- Eagles careers under threat
- Work for the dole plan
- John Paul Young crashes Karaoke
- Escapee adds Acacia to record
- Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead
- Battlestar Galactic's Jamie Bamber
- WA director hits it big
- Sue's Tour Highlights
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
- Laurie on Synergy board members walk Despite what NAHAN has said, the loss of 4 members of the Board does show a certain lack of confidence in his leadership. ... more
- Tracey on "Are you well hung?" Jackie Lambie - I thought it was funny and I'm over 50 and female!! more
- Diana on Synergy board members walk Synergy Board members are very savvy people; their resignations are a HUGE vote of No Confidence in Mike Nahan. Replace him ... more
- Hereinmyhead on Too Many Silly Rules? Wow, a voice of reason! Tracey Brown speaks the truth. There is too much knee-jerk passing of laws and regulations in this ... more
- Hereinmyhead on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Great comment Dellas, it's all too much! more
Video: Road rage
Dramatic and disturbing vision has been given to 6PR by a truck driver showing a road rage incident between two cars that almost ended in a three car accident. Paul Murray spoke to Kevin about the incident involving two cars jousting along Armadale road.
The incident happened shortly after 11 am yesterday on Armadale road, Seville Grove.
The incident appeared to result from the frustration of the driver in the Mitsubishi Lancer in trying to pass the Mazda 323.
As the video shows the black Lancer swerves at the white car and appears to make slight contact before continuing to harass the Mazda driver along Armadale road heading east.
the jousting between the two cars continues until the Mazda driver appears to retaliate to another aggressive swerve and the two cars are forced off the raod on to the median strip narrowly avoiding running in to another vehicle driving in the opposite lane heading west.
Paul Murray is doing a great job of getting everyone on board the Liberal re-election 'train'. He makes Colin Barnett sound almost in touch with the community. His next re-incarnation could be as a Liberal Party spin-man.mary Tuesday 5 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM
The cops won't chase road rage drivers unless someone needs to make an insurance claim.
I had someone hit into me and tried to push me of the road and the 1st thing i asked was "are you going to make an insurance claim" as the answer was "no" none of the witness's were called and no charges laid. I know someone who went though a red light while on the phone and wrote-off another car but as he payed for the car there were no charges even though the crash was reported.Steve Rocca Friday 1 March, 2013 - 7:36 PM
unfortunately, a to b drivers, thought not agressive like this idiotic situation, are just as dangerous and ALL drivers should be treated the same.not indicating,tailgating, not understanding merging, correct indicating procedure at roundabouts,travelling at a consistent speed,(just a hint,going up hill,push pedal harder, down hill,you may have to apply brake or travel in lower gear),and just because you never exceed the speed limit, doesn't mean you are a safe driver.richard Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 9:16 PM
@Greg - he wrote 'gaol' not goal - Google it mate and then you wouldn't embarrass yourself. As for the guy who mentions the registration numbers - the cameraman actually reads the number plates out, but the editor has removed them for legal reasons, so the cops have the vehicles' details.
Someone was killed recently in Byford because of a similar incident, so hopefully the Police will be investigating this case. Well done to 'Kevin' for bringing it to everyone's attention.Steve Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 5:19 PM
I don't think it's a matter of there not being enough police.. or the police being to lazy to follow it up.. I think its more the fear of being caught.. or even of the police.. or should I say the lack of fear. Agreed that Perth has reached a point that resembles other "eastern state" cities.. with the population rising in Perth, so has the crime. This isn't the only incident unfortunately.. I witnessed a guy with a white van and a truckie dukin' it out at the give way sign turning left from Leach Hwy onto Northlake Rd one morning.. I couldn't do much as I was driving straight past. You get a lot of really bad drivers in Perth.. and unfortunately we've been tarnished with the worst reputation in Australia because of idiots like these.. hero's.. people that think nothing can touch them.. put simply.. Karma's a b*tch.Marty Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:29 PM
People need to stop sticking up for the cops, WE as tax payers pay their wages and we expect NO we DEMAND that they do the right thing by us!!Shane Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:09 PM