- Pratt concedes defeat
- Nahan's budget warning
- 'Homophobic Bullock a set back'
- O'Farrell resigns over gift
- One text ended three young lives
- Two dead in mine collapse
- Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court'
- Taxi industry in shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
- Maxine Kent on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This has made me so sick. Their are just no words for this terrible crime. I cant even think of it as I cry just like so ... more
- Stacey on Carparks full by 5.40am I agree - if the buses ran more regularly, more people would catch this option to the train station. Hourly is not good ... more
- Kat on Carparks full by 5.40am I would like to see the buses that connect to the train stations run on a more regular basis. During the week days my bus ... more
- Jodi on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog I am sorry to hear of what happened to your dog. I too have a 15 year old dog called Sheba. I can only imagine how you feel. ... more
- Anne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Certainly the judicial system is a problem.However the root causes are clearly the unravelling of social morality, and in ... more
- Cheryl on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My heart breaks for Sally and her family and my sympathies go out to them on the loss of their beautiful Sheber. A ... more
- Nick on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This makes me absolutely furious....what a guttles, spineless germ you must be. You haven't amounted to anything in your ... more
- Diana on Carparks full by 5.40am Unfortunately no-one else can use these carparks, as commuters take them all. Another problem that needs to be sorted out. more
- Diana on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Much love to Sheber and her family. You were with her at the end, and she knew. Thank God for that. more
- betty riley on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog a bootcamp will help these people to get away from the drugs they are on. more
WAFL split of AFL alignment
The alignment of West Coast with East Perth and Fremantle with Peel has disappointed the remaining WAFL clubs Hear from Eagles Trevor Nisbett, Peel's John Ditchburn, WP's Brett Raponi and head of WAFL Presidents Hayden Raitt.
Eagles CEO Trevor Nisbett joined Sports Today.
Peel President John Ditchburn spoke on Sports Today.
Meantime Chairman of the WAFL Council of Presidents Hayden Raitt told Steve Mills the Eagles and Dockers have got their way - after the WA Football Commission approved alliances with two WAFL sides.
West Coast will join with East Perth - while Peel will link with Fremantle - from 2014.
Serves the non-aligned clubs right. They bled East Perth dry with tiny recruiting zones and then stopped us recruiting from the east. Suck eggs. Go the Mighties . . .Paul Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:40 PM
For those against, I've put a petition together. Please spread the word and let's vote against this proposal.
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/west-australian-football-commission-tear-up-the-agreement-with-west-coast-and-fremantle-football-clubs#Pat Holywell Sunday 4 November, 2012 - 11:30 AM
All of you complainers, take it to your clubs AGMs move motions for your club to have a vote of no confidence in the WAFC, enough people do it, in enough clubs things may very well happen, check with your own WAFL clubs constitutions as you will probably need to put a motion in writing in a time frame before you can do it.roo-ted Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 7:53 PM
This is a disgrace.
All those young kids that play juniors like my son that eventually go through`Development squads will no longer get a look in, My son has given his guts to east perth, he might as well just give it up because The draftees will be pushed to play because West Coast are keeping the club a float with big $$$ ,and who do you think they will play??Money changes verything ,RIP East Perth, your dead to me.Luc Del Casale Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:47 PM
I am a west perth fan and feel Brett thas done a great job. Feel very sorry for EP fans. Cooper and Walton are patheticTodd Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:35 PM
I cant believe the arrogance of the WAFC, why dont they engage with the true WAFL stakeholders... the MEMBERS!! Frank Cooper has a lot to answer for in pursuing this. I am West Perth member & I feel for the East Perth supporters who are having their tradition compromised.... leave the WAFL alone!!! What is wrong with the AFL listed players being spread throughout the comp, they then will play against each other and get truly tested.Adam Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 1:14 PM