- Nat's back for Telethon
- Aussies to join Ebola fight
- Sanderson opens up after sacking
- Are we past Love Thy Neighbour?
- Wishing Windies well
- 3000 Perth people left council-less
- Hayley Dodd's Garden
- Angry: SAf talkback reacts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Forbes on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulGee Whiz I'm going to miss you informative show. more
- Dellas on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 What great social change has Colin Barnett ever made?Did he stop conscription? Did he bring in support for single ... more
- Flash on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr Barnetts comments are of no relevance. If Mr Barnett had just 5% of Mr Whitlam's abilities the state of WA would be 500% ... more
- colin on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr barnetts comments ,shows all w.a. what sort of person he is ,history will show Mr Whitlamas the game changer in our ... more
- Carol on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing I am disgusted at the fact that they are worried and now bitching to the gov for more special privileges. They do not ... more
- Kevin on Paul Murray Retires Good luck Paul. By far 6PR's most politically astute presenter, you will be a loss. I hope the MD can find a top class ... more
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
- Pepita on Paul Murray Retires A massive loss to journalism in WA, Paul will leave big shoes to fill. Would be nice to see a woman take drive though to ... more
- Graham on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulWhy are you waiting till end of 2014 ?What are the labor Party going to do without you marketing them ? more
- Dellas on Abbey's Project That "Abbey" gave consent to the Family Law Court to have contact with her father speaks tellingly about the nature of child ... more
- Dellas on PM's adviser backs burqa ban I hate to point out the obvious typo, Paul, but isn't Peta's surname spelt Cretin? more
- Walter on Crying poor after the boom How is it Premier Barnett uses the argument that the increased volume output of iron ore will compensate for fall in its ... more
- Luke Reymond on Bali weddings in tatters Sadly Paul and Catherine Williams of Bali D'Luxe weddings conned my little sister out of $25,000 and on the day the ... more
- troy on Paul Murray Retires not happy Paul, u r a person for the people ,. god bless more
- Mr Cranky on Paul Murray Retires Paul,I haven't always agreed with you,informative and precise comes to mind with your presentation.Time to enjoy life,all ... more
- Brian Whitby on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear the news that you are retiring Paul. We have had or difference of opinion on a few occasions but you I listen ... more
- Allan Bowes on Paul Murray Retires I'd like to wish Paul all the best for the future.Thoroughly enjoyed your shows in the morning and afternoon.You will be ... more
Video: Road rage
Dramatic and disturbing vision has been given to 6PR by a truck driver showing a road rage incident between two cars that almost ended in a three car accident. Paul Murray spoke to Kevin about the incident involving two cars jousting along Armadale road.
The incident happened shortly after 11 am yesterday on Armadale road, Seville Grove.
The incident appeared to result from the frustration of the driver in the Mitsubishi Lancer in trying to pass the Mazda 323.
As the video shows the black Lancer swerves at the white car and appears to make slight contact before continuing to harass the Mazda driver along Armadale road heading east.
the jousting between the two cars continues until the Mazda driver appears to retaliate to another aggressive swerve and the two cars are forced off the raod on to the median strip narrowly avoiding running in to another vehicle driving in the opposite lane heading west.
Paul Murray is doing a great job of getting everyone on board the Liberal re-election 'train'. He makes Colin Barnett sound almost in touch with the community. His next re-incarnation could be as a Liberal Party spin-man.mary Tuesday 5 March, 2013 - 12:13 PM
The cops won't chase road rage drivers unless someone needs to make an insurance claim.
I had someone hit into me and tried to push me of the road and the 1st thing i asked was "are you going to make an insurance claim" as the answer was "no" none of the witness's were called and no charges laid. I know someone who went though a red light while on the phone and wrote-off another car but as he payed for the car there were no charges even though the crash was reported.Steve Rocca Friday 1 March, 2013 - 7:36 PM
unfortunately, a to b drivers, thought not agressive like this idiotic situation, are just as dangerous and ALL drivers should be treated the same.not indicating,tailgating, not understanding merging, correct indicating procedure at roundabouts,travelling at a consistent speed,(just a hint,going up hill,push pedal harder, down hill,you may have to apply brake or travel in lower gear),and just because you never exceed the speed limit, doesn't mean you are a safe driver.richard Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 9:16 PM
@Greg - he wrote 'gaol' not goal - Google it mate and then you wouldn't embarrass yourself. As for the guy who mentions the registration numbers - the cameraman actually reads the number plates out, but the editor has removed them for legal reasons, so the cops have the vehicles' details.
Someone was killed recently in Byford because of a similar incident, so hopefully the Police will be investigating this case. Well done to 'Kevin' for bringing it to everyone's attention.Steve Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 5:19 PM
I don't think it's a matter of there not being enough police.. or the police being to lazy to follow it up.. I think its more the fear of being caught.. or even of the police.. or should I say the lack of fear. Agreed that Perth has reached a point that resembles other "eastern state" cities.. with the population rising in Perth, so has the crime. This isn't the only incident unfortunately.. I witnessed a guy with a white van and a truckie dukin' it out at the give way sign turning left from Leach Hwy onto Northlake Rd one morning.. I couldn't do much as I was driving straight past. You get a lot of really bad drivers in Perth.. and unfortunately we've been tarnished with the worst reputation in Australia because of idiots like these.. hero's.. people that think nothing can touch them.. put simply.. Karma's a b*tch.Marty Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:29 PM
People need to stop sticking up for the cops, WE as tax payers pay their wages and we expect NO we DEMAND that they do the right thing by us!!Shane Friday 22 February, 2013 - 4:09 PM