- Commish backs crime contracts
- Day's dumb SW comment
- Aussie mozzie found overseas
- Search for William intensifies
- Raising drinking age saves lives
- Is this bad parenting?
- The breakdown and rebuild
- Norman joins DIY disaster group
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
Shannon Lush, Cleaning Goddess
Shannon Lush has become the natural predator to dirt, filth and unsightly stains around the suburban home. Shannon joins 6PR on a fortnightly basis, with the best, cheapest and healthiest ways to keep your home clean.
Listen to the latest episode with Shannon Lush below.
Shannon's recipe for the spray that remove shirt creases without ironing is
1 teaspoon of Lavender Oil
1 litre of water
Mix together in a spray bottle and spray on shirt.
We recently purchased a sea container to store some belongings. but we have notoced it has a strong chemical smell. how do we go about eliminating the smell. any thing would be so helpful.Joanne Monday 13 August, 2012 - 2:12 PM
Hi shannon, how do i get eye makeup out of my carpet, its eyeliner. Thanks tereseterese Wednesday 1 August, 2012 - 6:27 AM
Please how can i get eye makeup out of my cream coloured carpet. Thank you for a great programme. Tereseterese Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 1:16 PM
How do I remove Candle Wax and scented oil from a fabric runner? I don't know what sort of fabric. It is sort of like Satin, Parachute type material.
ThanksKevin holloway Monday 30 July, 2012 - 3:19 PM
Can you give me a remedy for water marks/drips that dont go away even when cleaned and dried on windows and shower screens. I have tried everything , even CLR. Windows are old but the shower screen is new. They wont budge and looks unsightly. Thanks Shannon and great tips all round.
Can you email me please as I dont always get to listen in.susan kemp Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Hi Shannon - I have had a brown stain appear on the Linoleum floor. It is where a mat sits all the time. Do you have something that will remove the stain so I can get rid of the mat as it is only there now because it covers the stain, thankyouPaul Slater Wednesday 18 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM