- Drum lines debut in street directory
- WA won't be disappointed
- Dean Bailey dies, aged 47
- Is a 10 year ban enough?
- Mabury calls it a night
- Sylvia behind the 8 ball
- Commissioner on Buswell
- Let's talk about sex
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mustafa on Drum lines debut in street directory Well done Wayne Oakley! I'll be tracking down some QPA Street directories for my vehicles! more
- Peta Charles on Is a 10 year ban enough? No No No. A life time ban for this "thing" (human). Roberta Walton and ALL others like her should not, can not have the ... more
- Paul on Is a 10 year ban enough? Maybe that "thing" who calls itself a human should be put down.....I never cease to be amazed by so called "humans" who ... more
- donnella buxton on Is a 10 year ban enough? It is truly so cruel, if she could not afford to feed them she should have given them away. This woman is heartless.SHE ... more
- Mark on Is a 10 year ban enough? Its best for me not to comment because what I say would not be displayed. Thank you Mr May from RSPCA more
- Michelle de Vattimo on Is a 10 year ban enough? Absolutely disgusting! These people should NEVER be able to own or look after any animal! I really don't know how some ... more
- Bryan Jary on Is a 10 year ban enough? She should have received a prison sentence. more
- chris on Is this Buswell's last straw? Before everybody calls high and mighty remember that Alanah Mctiernan was caught drink drinker and speeding whilst being ... more
- wayne on Is this Buswell's last straw? A lot of excuses to right a wrong and get sympathy, another pollie get away with drink driving more
- David Cotton on Is this Buswell's last straw? Looking above at comments by Monnie, might be minor damage but what if he had run over a child and killed them.Along with ... more
- Lorraine Collier on Is this Buswell's last straw? it is about time Buswell was gone and I think the same for Barnett. He has broken promises he made and has taken money from ... more
- Diana on Is this Buswell's last straw? Is it really necessary to hound Buswell, as will happen? He's broken, isn't that enough? more
- Monnie on Is this Buswell's last straw? Minor damage - modern bumpers are flimsy things held on by clips and fall off at the slightest bump. Give the guy a break more
- Paul Bowers on Is this Buswell's last straw? Both the Premier and Troy Buswell should stand down to maintain confidence in our government,there is an obvious cover-up. ... more
- Dellas on We're an overpriced backwater Yep, that's exactly what we are."Up-ourselves regardless".The tyranny of distance seems to have attracted many peoples from ... more
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
- Dellas on How to be a classy drinker Suffice to say, I am stirred but not surprised, or shaken, by this advertisement.I can't believe (yes, I do, actually) the ... more
- adam on Beggars bagging $400 a day Who would Humiliate themselves sitting there on the street for 8 hours begging. The $400 a day line sounds manufactured, its ... more
- Damien on Beggars bagging $400 a day Despicable that Scaffidi and her ilk are refusing to acknowledge the larger issues behind the growing number of unemployed ... more
Subiaco v Burswood
The State Opposition has announced cost cutting plans, which includes moving the proposed stadium redevelopment to Kitchener Park in Subiaco. Shadow Treasurer Ben Wyatt and Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier John McGrath joined Howard Sattler in the studio to discuss the location of the new stadium.
I back McGowen to build the stadium at Subiaco. Too many negatives with Burswood including getting there and back. Traffic issues, 18 months to do ground works so the stadium doesn't sink into the high water table. Remember the railway line over the swan dropped 10cm and it took over 30 months to shaw it up.
It would be unacceptable to bulldoze the swan and duck habitat and breeding grounds at the lake where the stadium sits.
Subiaco is home of Football and should stay there.
Last but not least the Burswood Park Golf Coarse should be preserved as recreation for the 100,000 golfers who play there each year.wayne tagg Monday 18 February, 2013 - 2:25 PM
Just an off beat assement but I will put my bottom dollar that the price of fuel will go up just before Easter but it won't have anything to do with the long weekend but all about the Singapore price cycle, what do you reckon???Azza Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:22 PM
Burswood was definitely a BAD idea. That is why the Loungalant report canned it. The emporer needs to be aware that the people want more than his pet project (Elizabeth Key). We want a decent transport system. Keep SUBI the home of footy.Bill Friday 15 February, 2013 - 4:46 PM
The New stadium being built at Burswood I cannot believe is going to be on an East-West Orientation,which I thought the Kitchener park option was going to realign the oval on a North-South orientation the way an AFL football should be. the sun issue at the current Subiaco Oval is a pain if you sit at the Perth City end.Don Friday 15 February, 2013 - 8:26 AM
Burswood is almost WA Inc all over again by doing business with Mr Packer.
Imagine the chaos at Burswood on game day when casino patrons and the AFL crowd are fighting for parking.angelo Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 5:48 PM