- Simpson pulls Freo plug
- The barbaric bump is dead
- Possibility of more packages
- AHA want penalty rate changes
- How do you stop Sandilands
- Power's Liverpool weapon fires
- Pratt concedes defeat
- Nahan's budget warning
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
- Maxine Kent on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This has made me so sick. Their are just no words for this terrible crime. I cant even think of it as I cry just like so ... more
- Stacey on Carparks full by 5.40am I agree - if the buses ran more regularly, more people would catch this option to the train station. Hourly is not good ... more
- Kat on Carparks full by 5.40am I would like to see the buses that connect to the train stations run on a more regular basis. During the week days my bus ... more
- Jodi on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog I am sorry to hear of what happened to your dog. I too have a 15 year old dog called Sheba. I can only imagine how you feel. ... more
- Anne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Certainly the judicial system is a problem.However the root causes are clearly the unravelling of social morality, and in ... more
Video: Road rage
Dramatic and disturbing vision has been given to 6PR by a truck driver showing a road rage incident between two cars that almost ended in a three car accident. Paul Murray spoke to Kevin about the incident involving two cars jousting along Armadale road.
The incident happened shortly after 11 am yesterday on Armadale road, Seville Grove.
The incident appeared to result from the frustration of the driver in the Mitsubishi Lancer in trying to pass the Mazda 323.
As the video shows the black Lancer swerves at the white car and appears to make slight contact before continuing to harass the Mazda driver along Armadale road heading east.
the jousting between the two cars continues until the Mazda driver appears to retaliate to another aggressive swerve and the two cars are forced off the raod on to the median strip narrowly avoiding running in to another vehicle driving in the opposite lane heading west.
Paul Murray is doing a great job of getting everyone on board the Liberal re-election 'train'. He makes Colin Barnett sound almost in touch with the community. His next re-incarnation could be as a Liberal Party spin-man.mary Tuesday 5 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM
The cops won't chase road rage drivers unless someone needs to make an insurance claim.
I had someone hit into me and tried to push me of the road and the 1st thing i asked was "are you going to make an insurance claim" as the answer was "no" none of the witness's were called and no charges laid. I know someone who went though a red light while on the phone and wrote-off another car but as he payed for the car there were no charges even though the crash was reported.Steve Rocca Friday 1 March, 2013 - 7:36 PM
unfortunately, a to b drivers, thought not agressive like this idiotic situation, are just as dangerous and ALL drivers should be treated the same.not indicating,tailgating, not understanding merging, correct indicating procedure at roundabouts,travelling at a consistent speed,(just a hint,going up hill,push pedal harder, down hill,you may have to apply brake or travel in lower gear),and just because you never exceed the speed limit, doesn't mean you are a safe driver.richard Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 9:16 PM
@Greg - he wrote 'gaol' not goal - Google it mate and then you wouldn't embarrass yourself. As for the guy who mentions the registration numbers - the cameraman actually reads the number plates out, but the editor has removed them for legal reasons, so the cops have the vehicles' details.
Someone was killed recently in Byford because of a similar incident, so hopefully the Police will be investigating this case. Well done to 'Kevin' for bringing it to everyone's attention.Steve Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 5:19 PM
I don't think it's a matter of there not being enough police.. or the police being to lazy to follow it up.. I think its more the fear of being caught.. or even of the police.. or should I say the lack of fear. Agreed that Perth has reached a point that resembles other "eastern state" cities.. with the population rising in Perth, so has the crime. This isn't the only incident unfortunately.. I witnessed a guy with a white van and a truckie dukin' it out at the give way sign turning left from Leach Hwy onto Northlake Rd one morning.. I couldn't do much as I was driving straight past. You get a lot of really bad drivers in Perth.. and unfortunately we've been tarnished with the worst reputation in Australia because of idiots like these.. hero's.. people that think nothing can touch them.. put simply.. Karma's a b*tch.Marty Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:29 PM
People need to stop sticking up for the cops, WE as tax payers pay their wages and we expect NO we DEMAND that they do the right thing by us!!Shane Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:09 PM