- Prepare for the worst
- CCC 'bullying' police
- Vanity killing young hearts
- Flight attendants fear insecticide
- The Life of Nelson Mandela
- Banking On Our Art
- Booragoon Vitality
- DivaLicious for Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
- Dellas on The Life of Nelson Mandela Who deserves be Australia's representative at this face of freedom, Nelson Mandela's, funeral?No-one.We're too busy turning ... more
- Andrew on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Honestly 6PR what are you thinking? more
- Maureen on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 If Kent goes so do I. The Breakfast Show will not be the same. I'm sorry Millsy I love your show but not if Basil is going ... more
- Matt on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I won't be tuning into breakfast anymore when Basil joins. It's been great listening to Millsy and Kent, but I will be ... more
- What's going on on Bathtub protest halts logging This industry is unsustainable both financially and ecologically. Logging runs at a loss for the state. We the tax payers ... more
- maree parker on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Millsy and Kent were/are the most easy going and humorous pairing. 6PR what are you thinking? First Howard and now Kent, and ... more
- Trish McKenzie on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I agree with all comments above,apart from Paul Murray and Millsy/Kent's programme. I don't listen to others. Millsy and ... more
- Rondele Mckennery on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am the same a Shelley. Whats going to happen to Kent. He makes our mornings so much brighter. Very sad listner. more
- Jason Sharrett on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I too will be disappointed if Kent is sent to the background. I have long thought that he and Andrea burns would make a ... more
- Jill on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Just heard Basil is joining Steve in the mornings so we guess Kent is leaving? He makes me laugh every single day with his ... more
- ray on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Kent Roberts is more entertaining than Basil,he comes over as very natural and fast witted.Basil and Millsy will be a clone ... more
- Gavin Bazukiewicz on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Yep if kents gone im gone what a shocking decision basils about as funny as a wet fart. more
- Shelley Jones on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 omg what about Kent, he is so funny. I cant believe that team will be split up they bounce off each other so well. What a ... more
- Dellas on Cuts impact disabled students I'm confused. Now the Barnett Government has signed up forGonski after the Federal Government's backflip, he does this?The ... more
- Hardman on Violence on the streets This has been happening on Perth Streets for years.BUTUnless the Victim or Perp is High Profile or the injuries are Fatal or ... more
- Andrew on Demetriou denies Hird deal Demetriou was an ordinary player and he continues in that vain as head of the AFL he has done more to harm the game than ... more
- Andrew on Cuts impact disabled students This is a disgrace and the culprit is Colin Barnett who has shown he sees no value in supporting education or those who work ... more
- David on Department abandoned me OMG Linda your plight is the same as mine . I too worked for DCS and as you spoke it was like I was in your shoes. I too ... more
Subiaco v Burswood
The State Opposition has announced cost cutting plans, which includes moving the proposed stadium redevelopment to Kitchener Park in Subiaco. Shadow Treasurer Ben Wyatt and Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier John McGrath joined Howard Sattler in the studio to discuss the location of the new stadium.
I back McGowen to build the stadium at Subiaco. Too many negatives with Burswood including getting there and back. Traffic issues, 18 months to do ground works so the stadium doesn't sink into the high water table. Remember the railway line over the swan dropped 10cm and it took over 30 months to shaw it up.
It would be unacceptable to bulldoze the swan and duck habitat and breeding grounds at the lake where the stadium sits.
Subiaco is home of Football and should stay there.
Last but not least the Burswood Park Golf Coarse should be preserved as recreation for the 100,000 golfers who play there each year.wayne tagg Monday 18 February, 2013 - 2:25 PM
Just an off beat assement but I will put my bottom dollar that the price of fuel will go up just before Easter but it won't have anything to do with the long weekend but all about the Singapore price cycle, what do you reckon???Azza Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:22 PM
Burswood was definitely a BAD idea. That is why the Loungalant report canned it. The emporer needs to be aware that the people want more than his pet project (Elizabeth Key). We want a decent transport system. Keep SUBI the home of footy.Bill Friday 15 February, 2013 - 4:46 PM
The New stadium being built at Burswood I cannot believe is going to be on an East-West Orientation,which I thought the Kitchener park option was going to realign the oval on a North-South orientation the way an AFL football should be. the sun issue at the current Subiaco Oval is a pain if you sit at the Perth City end.Don Friday 15 February, 2013 - 8:26 AM
Burswood is almost WA Inc all over again by doing business with Mr Packer.
Imagine the chaos at Burswood on game day when casino patrons and the AFL crowd are fighting for parking.angelo Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 5:48 PM