- Scared to leave her home
- 6PR's Future of Footy Forum
- Premier Colin Barnett
- Unprepared for eCigs phenomenon
- Cubby house kerfuffle
- Qantas hit turbulence
- Apprentices aren't lazy
- PM hospital visit to justify bill claim?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
- Jess on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I think it is disgraceful they have been able to do this in a work location. If they want skimpys or strippers they should ... more
Video: Road rage
Dramatic and disturbing vision has been given to 6PR by a truck driver showing a road rage incident between two cars that almost ended in a three car accident. Paul Murray spoke to Kevin about the incident involving two cars jousting along Armadale road.
The incident happened shortly after 11 am yesterday on Armadale road, Seville Grove.
The incident appeared to result from the frustration of the driver in the Mitsubishi Lancer in trying to pass the Mazda 323.
As the video shows the black Lancer swerves at the white car and appears to make slight contact before continuing to harass the Mazda driver along Armadale road heading east.
the jousting between the two cars continues until the Mazda driver appears to retaliate to another aggressive swerve and the two cars are forced off the raod on to the median strip narrowly avoiding running in to another vehicle driving in the opposite lane heading west.
Paul Murray is doing a great job of getting everyone on board the Liberal re-election 'train'. He makes Colin Barnett sound almost in touch with the community. His next re-incarnation could be as a Liberal Party spin-man.mary Tuesday 5 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM
The cops won't chase road rage drivers unless someone needs to make an insurance claim.
I had someone hit into me and tried to push me of the road and the 1st thing i asked was "are you going to make an insurance claim" as the answer was "no" none of the witness's were called and no charges laid. I know someone who went though a red light while on the phone and wrote-off another car but as he payed for the car there were no charges even though the crash was reported.Steve Rocca Friday 1 March, 2013 - 7:36 PM
unfortunately, a to b drivers, thought not agressive like this idiotic situation, are just as dangerous and ALL drivers should be treated the same.not indicating,tailgating, not understanding merging, correct indicating procedure at roundabouts,travelling at a consistent speed,(just a hint,going up hill,push pedal harder, down hill,you may have to apply brake or travel in lower gear),and just because you never exceed the speed limit, doesn't mean you are a safe driver.richard Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 9:16 PM
@Greg - he wrote 'gaol' not goal - Google it mate and then you wouldn't embarrass yourself. As for the guy who mentions the registration numbers - the cameraman actually reads the number plates out, but the editor has removed them for legal reasons, so the cops have the vehicles' details.
Someone was killed recently in Byford because of a similar incident, so hopefully the Police will be investigating this case. Well done to 'Kevin' for bringing it to everyone's attention.Steve Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 5:19 PM
I don't think it's a matter of there not being enough police.. or the police being to lazy to follow it up.. I think its more the fear of being caught.. or even of the police.. or should I say the lack of fear. Agreed that Perth has reached a point that resembles other "eastern state" cities.. with the population rising in Perth, so has the crime. This isn't the only incident unfortunately.. I witnessed a guy with a white van and a truckie dukin' it out at the give way sign turning left from Leach Hwy onto Northlake Rd one morning.. I couldn't do much as I was driving straight past. You get a lot of really bad drivers in Perth.. and unfortunately we've been tarnished with the worst reputation in Australia because of idiots like these.. hero's.. people that think nothing can touch them.. put simply.. Karma's a b*tch.Marty Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:29 PM
People need to stop sticking up for the cops, WE as tax payers pay their wages and we expect NO we DEMAND that they do the right thing by us!!Shane Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:09 PM