- PHOTOS: Shark buzzes surfer
- AFL's ANZAC commitment slammed
- VW campaign tackles inattention
- When loyalty will cost you $82k
- Data retention plan 2.0
- Groomed to hate Australia
- AFL Fixtures for 2015
- Hunt being hunted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia Noticed Saturdays West and Sunday Times had no letters about the Muslim rampages in Canada and New York or the nasty ginger ... more
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia with christmas coming on lets not pretend our school teachers are not grooming our children -- carols bad, hurt Muslims -- ... more
- Jennifer on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear you are retiring Paul. You would have to be the best political presenter in the country. No one comes close to ... more
- Dellas on Groomed to hate Australia They sound like a mob of blokes and their "young boys" singing "la vida loca"before a footie match. more
- Alec Strachan on Groomed to hate Australia Why have the faces been blocked out ?. Surely we need to see the faces of these trainee terrorists so we can kick their butt ... more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad Were do people go when they get old and no amount of creams, botox, fillers, physical enhancers, "regimens" and medication ... more
- Perthguy on Social media slams sexist ad These are professional models that are being paid. It is a career choice and those that complain either are jealous or ... more
- Lisa on Paul Murray Retires Missed Howard after he left and will miss your informative and balanced reports. Only issue I felt was very biased was your ... more
- Jester4212 on Social media slams sexist ad Men are treated as sex objects just as much as women. It's just the female industry for it is much much larger. The ... more
- Wayne on Paul Murray Retires Our loss...but enjoy the next step. I envy you,I kno you have already seen much but we all know there is plenty more to see. ... more
- Mark on Sanderson opens up after sacking I thought he was dumped prematurely by a board who seemed to be concerned that they should look like there doing ... more
- Andrew on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing @ Carol... typical pigheaded attitude. I say this as a white Australian - born here - that they have as much right as any ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Anne, it wouldn't bother me one bit. You are living in a dream if you think people are not judged by the way they look ... more
- Anne on Social media slams sexist ad steve I dont think you want to be defined by the size of your package or lack thereof. more
- steve on A waste of open space What a great idea. Replace green, leafy, oxygen giving, animal habitats with buildings. We need more of this sort of ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Wow, what a crime! Meanwhile 100's flock to the Firemans Calendar event. I didn't hear a single guy complain. more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad This whole "sexist" thing is ridiculous.Women objectify themselves, compare themselves with each other, judge each other on ... more
- Elaine on Paul Murray Retires Good luck with the rest of your life and enjoy your retirement you well deserve it. I, like the previous comments do hope ... more
- Garry Tomlinson on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing Maybe Colin is hiding with all the so called Moderate Muslims and are arranging some protests about ISIS giving Islam a bad ... more
- Ruther on A waste of open space I live in East Wanneroo where there is a majority of land owners waiting for rezoning from rural to urban but is held to ... more
Pharmacist, Gerald Quigley
Pharmacist Gerald Quigley joins 6pr every Friday at 1.30 to answer your queries about modern medicine and every day prescriptions. Call and be part of the show on 9221 1882 or listen to the most recent segment right here.
Topics from Friday 17-05-2013
1. Food Allergy Awareness Week has just finished. If you do have somebody in your family with a sensitivity to a particular food, seek as much advice as you can. New information is coming out all the time, new suggestions are being made, and it's all about getting the best quality f life outcomes for both you and your gamily member, If you have an EpiPen, be confident it its use at all times.
2. Hard, rough skin can be easily removed with gentle rubbing using a ounce stone in the shower, then applying UREDERM CREAM each night and morning. This cream contains 10% urea, which softens tough skin areas, and encourages healthy skin growth from underneath.
3. SOUVENAID is the new nutritional supplement for Alzheimer's patients. It is available at the pharmacy and is a once-a-day drink, best kept in the fridge.
4. Dry Eyes after surgery are very common. TEARS AGAIN is a convenient dry eye remedy, applied over the CLOSED eye. It's a very fine spray mist, easy to use
5. Krill oil is the new, convenient omega-3 supplement which does't cause the fishy aftertaste so often found in standard fish oil supplements. Usual dose is 500mg once a day.
Please advise me as to the best medicinal or non medicinal things to take for the prevention of sea sickness?
Eddedd scully Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Could you put the name of the honey you recommended for psoriasis on here please. It was a manuka honey and I think it may have medi in the name. We bought a jar of MediHoney but it says anti-bacterial honey, not Manuka honey. Not sure if it is the correct one.
Much appreciated thanksNoelle Lindsay Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 8:10 AM
on todays show 18 Jan 13 you talked about a tiredness problem with taking of cholesterol medication and recommended a supplement but I could not catch the name of it as I was driving. Please can you tell me what it is
AllanAllan Hutcheson Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:10 PM
Do you have any suggestions for bad breath?Don Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:40 PM
thank you Gerald for your advice. I listen to you each week with Tony McManus have heard you endorse Therma Life.I brought a tube for my husband and it has helped him so much. thank you Geraldrhonda Friday 21 September, 2012 - 6:28 PM
I really enjoy listening to gerald eachweek. Ifind him very helpfulrhonda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 8:04 PM