- Kill zones, drum lines but no cull
- Granny mummies on the rise
- Protesters urge 'no cull' policy
- Cabbie ejects disabled man
- 40 years as a WA cop
- Prepare for the worst
- CCC 'bullying' police
- Vanity killing young hearts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Steve on Mental health woes exposed Hi PaulIt's puzzling how the council of official visitors have failed to acknowledge the mistreatment of residents living ... more
- Andrew on Flight attendants fear insecticide Maybe thats what is behind all our politicians broken promises, all the frequent flying has affected their brain cells. more
- Andrew on Prepare for the worst Q .....what plans has Colin Barnett or which ever minister is responsible put in place? My guess would be none as most plans ... more
- Tricia on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am in love with Kent - please don't let him go !!!!!! more
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
- Dellas on The Life of Nelson Mandela Who deserves be Australia's representative at this face of freedom, Nelson Mandela's, funeral?No-one.We're too busy turning ... more
- Andrew on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Honestly 6PR what are you thinking? more
- Maureen on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 If Kent goes so do I. The Breakfast Show will not be the same. I'm sorry Millsy I love your show but not if Basil is going ... more
- Matt on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I won't be tuning into breakfast anymore when Basil joins. It's been great listening to Millsy and Kent, but I will be ... more
- What's going on on Bathtub protest halts logging This industry is unsustainable both financially and ecologically. Logging runs at a loss for the state. We the tax payers ... more
- maree parker on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Millsy and Kent were/are the most easy going and humorous pairing. 6PR what are you thinking? First Howard and now Kent, and ... more
- Trish McKenzie on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I agree with all comments above,apart from Paul Murray and Millsy/Kent's programme. I don't listen to others. Millsy and ... more
- Rondele Mckennery on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am the same a Shelley. Whats going to happen to Kent. He makes our mornings so much brighter. Very sad listner. more
- Jason Sharrett on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I too will be disappointed if Kent is sent to the background. I have long thought that he and Andrea burns would make a ... more
- Jill on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Just heard Basil is joining Steve in the mornings so we guess Kent is leaving? He makes me laugh every single day with his ... more
- ray on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Kent Roberts is more entertaining than Basil,he comes over as very natural and fast witted.Basil and Millsy will be a clone ... more
- Gavin Bazukiewicz on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Yep if kents gone im gone what a shocking decision basils about as funny as a wet fart. more
- Shelley Jones on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 omg what about Kent, he is so funny. I cant believe that team will be split up they bounce off each other so well. What a ... more
- Dellas on Cuts impact disabled students I'm confused. Now the Barnett Government has signed up forGonski after the Federal Government's backflip, he does this?The ... more
Sunrise described as Nazis
Managing Director of the Australian Christian Lobby Jim Wallace has likened Channel 7's Sunrise program to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels because of their support of the iDO Campaign, which advocates for gay marriage. He told Drive, Sunrise is not being impartial.
Indeed, everything has to do with morality, immorality, and ethics, and in what they mean and how they are interpreted and for what purpose and how they are unfolded.Gerry Georgatos Saturday 9 June, 2012 - 2:30 PM
So...he admits that their partnership with Marie Claire and Getup hasn't affected Channel 7's reporting on the matter, but still believes it is OK to liken the LGBT community to a regime that tried to eradicate them? This man gets up and compains about being described as "hateful" and then turns around and likens supporting same-sex marriage to justifying the massacre of 11 million people. What a jokeStew Friday 8 June, 2012 - 6:59 PM
Get your heads around it people! This issue has nothing to do with ethics,morality or religion.
It takes a lot of time and work, which equals $$$'s to change an Act of Parliament (am I wrong?: please inform).
Remember the Republican Debarcle?
Change the Constitution and we're opening so many doors that should (DOORS, not closets) best stay that way.
Where's Gough? He could have handled this, couldn't he...? History favours the brave, doesn't it? Well, we're not brave, or new, despite all this texting and twittering and pinging and poking.
Oh, and be "pro" this and "pro" that...homongenous and holistic, all emcompassing and belonging.
And ever compassionate...yeah. In ya dreams.Dellas Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 7:00 PM