- Freo's Purple Fits Pearce Well
- Mark Neeld Going Nowhere
- No Newstart increase
- The Great Baz Lurhmann
- Being sad is OK
- Mars vs Venus battle continues
- Kids vulnerable to betting ads
- Bomber stabbed, hospitalised
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lynne Foreman on We'll sign NDIS on our terms I am a disabled adult I am so excited that DisabilityCare Australia (NDIS) is on its way it means I now can choice to move ... more
- Matt on Would you vote for this guy? Clive will have my backing, he is a breath of fresh air, not beholden to financial powers that milk the public every which ... more
- Alec Strachan on Graham Mabury's top award A worthy recipient indeed.. Well done Graham, your blood is worth bottling.. Al more
- Mick on Your suburb, your voice Colin Barnett, cut every thing to the bone for the average and needy. But large increases for your cronies and the wealthy. ... more
- Dellas on Government staff pay rises Never thought Dixie Marshall would/could be bought to become nothing more than a cash cow.I thought a lot of her as a woman ... more
- wayne bishop on Butt out yeah right increase the prices more to pay the govt. debt so the govt. can waste and blow away more money and the govt. ... more
- Kevin Boyle on Would you vote for this guy? Go Clive, you got my vote, its about time that someone stands and says it for what it is !!!!we work to hard to be treated ... more
- Mei-Lee Morris on Asbestos awareness walk Hey Guys!! Well done!! Keep up the good work!!! Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!!! more
- Johnny on Foreign aid delay If bob carr stopped wasting millions on traveling around the world they might be able to pay the foreign aid !! Do they ... more
- Dellas on We'll sign NDIS on our terms Western Australia. The richest, yet most draconian State in the country.Colin Barnett, Helen Morton and Troy, ... more
- sherley dionne on Engelbert Humperdinck engelbert,you are (TU EST D,UN AUTRE MONDE)GENTLEMEN,CHARISME EXTRAORDINAIRE,GREAT TALENT,BEAUTÃ? DIVINE ,LOVE YOUR ... more
- Kylie Welsh on We'll sign NDIS on our terms NDIS - I am a mother of an 8 yr old boy who was born with Spastic Quadraplegia Cerebral Palsy. He is non verbal, fed through ... more
- steve thornton on We'll sign NDIS on our terms In Victoria the state government signed up and then raised my disabled sons rent by 27% the next day. more
- Dellas on Horse racing has a problem When one looks at it in a cold logical light, horses really have no place in the modern world, do they?Except for greedy, ... more
- Johnny on Power price rise 'dishonest' Just one question where is all the money from the mining boom ??? more
- Johnny on Broken promises unacceptable Lets have a recall election that might keep the mongrels honest !! more
- Peter on Broken promises unacceptable Good article the only error is that Larry calls it a stadium, where in actual fact it should be called "Colin's Colosseum" more
- Luc Del Casale on More boats To those that are refering to the Malaysian solution, if you actually read the policy that sends 800 illegals for 4000 ... more
- Johnny on Power price rise 'dishonest' Barnett should stand down he is not fit to run this state he is like Gillard over spent cant manage the money wants to build ... more
- jacques v on Referendum on local council Since local govt are not recognized in the Australian constitution, why has the states included local govt in their ... more
Traffic pain for Liberal seat
Liberal member for South Perth, John McGrath, says he could lose his seat if the traffic impact from the Perth foreshore redevelopment isn't resolved. Paul Murray spoke to John about the problem of increased traffic congestion in his electorate.
Opposition spoekesperson on transport Ken Travers says that the problems on traffic flow from the foreshore redevelopment will extend further than just South Perth.
Mr Travers told the Morning program that traffic flow modelling shows inner city suburbs to the north and east will be heavily impacted upon as well.
Transport Minister Troy Buswell says the rumblings from the opposition show the major difference and voter choice between the government and Labor.
Mr Buswell told Paul Murray that under Labor major projects would not go ahead and that Labor were trying to create hysteria over just 5000 vehicle movements a day.
I would be concerned about five new intersections being put in.They could at least design the roads for the project differently for maximum traffic flow.matt Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 9:23 PM
Long time listener - first time commenting!
I love Colin's cut throat approach - he acts for the future of our city rather than winning votes. Seriously - if it came to a debate everytime a minority group kicked up then things would never get done. Come on Perth lets move forward! Bring on the foreshore/stadium/everything.
Mr Barnett - keep up the good work. You have my vote! I'm 24 and I know there are many others in my age group who agree with me - the problem is not enough of us speak up.Zoe Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 5:58 PM