- Brad Scott wants to settle the score
- Yarran and Malthouse make up
- ANZAC DAY 2014
- More mystery in MH370 search
- Get your hand off it!
- Buddy bags 4 in car crash.
- Fighting phone use in cars
- F-35's to cost $12b
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Get your hand off it! Does this double entendre apply to girls and women too?As for "hands-free" devices: isn't yakking into the ether while ... more
- Natasha on Buddy bags 4 in car crash. Bull Tish artist of the century right there. Just an accident, these things happen? Yes they most certainly do Buddy but ... more
- Adrian on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? I am beyond belief that this debate even exists. The Department of Defence probably decided to buy these flags overseas ... more
- Andrew on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? Ironically the day that this subject was brought up, my wife and I just received an Australian flag and flag pole to put up ... more
- Rhonda on Bulk bill co payment likely Australians already pay 17.5% of all health costs. Overall our health costs as a percentage of our economy are sitting at a ... more
- Dellas on Bulk bill co payment likely Why can't we just give the $6.00 directly to the GP and forget the Bulk Billing? Let's face it, for the 2 or 3 minutes it ... more
- Wayde on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? The Department Of Defence needs to realise that it is not their money they are sending overseas, it's my money and everyones ... more
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
Stranger Danger needs revamp
The old 'Stranger Danger' adage needs a major overhaul for the new millennium according to child safety experts. Paul Murray spoke to Professor Freda Briggs who said children need to learn games and strategies that will help them assess dangerous situation.
Wow, MH, I hope your lecturer's don't take spelling into the equation when marking your assignments.
When my niece was studying pyschology, at some point, she mentioned that given population and demographic,
1 in 100 people are serial killers.
And do you know how many comets and extremely huge meteors have missed hitting the earth?
Yes, "rock-spiders" are nasty and most usually crawl out from under our own homes or the houses of those we've known and trusted (State care and religious institutions being prime examples).Dellas Sunday 26 August, 2012 - 7:08 PM
I'm studying criminal psychology. Are you suggesting we tell kids it's ok to talk to strangers and get into the car of someone they don't know? Are you aware that one in 25 people are born without a conscience? This is a factual phenominen that the general public are simply not aware of. The modern terminology is 'antisocial personality disorder'. In layman's terms 'psychopath'. These people are born completely lacking any feelings of guilt, shame, remorse, empathy or fear. The things they see as 'weaknesses' in others. It's not obvious to the rest of us because they learn to hide it; and we assume that most people are basically good. Well maybe so, but with these figures outnumbering schizaphrenia and other mental disorders I'm just glad that my 'kids' are now adults.MH Wednesday 22 August, 2012 - 7:31 AM