- Epileptic toddler uses cannabis
- French Giants heading to Perth
- S.O.F. Save Our Ficus
- Bob Maumill: Profile
- Have your say on euthanasia
- Nitschke will fight suspension
- Charges dropped in death crash
- 'a hell beyond hell'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
- Laurie on Synergy board members walk Despite what NAHAN has said, the loss of 4 members of the Board does show a certain lack of confidence in his leadership. ... more
- Tracey on "Are you well hung?" Jackie Lambie - I thought it was funny and I'm over 50 and female!! more
- Diana on Synergy board members walk Synergy Board members are very savvy people; their resignations are a HUGE vote of No Confidence in Mike Nahan. Replace him ... more
- Hereinmyhead on Too Many Silly Rules? Wow, a voice of reason! Tracey Brown speaks the truth. There is too much knee-jerk passing of laws and regulations in this ... more
- Hereinmyhead on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Great comment Dellas, it's all too much! more
- Dellas on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Can all you salivating "journalists" and "news people" please stop this opportunist "news fest", shut up and stop banging on ... more
- Faye Rowe on Premier: 28 Australian lives lost Dear PaulMy husband and I are in Nice at present when we heard about the plane being shot down. We just couldn't believe it ... more
- Wayde on Buswell claim lacking facts What would have happened if Troy was a well know criminal figure - The Police would have called in TRG and stormed his house ... more
- Lee on Thorpe's admission ignites debate The first statement people make in regards to Ian Thorpeâ??s sexuality is â??who caresâ?? If nobody cares why are millions ... more
- Ben on 'Fan First' Stadium Fan first for AFL, for rectangular sports no. No retractable seats, just stupid bump seats which really serve no purpose ... more
- Danny on 'Fan First' Stadium You mentioned at length the number of various toilets, but nothing about disabled Facilites. Very inportant to us!!! more
- Laurie on Buswell claim lacking facts The whole of the Buswell affair, plus the lies and deceit of the Liberal/NP Government, has ensured their defeat at the next ... more
- david hanks on WA the grumpy state i think it should be BARNEY RUBBLE.Only Barney has more brains than that idiot in charge of our state.RF9 more
- Dellas on Sheep shearing Terror Fair Dinkum, I always thought that shearing was a skill, a craft, a art, a profession and that shearer's were the epitome of ... more
- tessata on Thorpe's admission ignites debate Ian Thorpe is a wonderful athlete and has a kind and loving personality I'm sure.But lets be honest its the Media that have ... more
- Karen on Mum's disgust at S**t van Why don't these numbskulls think of a slogan for impotency, they obviously know about it first hand. more
WAFL split of AFL alignment
The alignment of West Coast with East Perth and Fremantle with Peel has disappointed the remaining WAFL clubs Hear from Eagles Trevor Nisbett, Peel's John Ditchburn, WP's Brett Raponi and head of WAFL Presidents Hayden Raitt.
Eagles CEO Trevor Nisbett joined Sports Today.
Peel President John Ditchburn spoke on Sports Today.
Meantime Chairman of the WAFL Council of Presidents Hayden Raitt told Steve Mills the Eagles and Dockers have got their way - after the WA Football Commission approved alliances with two WAFL sides.
West Coast will join with East Perth - while Peel will link with Fremantle - from 2014.
Serves the non-aligned clubs right. They bled East Perth dry with tiny recruiting zones and then stopped us recruiting from the east. Suck eggs. Go the Mighties . . .Paul Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:40 PM
For those against, I've put a petition together. Please spread the word and let's vote against this proposal.
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/west-australian-football-commission-tear-up-the-agreement-with-west-coast-and-fremantle-football-clubs#Pat Holywell Sunday 4 November, 2012 - 11:30 AM
All of you complainers, take it to your clubs AGMs move motions for your club to have a vote of no confidence in the WAFC, enough people do it, in enough clubs things may very well happen, check with your own WAFL clubs constitutions as you will probably need to put a motion in writing in a time frame before you can do it.roo-ted Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 7:53 PM
This is a disgrace.
All those young kids that play juniors like my son that eventually go through`Development squads will no longer get a look in, My son has given his guts to east perth, he might as well just give it up because The draftees will be pushed to play because West Coast are keeping the club a float with big $$$ ,and who do you think they will play??Money changes verything ,RIP East Perth, your dead to me.Luc Del Casale Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:47 PM
I am a west perth fan and feel Brett thas done a great job. Feel very sorry for EP fans. Cooper and Walton are patheticTodd Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 7:35 PM
I cant believe the arrogance of the WAFC, why dont they engage with the true WAFL stakeholders... the MEMBERS!! Frank Cooper has a lot to answer for in pursuing this. I am West Perth member & I feel for the East Perth supporters who are having their tradition compromised.... leave the WAFL alone!!! What is wrong with the AFL listed players being spread throughout the comp, they then will play against each other and get truly tested.Adam Wednesday 31 October, 2012 - 1:14 PM