- Insensitive, silly or plain stupid?
- Show exhibit in poor taste?
- A toll on every road
- Bakers worried over cheap bread
- Priddis the pride of WA
- Persistence paid off for Docker
- Pop-up rip-off
- "She has no idea"
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave BAN THE BURQA LIKE SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS UNDER THAT GARMENT AND IT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE ... more
- shailesh on Terror Australis. Our new world The most dangerous aspect of any terror outfit is there "sleeper cell". They remain part of society and get activated at the ... more
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
WAFL split of AFL alignment
The alignment of West Coast with East Perth and Fremantle with Peel has disappointed the remaining WAFL clubs Hear from Eagles Trevor Nisbett, Peel's John Ditchburn, WP's Brett Raponi and head of WAFL Presidents Hayden Raitt.
Eagles CEO Trevor Nisbett joined Sports Today.
Peel President John Ditchburn spoke on Sports Today.
Meantime Chairman of the WAFL Council of Presidents Hayden Raitt told Steve Mills the Eagles and Dockers have got their way - after the WA Football Commission approved alliances with two WAFL sides.
West Coast will join with East Perth - while Peel will link with Fremantle - from 2014.
Serves the non-aligned clubs right. They bled East Perth dry with tiny recruiting zones and then stopped us recruiting from the east. Suck eggs. Go the Mighties . . .Paul Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:40 PM
For those against, I've put a petition together. Please spread the word and let's vote against this proposal.
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/west-australian-football-commission-tear-up-the-agreement-with-west-coast-and-fremantle-football-clubs#Pat Holywell Sunday 4 November, 2012 - 11:30 AM
All of you complainers, take it to your clubs AGMs move motions for your club to have a vote of no confidence in the WAFC, enough people do it, in enough clubs things may very well happen, check with your own WAFL clubs constitutions as you will probably need to put a motion in writing in a time frame before you can do it.roo-ted Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 7:53 PM
This is a disgrace.
All those young kids that play juniors like my son that eventually go through`Development squads will no longer get a look in, My son has given his guts to east perth, he might as well just give it up because The draftees will be pushed to play because West Coast are keeping the club a float with big $$$ ,and who do you think they will play??Money changes verything ,RIP East Perth, your dead to me.Luc Del Casale Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:47 PM
I am a west perth fan and feel Brett thas done a great job. Feel very sorry for EP fans. Cooper and Walton are patheticTodd Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:35 PM
I cant believe the arrogance of the WAFC, why dont they engage with the true WAFL stakeholders... the MEMBERS!! Frank Cooper has a lot to answer for in pursuing this. I am West Perth member & I feel for the East Perth supporters who are having their tradition compromised.... leave the WAFL alone!!! What is wrong with the AFL listed players being spread throughout the comp, they then will play against each other and get truly tested.Adam Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 1:14 PM