- Simpson pulls Freo plug
- The barbaric bump is dead
- Possibility of more packages
- AHA want penalty rate changes
- How do you stop Sandilands
- Power's Liverpool weapon fires
- Pratt concedes defeat
- Nahan's budget warning
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
- Maxine Kent on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This has made me so sick. Their are just no words for this terrible crime. I cant even think of it as I cry just like so ... more
- Stacey on Carparks full by 5.40am I agree - if the buses ran more regularly, more people would catch this option to the train station. Hourly is not good ... more
- Kat on Carparks full by 5.40am I would like to see the buses that connect to the train stations run on a more regular basis. During the week days my bus ... more
- Jodi on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog I am sorry to hear of what happened to your dog. I too have a 15 year old dog called Sheba. I can only imagine how you feel. ... more
- Anne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Certainly the judicial system is a problem.However the root causes are clearly the unravelling of social morality, and in ... more
Put up or shut up!
It is now time for the innuendo to end and the facts to start in the continuing speculation on why the Prime Minister quit her job as at law firm Slater & Gordon to enter politics. Paul Murray has issued a challenge to all the journalists who are attacking Ms Gillard to ‘put up or shut up’.
how sad that talk back radio on 6pr with Paul Murray and his articles in the weekend papers spew out his hatred and contempt of The Prime Minister,it appears he lies in bed overnight planning how and on what subject to attack Prime Minister Gillard today,why don;t talk back radio announcers realise that their opinion is above dispute,I would not think they are paid to dogmatically talk as though they know it all,the public want to express their views not listen to an announcer who is so riddled with hate that he continually denigrates a woman who has been stoic in continuing her work,rancour and hate will eventually destroy you Paul but like a lot of the public i won't be there to see it after 0830 I am off to the ABC,lorrie collopy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 9:47 AM
It is not an easy job to run a country as Prime Minister, especially, when you are a female, leave the poor woman alone to govern the country and stop looking in the past, remember it took John Howard 3 times before he got elected as preferred Prime Minister by his political friends and he eventually won on the platform of the GST, hello!!!!! so what's new all Labour had to do was just raise the GST and that's all, its simple.eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 6:05 PM
Regarding the trial of Lloyd Rayney. It seems to me that the masonic society of the judicial system, changes the law as they see fit. So why no jury in this murder case, simply excuse 'he won't get a fair trial'. Why not other
murder trials worse than this one have had juries, so you can see what I am alluding to, the judicial masonic society looks after their own kind. I cannot believe it has taken 5 years for this case to go to trial, oh they will find some lame excuse he is not guilty of murder, but had there been a jury it would take less than 5 minutes to convict this guy. I am not surprised Christian Porter resigned?eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 5:55 PM
Good for you Nat. I agree.
What gets my goat over all this crap is obviously the hatred Julia Gillard attracts because of her sex.
Tony Abbott has pulled his head in somewhat and no longer refers to her
as "SHE". Now it's "The Prime Minister", or, as members of his Party (in his Speedos) spitefully hiss, Msssssss Gillard.
It seems men can rort and lie,change their minds, all manner of things, in fact, but women can't.
But then, hasn't that always been the case? "Damn Whores and God's Police", indeed (it's the title of book, blokes, written in the 70's, so I'm not swearing in the 21st century, now, am I?).Dellas Friday 24 August, 2012 - 5:57 PM
I used to love buying the Weekend Australian for it's articles.
I don't anymore.
There is a very apparent slant from one certain man and wife which has left a taste of lead (as in metal)in me.
Very nasty people, indeed.Dellas Thursday 23 August, 2012 - 12:35 AM
Paul Murray. How would you react if, when Tony Abbott was questioned about whether or not he was involved in the Peter Slipper affair, all he said was "if you have an allegation to make, then make it or move on".
She is the Prime minister and she should answer questions.Peter of Darwin Tuesday 21 August, 2012 - 4:29 PM