- 25c a day to eat your veggies
- QLD Liberal attacks shark policy
- Clubs WA want liquor changes
- How Apple shifts billions
- We're an overpriced backwater
- It was my first racist experience
- "Save Medicare" website launched
- Kids hungover at school
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Sarah Elliott on HPV vaccination debate Dellas, there is no way that previous vaccines would have caused any of your daughters conditions. Many anitvaxxers love to ... more
- Bron on HPV vaccination debate It saddens me to read the post about the mother who is now frightened for her daughter. This is Judy Wilymans agenda, to ... more
- Dellas on HPV vaccination debate This story has scared me.Not for myself but for my daughter who has recently been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ... more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
- Dellas on How to be a classy drinker Suffice to say, I am stirred but not surprised, or shaken, by this advertisement.I can't believe (yes, I do, actually) the ... more
- adam on Beggars bagging $400 a day Who would Humiliate themselves sitting there on the street for 8 hours begging. The $400 a day line sounds manufactured, its ... more
- Damien on Beggars bagging $400 a day Despicable that Scaffidi and her ilk are refusing to acknowledge the larger issues behind the growing number of unemployed ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day Cont...Is this really about professional beggars? In the ABC news article "Perth business executives pose as homeless ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day It's a good thing that these "scum" (sarcasm), can't partake in sharing in quenching their thirst on the refreshing upmarket ... more
- boondog on $7m bill hard to swallow You state $7.24 million could pay for either 100 nurses or school staff, the $26 million used for the update and fit out of ... more
- paul on Racist assault caught on video listening to them sounds like they no him by stating he was blind girl in white laughing themselves dressed like skanks its ... more
- gwen ferry on Racist assault caught on video I find this odd, the fact that two well dressed young women, for no apparent reason, would start abusing an elderly ... more
- Diana on Racist assault caught on video News goes on to detail viewers concern for the kids onboard, rather than blind man. Let's keep his ordeal front and centre. more
- Gary on Racist assault caught on video The big mistake in all this was the man who threw the handbag out after their sorry ar**s. He should have taken it to the ... more
- Dellas on Beggars bagging $400 a day Oh, well, it pays to advertise.Perhaps, if it offends your precious sensibilities, just walk on by.And, Lisa Scaffidi, Colin ... more
- Craig on Beggars bagging $400 a day Lisa Scaffidi, stop hiding behind "there but for the grace of God go I". You behave like a spoilt brat, with far too much ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on $7m bill hard to swallow One would presume paying advance payments in a legal dispute, to attempt a settlement, would be like arming an enemy with ... more
- jennja on $7m bill hard to swallow This is typical of Mr Smirky, stand up and tell the people that everything is going up, people are being made redundant, ... more
- Julie on Coffee stopped Well done. I emailed Troy Buswell as he is the Minister and put a notation on my Facebook page. Shame to all that did this ... more
Video: Road rage
Dramatic and disturbing vision has been given to 6PR by a truck driver showing a road rage incident between two cars that almost ended in a three car accident. Paul Murray spoke to Kevin about the incident involving two cars jousting along Armadale road.
The incident happened shortly after 11 am yesterday on Armadale road, Seville Grove.
The incident appeared to result from the frustration of the driver in the Mitsubishi Lancer in trying to pass the Mazda 323.
As the video shows the black Lancer swerves at the white car and appears to make slight contact before continuing to harass the Mazda driver along Armadale road heading east.
the jousting between the two cars continues until the Mazda driver appears to retaliate to another aggressive swerve and the two cars are forced off the raod on to the median strip narrowly avoiding running in to another vehicle driving in the opposite lane heading west.
Paul Murray is doing a great job of getting everyone on board the Liberal re-election 'train'. He makes Colin Barnett sound almost in touch with the community. His next re-incarnation could be as a Liberal Party spin-man.mary Tuesday 5 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM
The cops won't chase road rage drivers unless someone needs to make an insurance claim.
I had someone hit into me and tried to push me of the road and the 1st thing i asked was "are you going to make an insurance claim" as the answer was "no" none of the witness's were called and no charges laid. I know someone who went though a red light while on the phone and wrote-off another car but as he payed for the car there were no charges even though the crash was reported.Steve Rocca Friday 1 March, 2013 - 7:36 PM
unfortunately, a to b drivers, thought not agressive like this idiotic situation, are just as dangerous and ALL drivers should be treated the same.not indicating,tailgating, not understanding merging, correct indicating procedure at roundabouts,travelling at a consistent speed,(just a hint,going up hill,push pedal harder, down hill,you may have to apply brake or travel in lower gear),and just because you never exceed the speed limit, doesn't mean you are a safe driver.richard Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 9:16 PM
@Greg - he wrote 'gaol' not goal - Google it mate and then you wouldn't embarrass yourself. As for the guy who mentions the registration numbers - the cameraman actually reads the number plates out, but the editor has removed them for legal reasons, so the cops have the vehicles' details.
Someone was killed recently in Byford because of a similar incident, so hopefully the Police will be investigating this case. Well done to 'Kevin' for bringing it to everyone's attention.Steve Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 5:19 PM
I don't think it's a matter of there not being enough police.. or the police being to lazy to follow it up.. I think its more the fear of being caught.. or even of the police.. or should I say the lack of fear. Agreed that Perth has reached a point that resembles other "eastern state" cities.. with the population rising in Perth, so has the crime. This isn't the only incident unfortunately.. I witnessed a guy with a white van and a truckie dukin' it out at the give way sign turning left from Leach Hwy onto Northlake Rd one morning.. I couldn't do much as I was driving straight past. You get a lot of really bad drivers in Perth.. and unfortunately we've been tarnished with the worst reputation in Australia because of idiots like these.. hero's.. people that think nothing can touch them.. put simply.. Karma's a b*tch.Marty Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:29 PM
People need to stop sticking up for the cops, WE as tax payers pay their wages and we expect NO we DEMAND that they do the right thing by us!!Shane Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:09 PM