- St Kilda star charged with rape
- Socceroos face final hurdle
- Questions over DEC investigation
- Claims referendum funding bias
- Who do we really trust?
- Eagles Regain Guns for Hawks
- Pav + Sandi Ready to Return
- Users paying for unused capacity
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- claude on Demons sack Neeld Melb need to completely rid them selves of Schwab and Connolly .They guided Freo to many dark years and then did the same ... more
- Dellas on All poll point to Rudd Latest opinion poll run by Nielsen contracted by Fairfax.Need I say more? more
- Matt of Lockridge on Furor over Justice Centre location With the Lord Street site, it's just down the road from the existing Women's Prison (Bandyup) and I don't get what the huge ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on Demons sack Neeld Would Neil Craig be minding the post for Chris Connolly to resume from his suspension?Chris as List Manager, with Cameron ... more
- ken on PM's gender attack criticised Oh dear, I think the comments above are called shooting the messenger.In fact this minority government has been very good at ... more
- david on Demons sack Neeld about time, bring on jeff kenett,get hard line management happening.gary lyon needs to stay away from the club, too much ... more
- Alan on 24/7 Cop shop Armadale priority Armadale, and most metro stations already operate 24/7. Just because the front counter isn't open doesn't mean it isn't ... more
- harry on PM's gender attack criticised I have never seen an Australian PM as divisive as Julia Gillard. She and her team should be focusing on running the country ... more
- Steve on Fine dodgers clogging prisons and what percentage are waiting to have their case heard before the court? You may find that the backlog is similar to the ... more
- Steve on Jobs to go Why then does the Premier need expensive offices to work from when he is hardly ever there and most consultation should be ... more
- Steve on Furor over Justice Centre location Why are they not sent to Rottnest and kept away from law abiding citizens? Surely there can be zoning restriction keeping ... more
- Terry gosling on $10m gift to Dockers 10 million contribution for fremantle new stadium is so excessive.What about homeless people of Perth.Eduucation cutbacks, ... more
- Terry Rogers on Jobs to go I am not a fan of Colin Barnett or the current Liberal government, they have squandered the states inheritance, however, I ... more
- Glenn on Fine dodgers clogging prisons It really is a disgrace to have parking fine dodgers in prison. How much sense does it make to spend many many multiples of ... more
- Laura on Furor over Justice Centre location I think it is outrageous to suggest building a home for the criminally insane next to a highschool. Or to suggest that ... more
- Liz on Cuts to public jobs What a selfish, egotistical little man! How DARE he give his own staff pay rises and then sack hard working people who ... more
- Dave Wane on Jobs to go It was obviously too little, too late to reduce the size of the WA Government and possibly save the state from ... more
- David Lloyd on Furor over Justice Centre location Why doesnt minister morton build the centers in her suburb or in the premiers neighbourhood more
- RayH on Rescue at 2100 Hours I have just finished this. Wow, if the author set out to write a fiction thriller this would fit the bill. Amazing is the ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on PM's gender attack criticised Can PM Gillard, Wayne Swan and all the other "gender debaters" try focussing on running this Country for a change. Labor ... more
Put up or shut up!
It is now time for the innuendo to end and the facts to start in the continuing speculation on why the Prime Minister quit her job as at law firm Slater & Gordon to enter politics. Paul Murray has issued a challenge to all the journalists who are attacking Ms Gillard to ‘put up or shut up’.
how sad that talk back radio on 6pr with Paul Murray and his articles in the weekend papers spew out his hatred and contempt of The Prime Minister,it appears he lies in bed overnight planning how and on what subject to attack Prime Minister Gillard today,why don;t talk back radio announcers realise that their opinion is above dispute,I would not think they are paid to dogmatically talk as though they know it all,the public want to express their views not listen to an announcer who is so riddled with hate that he continually denigrates a woman who has been stoic in continuing her work,rancour and hate will eventually destroy you Paul but like a lot of the public i won't be there to see it after 0830 I am off to the ABC,lorrie collopy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 9:47 AM
It is not an easy job to run a country as Prime Minister, especially, when you are a female, leave the poor woman alone to govern the country and stop looking in the past, remember it took John Howard 3 times before he got elected as preferred Prime Minister by his political friends and he eventually won on the platform of the GST, hello!!!!! so what's new all Labour had to do was just raise the GST and that's all, its simple.eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 6:05 PM
Regarding the trial of Lloyd Rayney. It seems to me that the masonic society of the judicial system, changes the law as they see fit. So why no jury in this murder case, simply excuse 'he won't get a fair trial'. Why not other
murder trials worse than this one have had juries, so you can see what I am alluding to, the judicial masonic society looks after their own kind. I cannot believe it has taken 5 years for this case to go to trial, oh they will find some lame excuse he is not guilty of murder, but had there been a jury it would take less than 5 minutes to convict this guy. I am not surprised Christian Porter resigned?eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 5:55 PM
Good for you Nat. I agree.
What gets my goat over all this crap is obviously the hatred Julia Gillard attracts because of her sex.
Tony Abbott has pulled his head in somewhat and no longer refers to her
as "SHE". Now it's "The Prime Minister", or, as members of his Party (in his Speedos) spitefully hiss, Msssssss Gillard.
It seems men can rort and lie,change their minds, all manner of things, in fact, but women can't.
But then, hasn't that always been the case? "Damn Whores and God's Police", indeed (it's the title of book, blokes, written in the 70's, so I'm not swearing in the 21st century, now, am I?).Dellas Friday 24 August, 2012 - 5:57 PM
I used to love buying the Weekend Australian for it's articles.
I don't anymore.
There is a very apparent slant from one certain man and wife which has left a taste of lead (as in metal)in me.
Very nasty people, indeed.Dellas Thursday 23 August, 2012 - 12:35 AM
Paul Murray. How would you react if, when Tony Abbott was questioned about whether or not he was involved in the Peter Slipper affair, all he said was "if you have an allegation to make, then make it or move on".
She is the Prime minister and she should answer questions.Peter of Darwin Tuesday 21 August, 2012 - 4:29 PM