- "Are you well hung?"
- Am I cautious or obsessive?
- Children victims in adult conflict
- Asbestos creates school chaos
- Video: Thanks Coxy!
- Lyon to swing the axe
- The future of Dean Cox
- Synergy board members walk
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Can all you salivating "journalists" and "news people" please stop this opportunist "news fest", shut up and stop banging on ... more
- Faye Rowe on Premier: 28 Australian lives lost Dear PaulMy husband and I are in Nice at present when we heard about the plane being shot down. We just couldn't believe it ... more
- Wayde on Buswell claim lacking facts What would have happened if Troy was a well know criminal figure - The Police would have called in TRG and stormed his house ... more
- Lee on Thorpe's admission ignites debate The first statement people make in regards to Ian Thorpeâ??s sexuality is â??who caresâ?? If nobody cares why are millions ... more
- Ben on 'Fan First' Stadium Fan first for AFL, for rectangular sports no. No retractable seats, just stupid bump seats which really serve no purpose ... more
- Danny on 'Fan First' Stadium You mentioned at length the number of various toilets, but nothing about disabled Facilites. Very inportant to us!!! more
- Laurie on Buswell claim lacking facts The whole of the Buswell affair, plus the lies and deceit of the Liberal/NP Government, has ensured their defeat at the next ... more
- david hanks on WA the grumpy state i think it should be BARNEY RUBBLE.Only Barney has more brains than that idiot in charge of our state.RF9 more
- Dellas on Sheep shearing Terror Fair Dinkum, I always thought that shearing was a skill, a craft, a art, a profession and that shearer's were the epitome of ... more
- tessata on Thorpe's admission ignites debate Ian Thorpe is a wonderful athlete and has a kind and loving personality I'm sure.But lets be honest its the Media that have ... more
- Karen on Mum's disgust at S**t van Why don't these numbskulls think of a slogan for impotency, they obviously know about it first hand. more
- Jean Jockey on Mum's disgust at S**t van WE saw a Wicked Camper at Broome, it had "If an animal bled for 3 days once a month you would shoot it!" painted on the ... more
- Chris on Naughty corner is naughty What a load of C**PIt is as plain as the nose on your face that children have become more and more obnoxious, rebellious and ... more
- Michelle on Sheep shearing Terror Are you kidding me!!!! No more meat ,no more wool....I hate seeing this, in our own country makes me even sicker. more
- Kevin Briant on Sheep shearing Terror Sure some action by some shearers in your forage was very wrong,but be looking at the film several times I am of the opinion ... more
- Shane on Harsher Penalties for Drivers Wednesday night, I was awoken by the familiar sound of hooning followed by the sound of a crash. Then another familiarity a ... more
- Joylene Dodman on Naughty corner is naughty In a school removing a child temporarily is necessary to allow the child to calm down. Naughty corners went out in the 80s. ... more
- tessata on Court stalls turn-back policy would the media and some sections of the govt. prefer to go back to seeing the boats coming in every day. The churches say ... more
- Diana Ryan on WA's cheap rent Nobody hold their breath! Rent in WA will struggle forever to get close to affordable now - let alone "cheap"! more
- Dellas on Court stalls turn-back policy What "turn back" policy?Just be honest.How can you turn back a boatload of people seeking potential asylum when they're been ... more
Put up or shut up!
It is now time for the innuendo to end and the facts to start in the continuing speculation on why the Prime Minister quit her job as at law firm Slater & Gordon to enter politics. Paul Murray has issued a challenge to all the journalists who are attacking Ms Gillard to ‘put up or shut up’.
how sad that talk back radio on 6pr with Paul Murray and his articles in the weekend papers spew out his hatred and contempt of The Prime Minister,it appears he lies in bed overnight planning how and on what subject to attack Prime Minister Gillard today,why don;t talk back radio announcers realise that their opinion is above dispute,I would not think they are paid to dogmatically talk as though they know it all,the public want to express their views not listen to an announcer who is so riddled with hate that he continually denigrates a woman who has been stoic in continuing her work,rancour and hate will eventually destroy you Paul but like a lot of the public i won't be there to see it after 0830 I am off to the ABC,lorrie collopy Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 9:47 AM
It is not an easy job to run a country as Prime Minister, especially, when you are a female, leave the poor woman alone to govern the country and stop looking in the past, remember it took John Howard 3 times before he got elected as preferred Prime Minister by his political friends and he eventually won on the platform of the GST, hello!!!!! so what's new all Labour had to do was just raise the GST and that's all, its simple.eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 6:05 PM
Regarding the trial of Lloyd Rayney. It seems to me that the masonic society of the judicial system, changes the law as they see fit. So why no jury in this murder case, simply excuse 'he won't get a fair trial'. Why not other
murder trials worse than this one have had juries, so you can see what I am alluding to, the judicial masonic society looks after their own kind. I cannot believe it has taken 5 years for this case to go to trial, oh they will find some lame excuse he is not guilty of murder, but had there been a jury it would take less than 5 minutes to convict this guy. I am not surprised Christian Porter resigned?eva dimovich Tuesday 28 August, 2012 - 5:55 PM
Good for you Nat. I agree.
What gets my goat over all this crap is obviously the hatred Julia Gillard attracts because of her sex.
Tony Abbott has pulled his head in somewhat and no longer refers to her
as "SHE". Now it's "The Prime Minister", or, as members of his Party (in his Speedos) spitefully hiss, Msssssss Gillard.
It seems men can rort and lie,change their minds, all manner of things, in fact, but women can't.
But then, hasn't that always been the case? "Damn Whores and God's Police", indeed (it's the title of book, blokes, written in the 70's, so I'm not swearing in the 21st century, now, am I?).Dellas Friday 24 August, 2012 - 5:57 PM
I used to love buying the Weekend Australian for it's articles.
I don't anymore.
There is a very apparent slant from one certain man and wife which has left a taste of lead (as in metal)in me.
Very nasty people, indeed.Dellas Thursday 23 August, 2012 - 12:35 AM
Paul Murray. How would you react if, when Tony Abbott was questioned about whether or not he was involved in the Peter Slipper affair, all he said was "if you have an allegation to make, then make it or move on".
She is the Prime minister and she should answer questions.Peter of Darwin Tuesday 21 August, 2012 - 4:29 PM