- ASADA 1, Essendon nil
- Unionist facing bullying charges
- Not happy here? Then leave
- Terrorism raids spark protest
- Terror Australis. Our new world
- Money trail tacks terror link
- Police thwart terror plan
- Albany ANZAC ban stands
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave BAN THE BURQA LIKE SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS UNDER THAT GARMENT AND IT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE ... more
- shailesh on Terror Australis. Our new world The most dangerous aspect of any terror outfit is there "sleeper cell". They remain part of society and get activated at the ... more
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
Put up or shut up!
It is now time for the innuendo to end and the facts to start in the continuing speculation on why the Prime Minister quit her job as at law firm Slater & Gordon to enter politics. Paul Murray has issued a challenge to all the journalists who are attacking Ms Gillard to ‘put up or shut up’.
how sad that talk back radio on 6pr with Paul Murray and his articles in the weekend papers spew out his hatred and contempt of The Prime Minister,it appears he lies in bed overnight planning how and on what subject to attack Prime Minister Gillard today,why don;t talk back radio announcers realise that their opinion is above dispute,I would not think they are paid to dogmatically talk as though they know it all,the public want to express their views not listen to an announcer who is so riddled with hate that he continually denigrates a woman who has been stoic in continuing her work,rancour and hate will eventually destroy you Paul but like a lot of the public i won't be there to see it after 0830 I am off to the ABC,lorrie collopy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 9:47 AM
It is not an easy job to run a country as Prime Minister, especially, when you are a female, leave the poor woman alone to govern the country and stop looking in the past, remember it took John Howard 3 times before he got elected as preferred Prime Minister by his political friends and he eventually won on the platform of the GST, hello!!!!! so what's new all Labour had to do was just raise the GST and that's all, its simple.eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 6:05 PM
Regarding the trial of Lloyd Rayney. It seems to me that the masonic society of the judicial system, changes the law as they see fit. So why no jury in this murder case, simply excuse 'he won't get a fair trial'. Why not other
murder trials worse than this one have had juries, so you can see what I am alluding to, the judicial masonic society looks after their own kind. I cannot believe it has taken 5 years for this case to go to trial, oh they will find some lame excuse he is not guilty of murder, but had there been a jury it would take less than 5 minutes to convict this guy. I am not surprised Christian Porter resigned?eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 5:55 PM
Good for you Nat. I agree.
What gets my goat over all this crap is obviously the hatred Julia Gillard attracts because of her sex.
Tony Abbott has pulled his head in somewhat and no longer refers to her
as "SHE". Now it's "The Prime Minister", or, as members of his Party (in his Speedos) spitefully hiss, Msssssss Gillard.
It seems men can rort and lie,change their minds, all manner of things, in fact, but women can't.
But then, hasn't that always been the case? "Damn Whores and God's Police", indeed (it's the title of book, blokes, written in the 70's, so I'm not swearing in the 21st century, now, am I?).Dellas Friday 24 August, 2012 - 5:57 PM
I used to love buying the Weekend Australian for it's articles.
I don't anymore.
There is a very apparent slant from one certain man and wife which has left a taste of lead (as in metal)in me.
Very nasty people, indeed.Dellas Thursday 23 August, 2012 - 12:35 AM
Paul Murray. How would you react if, when Tony Abbott was questioned about whether or not he was involved in the Peter Slipper affair, all he said was "if you have an allegation to make, then make it or move on".
She is the Prime minister and she should answer questions.Peter of Darwin Tuesday 21 August, 2012 - 4:29 PM