- It will be long and bloody
- Breast flash investigated
- Heyyyy! It's the Fonzie Fetus
- Tempers flair in GST stand-off
- McGowan backs medical marijuana
- 'Criminal hypocrisy'
- MC's offensive rant at school quiz night
- Will price rise end your habit?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
Stranger Danger needs revamp
The old 'Stranger Danger' adage needs a major overhaul for the new millennium according to child safety experts. Paul Murray spoke to Professor Freda Briggs who said children need to learn games and strategies that will help them assess dangerous situation.
Wow, MH, I hope your lecturer's don't take spelling into the equation when marking your assignments.
When my niece was studying pyschology, at some point, she mentioned that given population and demographic,
1 in 100 people are serial killers.
And do you know how many comets and extremely huge meteors have missed hitting the earth?
Yes, "rock-spiders" are nasty and most usually crawl out from under our own homes or the houses of those we've known and trusted (State care and religious institutions being prime examples).Dellas Sunday 26 August, 2012 - 7:08 PM
I'm studying criminal psychology. Are you suggesting we tell kids it's ok to talk to strangers and get into the car of someone they don't know? Are you aware that one in 25 people are born without a conscience? This is a factual phenominen that the general public are simply not aware of. The modern terminology is 'antisocial personality disorder'. In layman's terms 'psychopath'. These people are born completely lacking any feelings of guilt, shame, remorse, empathy or fear. The things they see as 'weaknesses' in others. It's not obvious to the rest of us because they learn to hide it; and we assume that most people are basically good. Well maybe so, but with these figures outnumbering schizaphrenia and other mental disorders I'm just glad that my 'kids' are now adults.MH Wednesday 22 August, 2012 - 7:31 AM