- Insensitive, silly or plain stupid?
- Show exhibit in poor taste?
- A toll on every road
- Bakers worried over cheap bread
- Priddis the pride of WA
- Persistence paid off for Docker
- Pop-up rip-off
- "She has no idea"
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave BAN THE BURQA LIKE SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS UNDER THAT GARMENT AND IT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE ... more
- shailesh on Terror Australis. Our new world The most dangerous aspect of any terror outfit is there "sleeper cell". They remain part of society and get activated at the ... more
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
Transport will decide election
Premier Colin Barnett has put Perth's spiraling transport and congestion problems up as the key election issues by saying it would be the key problems tackled by a returned Liberal/National government. Paul Murray spoke to transport and sustainability expert Professor Peter Newman.
Why don't they build a circle rout railway that would travel along Roe, ried,and Tonkin highway est and along the proposed fremantle bypass. I find the biggest problem with public transport is the inability the cross the metro area and the industrial areas are almost impossible to get to on public transport.A circle route railway serving areas like Fremantle, canningvale, Welshpool, the airport, malaga, and innaloo would be very useful at reducing car dependency.
Another thing, stead of having urban sprawl and then having to spend big money on extending freeways and other infrastructure, why not redevelop and increase density in existing suburbs and at the same time, do major upgrades to the roads and public transport.matt Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 7:33 PM
Campbelltown New South Wales
is where I live. I would not consider Freeway tunnels without fixing the exhaust mechanism, the failures we have here, are beyond Government repair, evidently.Harry Bremner Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 7:55 AM
Transport is a critical issue, can 6PR have a weekly segment with someone from Dept of Transport. The rest are just advocates.Need new transport reps Monday 26 November, 2012 - 10:16 PM