- Tempers flair in GST stand-off
- McGowan backs medical marijuana
- 'Criminal hypocrisy'
- MC's offensive rant at school quiz night
- Will price rise end your habit?
- Chisel's back!
- Darren's dazzling designs
- City to Surf Road Closures
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
Shannon Lush, Cleaning Goddess
Shannon Lush has become the natural predator to dirt, filth and unsightly stains around the suburban home. Shannon joins 6PR on a fortnightly basis, with the best, cheapest and healthiest ways to keep your home clean.
Listen to the latest episode with Shannon Lush below.
Shannon's recipe for the spray that remove shirt creases without ironing is
1 teaspoon of Lavender Oil
1 litre of water
Mix together in a spray bottle and spray on shirt.
We recently purchased a sea container to store some belongings. but we have notoced it has a strong chemical smell. how do we go about eliminating the smell. any thing would be so helpful.Joanne Monday 13 August, 2012 - 2:12 PM
Hi shannon, how do i get eye makeup out of my carpet, its eyeliner. Thanks tereseterese Wednesday 1 August, 2012 - 6:27 AM
Please how can i get eye makeup out of my cream coloured carpet. Thank you for a great programme. Tereseterese Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 1:16 PM
How do I remove Candle Wax and scented oil from a fabric runner? I don't know what sort of fabric. It is sort of like Satin, Parachute type material.
ThanksKevin holloway Monday 30 July, 2012 - 3:19 PM
Can you give me a remedy for water marks/drips that dont go away even when cleaned and dried on windows and shower screens. I have tried everything , even CLR. Windows are old but the shower screen is new. They wont budge and looks unsightly. Thanks Shannon and great tips all round.
Can you email me please as I dont always get to listen in.susan kemp Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Hi Shannon - I have had a brown stain appear on the Linoleum floor. It is where a mat sits all the time. Do you have something that will remove the stain so I can get rid of the mat as it is only there now because it covers the stain, thankyouPaul Slater Wednesday 18 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM