- PHOTOS: Shark buzzes surfer
- AFL's ANZAC commitment slammed
- VW campaign tackles inattention
- When loyalty will cost you $82k
- Data retention plan 2.0
- Groomed to hate Australia
- AFL Fixtures for 2015
- Hunt being hunted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia Noticed Saturdays West and Sunday Times had no letters about the Muslim rampages in Canada and New York or the nasty ginger ... more
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia with christmas coming on lets not pretend our school teachers are not grooming our children -- carols bad, hurt Muslims -- ... more
- Jennifer on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear you are retiring Paul. You would have to be the best political presenter in the country. No one comes close to ... more
- Dellas on Groomed to hate Australia They sound like a mob of blokes and their "young boys" singing "la vida loca"before a footie match. more
- Alec Strachan on Groomed to hate Australia Why have the faces been blocked out ?. Surely we need to see the faces of these trainee terrorists so we can kick their butt ... more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad Were do people go when they get old and no amount of creams, botox, fillers, physical enhancers, "regimens" and medication ... more
- Perthguy on Social media slams sexist ad These are professional models that are being paid. It is a career choice and those that complain either are jealous or ... more
- Lisa on Paul Murray Retires Missed Howard after he left and will miss your informative and balanced reports. Only issue I felt was very biased was your ... more
- Jester4212 on Social media slams sexist ad Men are treated as sex objects just as much as women. It's just the female industry for it is much much larger. The ... more
- Wayne on Paul Murray Retires Our loss...but enjoy the next step. I envy you,I kno you have already seen much but we all know there is plenty more to see. ... more
- Mark on Sanderson opens up after sacking I thought he was dumped prematurely by a board who seemed to be concerned that they should look like there doing ... more
- Andrew on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing @ Carol... typical pigheaded attitude. I say this as a white Australian - born here - that they have as much right as any ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Anne, it wouldn't bother me one bit. You are living in a dream if you think people are not judged by the way they look ... more
- Anne on Social media slams sexist ad steve I dont think you want to be defined by the size of your package or lack thereof. more
- steve on A waste of open space What a great idea. Replace green, leafy, oxygen giving, animal habitats with buildings. We need more of this sort of ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Wow, what a crime! Meanwhile 100's flock to the Firemans Calendar event. I didn't hear a single guy complain. more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad This whole "sexist" thing is ridiculous.Women objectify themselves, compare themselves with each other, judge each other on ... more
- Elaine on Paul Murray Retires Good luck with the rest of your life and enjoy your retirement you well deserve it. I, like the previous comments do hope ... more
- Garry Tomlinson on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing Maybe Colin is hiding with all the so called Moderate Muslims and are arranging some protests about ISIS giving Islam a bad ... more
- Ruther on A waste of open space I live in East Wanneroo where there is a majority of land owners waiting for rezoning from rural to urban but is held to ... more
Put up or shut up!
It is now time for the innuendo to end and the facts to start in the continuing speculation on why the Prime Minister quit her job as at law firm Slater & Gordon to enter politics. Paul Murray has issued a challenge to all the journalists who are attacking Ms Gillard to ‘put up or shut up’.
how sad that talk back radio on 6pr with Paul Murray and his articles in the weekend papers spew out his hatred and contempt of The Prime Minister,it appears he lies in bed overnight planning how and on what subject to attack Prime Minister Gillard today,why don;t talk back radio announcers realise that their opinion is above dispute,I would not think they are paid to dogmatically talk as though they know it all,the public want to express their views not listen to an announcer who is so riddled with hate that he continually denigrates a woman who has been stoic in continuing her work,rancour and hate will eventually destroy you Paul but like a lot of the public i won't be there to see it after 0830 I am off to the ABC,lorrie collopy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 9:47 AM
It is not an easy job to run a country as Prime Minister, especially, when you are a female, leave the poor woman alone to govern the country and stop looking in the past, remember it took John Howard 3 times before he got elected as preferred Prime Minister by his political friends and he eventually won on the platform of the GST, hello!!!!! so what's new all Labour had to do was just raise the GST and that's all, its simple.eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 6:05 PM
Regarding the trial of Lloyd Rayney. It seems to me that the masonic society of the judicial system, changes the law as they see fit. So why no jury in this murder case, simply excuse 'he won't get a fair trial'. Why not other
murder trials worse than this one have had juries, so you can see what I am alluding to, the judicial masonic society looks after their own kind. I cannot believe it has taken 5 years for this case to go to trial, oh they will find some lame excuse he is not guilty of murder, but had there been a jury it would take less than 5 minutes to convict this guy. I am not surprised Christian Porter resigned?eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 5:55 PM
Good for you Nat. I agree.
What gets my goat over all this crap is obviously the hatred Julia Gillard attracts because of her sex.
Tony Abbott has pulled his head in somewhat and no longer refers to her
as "SHE". Now it's "The Prime Minister", or, as members of his Party (in his Speedos) spitefully hiss, Msssssss Gillard.
It seems men can rort and lie,change their minds, all manner of things, in fact, but women can't.
But then, hasn't that always been the case? "Damn Whores and God's Police", indeed (it's the title of book, blokes, written in the 70's, so I'm not swearing in the 21st century, now, am I?).Dellas Friday 24 August, 2012 - 5:57 PM
I used to love buying the Weekend Australian for it's articles.
I don't anymore.
There is a very apparent slant from one certain man and wife which has left a taste of lead (as in metal)in me.
Very nasty people, indeed.Dellas Thursday 23 August, 2012 - 12:35 AM
Paul Murray. How would you react if, when Tony Abbott was questioned about whether or not he was involved in the Peter Slipper affair, all he said was "if you have an allegation to make, then make it or move on".
She is the Prime minister and she should answer questions.Peter of Darwin Tuesday 21 August, 2012 - 4:29 PM