- Life for Jill Meagher's killer
- Tough stance needed on alcohol
- Protest forces QANTAS lock out
- Hawks say WC Still Premiership Threat
- Mzungu Makes it to 50
- Curry secret to Alzheimer's test
- St Kilda star charged with rape
- Socceroos face final hurdle
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gerry Georgatos on Who do we really trust? Trust those who volunteer, for instance volunteer retirees who build children's wheelchairs and donate them around the ... more
- cool free nude teen clips video on Furor over Justice Centre location Howdy! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you have got right here on this post.I am ... more
- Dellas on Furor over Justice Centre location That land off Lord Street is an extremely wrong place to put intellectually disabled offenders, given it's history.Or do we ... more
- claude on Demons sack Neeld Melb need to completely rid them selves of Schwab and Connolly .They guided Freo to many dark years and then did the same ... more
- Diggo on Furor over Justice Centre location How do you consult on this?Do you look at all the potential sites in the Metro area and have a huge workshop inviting ... more
- Dellas on All poll point to Rudd Latest opinion poll run by Nielsen contracted by Fairfax.Need I say more? more
- Matt of Lockridge on Furor over Justice Centre location With the Lord Street site, it's just down the road from the existing Women's Prison (Bandyup) and I don't get what the huge ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on Demons sack Neeld Would Neil Craig be minding the post for Chris Connolly to resume from his suspension?Chris as List Manager, with Cameron ... more
- ken on PM's gender attack criticised Oh dear, I think the comments above are called shooting the messenger.In fact this minority government has been very good at ... more
- david on Demons sack Neeld about time, bring on jeff kenett,get hard line management happening.gary lyon needs to stay away from the club, too much ... more
- Alan on 24/7 Cop shop Armadale priority Armadale, and most metro stations already operate 24/7. Just because the front counter isn't open doesn't mean it isn't ... more
- harry on PM's gender attack criticised I have never seen an Australian PM as divisive as Julia Gillard. She and her team should be focusing on running the country ... more
- Steve on Fine dodgers clogging prisons and what percentage are waiting to have their case heard before the court? You may find that the backlog is similar to the ... more
- Steve on Jobs to go Why then does the Premier need expensive offices to work from when he is hardly ever there and most consultation should be ... more
- Steve on Furor over Justice Centre location Why are they not sent to Rottnest and kept away from law abiding citizens? Surely there can be zoning restriction keeping ... more
- Terry gosling on $10m gift to Dockers 10 million contribution for fremantle new stadium is so excessive.What about homeless people of Perth.Eduucation cutbacks, ... more
- Terry Rogers on Jobs to go I am not a fan of Colin Barnett or the current Liberal government, they have squandered the states inheritance, however, I ... more
- Glenn on Fine dodgers clogging prisons It really is a disgrace to have parking fine dodgers in prison. How much sense does it make to spend many many multiples of ... more
- Laura on Furor over Justice Centre location I think it is outrageous to suggest building a home for the criminally insane next to a highschool. Or to suggest that ... more
- Liz on Cuts to public jobs What a selfish, egotistical little man! How DARE he give his own staff pay rises and then sack hard working people who ... more
Sunrise described as Nazis
Managing Director of the Australian Christian Lobby Jim Wallace has likened Channel 7's Sunrise program to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels because of their support of the iDO Campaign, which advocates for gay marriage. He told Drive, Sunrise is not being impartial.
Indeed, everything has to do with morality, immorality, and ethics, and in what they mean and how they are interpreted and for what purpose and how they are unfolded.Gerry Georgatos Saturday 9 June, 2012 - 2:30 PM
So...he admits that their partnership with Marie Claire and Getup hasn't affected Channel 7's reporting on the matter, but still believes it is OK to liken the LGBT community to a regime that tried to eradicate them? This man gets up and compains about being described as "hateful" and then turns around and likens supporting same-sex marriage to justifying the massacre of 11 million people. What a jokeStew Friday 8 June, 2012 - 6:59 PM
Get your heads around it people! This issue has nothing to do with ethics,morality or religion.
It takes a lot of time and work, which equals $$$'s to change an Act of Parliament (am I wrong?: please inform).
Remember the Republican Debarcle?
Change the Constitution and we're opening so many doors that should (DOORS, not closets) best stay that way.
Where's Gough? He could have handled this, couldn't he...? History favours the brave, doesn't it? Well, we're not brave, or new, despite all this texting and twittering and pinging and poking.
Oh, and be "pro" this and "pro" that...homongenous and holistic, all emcompassing and belonging.
And ever compassionate...yeah. In ya dreams.Dellas Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 7:00 PM