- Drum lines debut in street directory
- WA won't be disappointed
- Dean Bailey dies, aged 47
- Is a 10 year ban enough?
- Mabury calls it a night
- Sylvia behind the 8 ball
- Commissioner on Buswell
- Let's talk about sex
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mustafa on Drum lines debut in street directory Well done Wayne Oakley! I'll be tracking down some QPA Street directories for my vehicles! more
- Peta Charles on Is a 10 year ban enough? No No No. A life time ban for this "thing" (human). Roberta Walton and ALL others like her should not, can not have the ... more
- Paul on Is a 10 year ban enough? Maybe that "thing" who calls itself a human should be put down.....I never cease to be amazed by so called "humans" who ... more
- donnella buxton on Is a 10 year ban enough? It is truly so cruel, if she could not afford to feed them she should have given them away. This woman is heartless.SHE ... more
- Mark on Is a 10 year ban enough? Its best for me not to comment because what I say would not be displayed. Thank you Mr May from RSPCA more
- Michelle de Vattimo on Is a 10 year ban enough? Absolutely disgusting! These people should NEVER be able to own or look after any animal! I really don't know how some ... more
- Bryan Jary on Is a 10 year ban enough? She should have received a prison sentence. more
- chris on Is this Buswell's last straw? Before everybody calls high and mighty remember that Alanah Mctiernan was caught drink drinker and speeding whilst being ... more
- wayne on Is this Buswell's last straw? A lot of excuses to right a wrong and get sympathy, another pollie get away with drink driving more
- David Cotton on Is this Buswell's last straw? Looking above at comments by Monnie, might be minor damage but what if he had run over a child and killed them.Along with ... more
- Lorraine Collier on Is this Buswell's last straw? it is about time Buswell was gone and I think the same for Barnett. He has broken promises he made and has taken money from ... more
- Diana on Is this Buswell's last straw? Is it really necessary to hound Buswell, as will happen? He's broken, isn't that enough? more
- Monnie on Is this Buswell's last straw? Minor damage - modern bumpers are flimsy things held on by clips and fall off at the slightest bump. Give the guy a break more
- Paul Bowers on Is this Buswell's last straw? Both the Premier and Troy Buswell should stand down to maintain confidence in our government,there is an obvious cover-up. ... more
- Dellas on We're an overpriced backwater Yep, that's exactly what we are."Up-ourselves regardless".The tyranny of distance seems to have attracted many peoples from ... more
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
- Dellas on How to be a classy drinker Suffice to say, I am stirred but not surprised, or shaken, by this advertisement.I can't believe (yes, I do, actually) the ... more
- adam on Beggars bagging $400 a day Who would Humiliate themselves sitting there on the street for 8 hours begging. The $400 a day line sounds manufactured, its ... more
- Damien on Beggars bagging $400 a day Despicable that Scaffidi and her ilk are refusing to acknowledge the larger issues behind the growing number of unemployed ... more
Shannon Lush, Cleaning Goddess
Shannon Lush has become the natural predator to dirt, filth and unsightly stains around the suburban home. Shannon joins 6PR on a fortnightly basis, with the best, cheapest and healthiest ways to keep your home clean.
Listen to the latest episode with Shannon Lush below.
Shannon's recipe for the spray that remove shirt creases without ironing is
1 teaspoon of Lavender Oil
1 litre of water
Mix together in a spray bottle and spray on shirt.
We recently purchased a sea container to store some belongings. but we have notoced it has a strong chemical smell. how do we go about eliminating the smell. any thing would be so helpful.Joanne Monday 13 August, 2012 - 2:12 PM
Hi shannon, how do i get eye makeup out of my carpet, its eyeliner. Thanks tereseterese Wednesday 1 August, 2012 - 6:27 AM
Please how can i get eye makeup out of my cream coloured carpet. Thank you for a great programme. Tereseterese Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 1:16 PM
How do I remove Candle Wax and scented oil from a fabric runner? I don't know what sort of fabric. It is sort of like Satin, Parachute type material.
ThanksKevin holloway Monday 30 July, 2012 - 3:19 PM
Can you give me a remedy for water marks/drips that dont go away even when cleaned and dried on windows and shower screens. I have tried everything , even CLR. Windows are old but the shower screen is new. They wont budge and looks unsightly. Thanks Shannon and great tips all round.
Can you email me please as I dont always get to listen in.susan kemp Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Hi Shannon - I have had a brown stain appear on the Linoleum floor. It is where a mat sits all the time. Do you have something that will remove the stain so I can get rid of the mat as it is only there now because it covers the stain, thankyouPaul Slater Wednesday 18 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM