some of the subjects debated are trivial, start tackling big issues.linda Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:56 AM
Well nurtured and healthy cows aren't we, women?
Don't breed. In the end it's painful, boring and pointless.
Buy a dog or cat, nurture that for its small years and grace.
Never believe that you'll give birth to a perfect being.
And, as for "love": love is duty, supposedly enduring, and never frivolous or self-serving, isn't it?
When will men ever self-impregnant themselves and become so self-sacrificing that they will give up a paid day job to do "it" all as so many women do?Dellas Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 9:11 PM