- I just called him a 'coward'
- Port workers face lock out
- Ebola travel warnings issued
- Harvey avoids Freo return
- By popular request, RVD
- Aggressive beggars
- Nothing wrong with older mums
- That's one tough koala
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- eve fisher on That's one tough koala Loved the story about the Koala Bear, I could not stop laughing, not apologising, because we NEED more FUNNY STORIES and we ... more
- Ronda on Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead Go Lisa. A past student of mine. more
- talie on Sue's Tour Highlights To Gary - the long canal and fountains are Peterhof outside of St Petersburg. Summer holiday palace. Even on a grey day it ... more
- Andrew Luobikis on WA director hits it big He may live in Palmyra but, he is originally from Girrawheen. more
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
- Laurie on Synergy board members walk Despite what NAHAN has said, the loss of 4 members of the Board does show a certain lack of confidence in his leadership. ... more
Shannon Lush, Cleaning Goddess
Shannon Lush has become the natural predator to dirt, filth and unsightly stains around the suburban home. Shannon joins 6PR on a fortnightly basis, with the best, cheapest and healthiest ways to keep your home clean.
Listen to the latest episode with Shannon Lush below.
Shannon's recipe for the spray that remove shirt creases without ironing is
1 teaspoon of Lavender Oil
1 litre of water
Mix together in a spray bottle and spray on shirt.
We recently purchased a sea container to store some belongings. but we have notoced it has a strong chemical smell. how do we go about eliminating the smell. any thing would be so helpful.Joanne Monday 13 August, 2012 - 2:12 PM
Hi shannon, how do i get eye makeup out of my carpet, its eyeliner. Thanks tereseterese Wednesday 1 August, 2012 - 6:27 AM
Please how can i get eye makeup out of my cream coloured carpet. Thank you for a great programme. Tereseterese Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 1:16 PM
How do I remove Candle Wax and scented oil from a fabric runner? I don't know what sort of fabric. It is sort of like Satin, Parachute type material.
ThanksKevin holloway Monday 30 July, 2012 - 3:19 PM
Can you give me a remedy for water marks/drips that dont go away even when cleaned and dried on windows and shower screens. I have tried everything , even CLR. Windows are old but the shower screen is new. They wont budge and looks unsightly. Thanks Shannon and great tips all round.
Can you email me please as I dont always get to listen in.susan kemp Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Hi Shannon - I have had a brown stain appear on the Linoleum floor. It is where a mat sits all the time. Do you have something that will remove the stain so I can get rid of the mat as it is only there now because it covers the stain, thankyouPaul Slater Wednesday 18 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM