- Commish backs crime contracts
- Day's dumb SW comment
- Aussie mozzie found overseas
- Search for William intensifies
- Raising drinking age saves lives
- Is this bad parenting?
- The breakdown and rebuild
- Norman joins DIY disaster group
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
Sunrise described as Nazis
Managing Director of the Australian Christian Lobby Jim Wallace has likened Channel 7's Sunrise program to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels because of their support of the iDO Campaign, which advocates for gay marriage. He told Drive, Sunrise is not being impartial.
Indeed, everything has to do with morality, immorality, and ethics, and in what they mean and how they are interpreted and for what purpose and how they are unfolded.Gerry Georgatos Saturday 9 June, 2012 - 2:30 PM
So...he admits that their partnership with Marie Claire and Getup hasn't affected Channel 7's reporting on the matter, but still believes it is OK to liken the LGBT community to a regime that tried to eradicate them? This man gets up and compains about being described as "hateful" and then turns around and likens supporting same-sex marriage to justifying the massacre of 11 million people. What a jokeStew Friday 8 June, 2012 - 6:59 PM
Get your heads around it people! This issue has nothing to do with ethics,morality or religion.
It takes a lot of time and work, which equals $$$'s to change an Act of Parliament (am I wrong?: please inform).
Remember the Republican Debarcle?
Change the Constitution and we're opening so many doors that should (DOORS, not closets) best stay that way.
Where's Gough? He could have handled this, couldn't he...? History favours the brave, doesn't it? Well, we're not brave, or new, despite all this texting and twittering and pinging and poking.
Oh, and be "pro" this and "pro" that...homongenous and holistic, all emcompassing and belonging.
And ever compassionate...yeah. In ya dreams.Dellas Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 7:00 PM