- Dawson's big decision
- Brad Scott wants to settle the score
- Yarran and Malthouse make up
- ANZAC DAY 2014
- More mystery in MH370 search
- Get your hand off it!
- Buddy bags 4 in car crash.
- Fighting phone use in cars
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Get your hand off it! Does this double entendre apply to girls and women too?As for "hands-free" devices: isn't yakking into the ether while ... more
- Natasha on Buddy bags 4 in car crash. Bull Tish artist of the century right there. Just an accident, these things happen? Yes they most certainly do Buddy but ... more
- Adrian on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? I am beyond belief that this debate even exists. The Department of Defence probably decided to buy these flags overseas ... more
- Andrew on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? Ironically the day that this subject was brought up, my wife and I just received an Australian flag and flag pole to put up ... more
- Rhonda on Bulk bill co payment likely Australians already pay 17.5% of all health costs. Overall our health costs as a percentage of our economy are sitting at a ... more
- Dellas on Bulk bill co payment likely Why can't we just give the $6.00 directly to the GP and forget the Bulk Billing? Let's face it, for the 2 or 3 minutes it ... more
- Wayde on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? The Department Of Defence needs to realise that it is not their money they are sending overseas, it's my money and everyones ... more
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
WAFL split of AFL alignment
The alignment of West Coast with East Perth and Fremantle with Peel has disappointed the remaining WAFL clubs Hear from Eagles Trevor Nisbett, Peel's John Ditchburn, WP's Brett Raponi and head of WAFL Presidents Hayden Raitt.
Eagles CEO Trevor Nisbett joined Sports Today.
Peel President John Ditchburn spoke on Sports Today.
Meantime Chairman of the WAFL Council of Presidents Hayden Raitt told Steve Mills the Eagles and Dockers have got their way - after the WA Football Commission approved alliances with two WAFL sides.
West Coast will join with East Perth - while Peel will link with Fremantle - from 2014.
Serves the non-aligned clubs right. They bled East Perth dry with tiny recruiting zones and then stopped us recruiting from the east. Suck eggs. Go the Mighties . . .Paul Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:40 PM
For those against, I've put a petition together. Please spread the word and let's vote against this proposal.
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/west-australian-football-commission-tear-up-the-agreement-with-west-coast-and-fremantle-football-clubs#Pat Holywell Sunday 4 November, 2012 - 11:30 AM
All of you complainers, take it to your clubs AGMs move motions for your club to have a vote of no confidence in the WAFC, enough people do it, in enough clubs things may very well happen, check with your own WAFL clubs constitutions as you will probably need to put a motion in writing in a time frame before you can do it.roo-ted Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 7:53 PM
This is a disgrace.
All those young kids that play juniors like my son that eventually go through`Development squads will no longer get a look in, My son has given his guts to east perth, he might as well just give it up because The draftees will be pushed to play because West Coast are keeping the club a float with big $$$ ,and who do you think they will play??Money changes verything ,RIP East Perth, your dead to me.Luc Del Casale Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:47 PM
I am a west perth fan and feel Brett thas done a great job. Feel very sorry for EP fans. Cooper and Walton are patheticTodd Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:35 PM
I cant believe the arrogance of the WAFC, why dont they engage with the true WAFL stakeholders... the MEMBERS!! Frank Cooper has a lot to answer for in pursuing this. I am West Perth member & I feel for the East Perth supporters who are having their tradition compromised.... leave the WAFL alone!!! What is wrong with the AFL listed players being spread throughout the comp, they then will play against each other and get truly tested.Adam Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 1:14 PM