- Refugee happily pays it back
- Karl O'Callaghan's address
- Life for Jill Meagher's killer
- Tough stance needed on alcohol
- Protest forces QANTAS lock out
- Hawks say WC Still Premiership Threat
- Mzungu Makes it to 50
- Curry secret to Alzheimer's test
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- D Clark on Refugee happily pays it back What an inspiring and amazing man! Please can you put a link to this recording on your site so that those who missed it can ... more
- Joe on Life for Jill Meagher's killer While there should be no leniency on such perpetrators, the judges and parole offices who have let him rom our streets need ... more
- Gerry Georgatos on Who do we really trust? Trust those who volunteer, for instance volunteer retirees who build children's wheelchairs and donate them around the ... more
- cool free nude teen clips video on Furor over Justice Centre location Howdy! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you have got right here on this post.I am ... more
- Dellas on Furor over Justice Centre location That land off Lord Street is an extremely wrong place to put intellectually disabled offenders, given it's history.Or do we ... more
- claude on Demons sack Neeld Melb need to completely rid them selves of Schwab and Connolly .They guided Freo to many dark years and then did the same ... more
- Diggo on Furor over Justice Centre location How do you consult on this?Do you look at all the potential sites in the Metro area and have a huge workshop inviting ... more
- Dellas on All poll point to Rudd Latest opinion poll run by Nielsen contracted by Fairfax.Need I say more? more
- Matt of Lockridge on Furor over Justice Centre location With the Lord Street site, it's just down the road from the existing Women's Prison (Bandyup) and I don't get what the huge ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on Demons sack Neeld Would Neil Craig be minding the post for Chris Connolly to resume from his suspension?Chris as List Manager, with Cameron ... more
- ken on PM's gender attack criticised Oh dear, I think the comments above are called shooting the messenger.In fact this minority government has been very good at ... more
- david on Demons sack Neeld about time, bring on jeff kenett,get hard line management happening.gary lyon needs to stay away from the club, too much ... more
- Alan on 24/7 Cop shop Armadale priority Armadale, and most metro stations already operate 24/7. Just because the front counter isn't open doesn't mean it isn't ... more
- harry on PM's gender attack criticised I have never seen an Australian PM as divisive as Julia Gillard. She and her team should be focusing on running the country ... more
- Steve on Fine dodgers clogging prisons and what percentage are waiting to have their case heard before the court? You may find that the backlog is similar to the ... more
- Steve on Jobs to go Why then does the Premier need expensive offices to work from when he is hardly ever there and most consultation should be ... more
- Steve on Furor over Justice Centre location Why are they not sent to Rottnest and kept away from law abiding citizens? Surely there can be zoning restriction keeping ... more
- Terry gosling on $10m gift to Dockers 10 million contribution for fremantle new stadium is so excessive.What about homeless people of Perth.Eduucation cutbacks, ... more
- Terry Rogers on Jobs to go I am not a fan of Colin Barnett or the current Liberal government, they have squandered the states inheritance, however, I ... more
- Glenn on Fine dodgers clogging prisons It really is a disgrace to have parking fine dodgers in prison. How much sense does it make to spend many many multiples of ... more
Pharmacist, Gerald Quigley
Pharmacist Gerald Quigley joins 6pr every Friday at 1.30 to answer your queries about modern medicine and every day prescriptions. Call and be part of the show on 9221 1882 or listen to the most recent segment right here.
Topics from Friday 17-05-2013
1. Food Allergy Awareness Week has just finished. If you do have somebody in your family with a sensitivity to a particular food, seek as much advice as you can. New information is coming out all the time, new suggestions are being made, and it's all about getting the best quality f life outcomes for both you and your gamily member, If you have an EpiPen, be confident it its use at all times.
2. Hard, rough skin can be easily removed with gentle rubbing using a ounce stone in the shower, then applying UREDERM CREAM each night and morning. This cream contains 10% urea, which softens tough skin areas, and encourages healthy skin growth from underneath.
3. SOUVENAID is the new nutritional supplement for Alzheimer's patients. It is available at the pharmacy and is a once-a-day drink, best kept in the fridge.
4. Dry Eyes after surgery are very common. TEARS AGAIN is a convenient dry eye remedy, applied over the CLOSED eye. It's a very fine spray mist, easy to use
5. Krill oil is the new, convenient omega-3 supplement which does't cause the fishy aftertaste so often found in standard fish oil supplements. Usual dose is 500mg once a day.
Please advise me as to the best medicinal or non medicinal things to take for the prevention of sea sickness?
Eddedd scully Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Could you put the name of the honey you recommended for psoriasis on here please. It was a manuka honey and I think it may have medi in the name. We bought a jar of MediHoney but it says anti-bacterial honey, not Manuka honey. Not sure if it is the correct one.
Much appreciated thanksNoelle Lindsay Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 8:10 AM
on todays show 18 Jan 13 you talked about a tiredness problem with taking of cholesterol medication and recommended a supplement but I could not catch the name of it as I was driving. Please can you tell me what it is
AllanAllan Hutcheson Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:10 PM
Do you have any suggestions for bad breath?Don Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:40 PM
thank you Gerald for your advice. I listen to you each week with Tony McManus have heard you endorse Therma Life.I brought a tube for my husband and it has helped him so much. thank you Geraldrhonda Friday 21 September, 2012 - 6:28 PM
I really enjoy listening to gerald eachweek. Ifind him very helpfulrhonda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 8:04 PM