- Eagles careers under threat
- Work for the dole plan
- John Paul Young crashes Karaoke
- Escapee adds Acacia to record
- Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead
- Battlestar Galactic's Jamie Bamber
- WA director hits it big
- Sue's Tour Highlights
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
- Laurie on Synergy board members walk Despite what NAHAN has said, the loss of 4 members of the Board does show a certain lack of confidence in his leadership. ... more
- Tracey on "Are you well hung?" Jackie Lambie - I thought it was funny and I'm over 50 and female!! more
- Diana on Synergy board members walk Synergy Board members are very savvy people; their resignations are a HUGE vote of No Confidence in Mike Nahan. Replace him ... more
- Hereinmyhead on Too Many Silly Rules? Wow, a voice of reason! Tracey Brown speaks the truth. There is too much knee-jerk passing of laws and regulations in this ... more
- Hereinmyhead on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Great comment Dellas, it's all too much! more
Traffic pain for Liberal seat
Liberal member for South Perth, John McGrath, says he could lose his seat if the traffic impact from the Perth foreshore redevelopment isn't resolved. Paul Murray spoke to John about the problem of increased traffic congestion in his electorate.
Opposition spoekesperson on transport Ken Travers says that the problems on traffic flow from the foreshore redevelopment will extend further than just South Perth.
Mr Travers told the Morning program that traffic flow modelling shows inner city suburbs to the north and east will be heavily impacted upon as well.
Transport Minister Troy Buswell says the rumblings from the opposition show the major difference and voter choice between the government and Labor.
Mr Buswell told Paul Murray that under Labor major projects would not go ahead and that Labor were trying to create hysteria over just 5000 vehicle movements a day.
I would be concerned about five new intersections being put in.They could at least design the roads for the project differently for maximum traffic flow.matt Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 9:23 PM
Long time listener - first time commenting!
I love Colin's cut throat approach - he acts for the future of our city rather than winning votes. Seriously - if it came to a debate everytime a minority group kicked up then things would never get done. Come on Perth lets move forward! Bring on the foreshore/stadium/everything.
Mr Barnett - keep up the good work. You have my vote! I'm 24 and I know there are many others in my age group who agree with me - the problem is not enough of us speak up.Zoe Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 5:58 PM