- Simpson pulls Freo plug
- The barbaric bump is dead
- Possibility of more packages
- AHA want penalty rate changes
- How do you stop Sandilands
- Power's Liverpool weapon fires
- Pratt concedes defeat
- Nahan's budget warning
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
- Maxine Kent on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This has made me so sick. Their are just no words for this terrible crime. I cant even think of it as I cry just like so ... more
- Stacey on Carparks full by 5.40am I agree - if the buses ran more regularly, more people would catch this option to the train station. Hourly is not good ... more
- Kat on Carparks full by 5.40am I would like to see the buses that connect to the train stations run on a more regular basis. During the week days my bus ... more
- Jodi on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog I am sorry to hear of what happened to your dog. I too have a 15 year old dog called Sheba. I can only imagine how you feel. ... more
- Anne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Certainly the judicial system is a problem.However the root causes are clearly the unravelling of social morality, and in ... more
Waiter tells pregnant woman 'NO'
A waiter in America has refused to serve alcohol to a pregnant woman despite the woman saying her OB had given the okay. Women and children advocate Melinda Tankard-Reist told Howard Sattler while the waiter had good intentions, it should be the woman's choice.
Actually, it's not just nine months.
It takes a woman approximately two years to physically repair the process of gestation and birth of a child.
Let alone the preparation which apparently, now-a-days, needs to be done beforehand: what you can and cannot eat and drink, the minerals and vitamins, where to go, while carrying the child in the womb.
Buggered if I know how I've ever survived so long, but somewhere, I think ...
Children don't "play" anymore and that they are old before they were ever young and new. Poor little programmed robots.
It's sad.Dellas Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 11:25 PM
While 6pr has played nanny in the debate of smoking and drinking, people have a free choice, more media should be debating floride in water, and the effects on all human life. It is banned in europe.
Some of the subjects debated are trivial, start tackling big issues.linda Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:56 AM
Well nurtured and healthy cows aren't we, women?
Don't breed. In the end it's painful, boring and pointless.
Buy a dog or cat, nurture that for its small years and grace.
Never believe that you'll give birth to a perfect being.
And, as for "love": love is duty, supposedly enduring, and never frivolous or self-serving, isn't it?
When will men ever self-impregnant themselves and become so self-sacrificing that they will give up a paid day job to do "it" all as so many women do?Dellas Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 9:11 PM