- Dawson's big decision
- Brad Scott wants to settle the score
- Yarran and Malthouse make up
- ANZAC DAY 2014
- More mystery in MH370 search
- Get your hand off it!
- Buddy bags 4 in car crash.
- Fighting phone use in cars
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Get your hand off it! Does this double entendre apply to girls and women too?As for "hands-free" devices: isn't yakking into the ether while ... more
- Natasha on Buddy bags 4 in car crash. Bull Tish artist of the century right there. Just an accident, these things happen? Yes they most certainly do Buddy but ... more
- Adrian on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? I am beyond belief that this debate even exists. The Department of Defence probably decided to buy these flags overseas ... more
- Andrew on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? Ironically the day that this subject was brought up, my wife and I just received an Australian flag and flag pole to put up ... more
- Rhonda on Bulk bill co payment likely Australians already pay 17.5% of all health costs. Overall our health costs as a percentage of our economy are sitting at a ... more
- Dellas on Bulk bill co payment likely Why can't we just give the $6.00 directly to the GP and forget the Bulk Billing? Let's face it, for the 2 or 3 minutes it ... more
- Wayde on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? The Department Of Defence needs to realise that it is not their money they are sending overseas, it's my money and everyones ... more
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
Shannon Lush, Cleaning Goddess
Shannon Lush has become the natural predator to dirt, filth and unsightly stains around the suburban home. Shannon joins 6PR on a fortnightly basis, with the best, cheapest and healthiest ways to keep your home clean.
Listen to the latest episode with Shannon Lush below.
Shannon's recipe for the spray that remove shirt creases without ironing is
1 teaspoon of Lavender Oil
1 litre of water
Mix together in a spray bottle and spray on shirt.
We recently purchased a sea container to store some belongings. but we have notoced it has a strong chemical smell. how do we go about eliminating the smell. any thing would be so helpful.Joanne Monday 13 August, 2012 - 2:12 PM
Hi shannon, how do i get eye makeup out of my carpet, its eyeliner. Thanks tereseterese Wednesday 1 August, 2012 - 6:27 AM
Please how can i get eye makeup out of my cream coloured carpet. Thank you for a great programme. Tereseterese Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 1:16 PM
How do I remove Candle Wax and scented oil from a fabric runner? I don't know what sort of fabric. It is sort of like Satin, Parachute type material.
ThanksKevin holloway Monday 30 July, 2012 - 3:19 PM
Can you give me a remedy for water marks/drips that dont go away even when cleaned and dried on windows and shower screens. I have tried everything , even CLR. Windows are old but the shower screen is new. They wont budge and looks unsightly. Thanks Shannon and great tips all round.
Can you email me please as I dont always get to listen in.susan kemp Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Hi Shannon - I have had a brown stain appear on the Linoleum floor. It is where a mat sits all the time. Do you have something that will remove the stain so I can get rid of the mat as it is only there now because it covers the stain, thankyouPaul Slater Wednesday 18 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM