- Insensitive, silly or plain stupid?
- Show exhibit in poor taste?
- A toll on every road
- Bakers worried over cheap bread
- Priddis the pride of WA
- Persistence paid off for Docker
- Pop-up rip-off
- "She has no idea"
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave BAN THE BURQA LIKE SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS UNDER THAT GARMENT AND IT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE ... more
- shailesh on Terror Australis. Our new world The most dangerous aspect of any terror outfit is there "sleeper cell". They remain part of society and get activated at the ... more
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
Pharmacist, Gerald Quigley
Pharmacist Gerald Quigley joins 6pr every Friday at 1.30 to answer your queries about modern medicine and every day prescriptions. Call and be part of the show on 9221 1882 or listen to the most recent segment right here.
Topics from Friday 17-05-2013
1. Food Allergy Awareness Week has just finished. If you do have somebody in your family with a sensitivity to a particular food, seek as much advice as you can. New information is coming out all the time, new suggestions are being made, and it's all about getting the best quality f life outcomes for both you and your gamily member, If you have an EpiPen, be confident it its use at all times.
2. Hard, rough skin can be easily removed with gentle rubbing using a ounce stone in the shower, then applying UREDERM CREAM each night and morning. This cream contains 10% urea, which softens tough skin areas, and encourages healthy skin growth from underneath.
3. SOUVENAID is the new nutritional supplement for Alzheimer's patients. It is available at the pharmacy and is a once-a-day drink, best kept in the fridge.
4. Dry Eyes after surgery are very common. TEARS AGAIN is a convenient dry eye remedy, applied over the CLOSED eye. It's a very fine spray mist, easy to use
5. Krill oil is the new, convenient omega-3 supplement which does't cause the fishy aftertaste so often found in standard fish oil supplements. Usual dose is 500mg once a day.
Please advise me as to the best medicinal or non medicinal things to take for the prevention of sea sickness?
Eddedd scully Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Could you put the name of the honey you recommended for psoriasis on here please. It was a manuka honey and I think it may have medi in the name. We bought a jar of MediHoney but it says anti-bacterial honey, not Manuka honey. Not sure if it is the correct one.
Much appreciated thanksNoelle Lindsay Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 8:10 AM
on todays show 18 Jan 13 you talked about a tiredness problem with taking of cholesterol medication and recommended a supplement but I could not catch the name of it as I was driving. Please can you tell me what it is
AllanAllan Hutcheson Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:10 PM
Do you have any suggestions for bad breath?Don Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:40 PM
thank you Gerald for your advice. I listen to you each week with Tony McManus have heard you endorse Therma Life.I brought a tube for my husband and it has helped him so much. thank you Geraldrhonda Friday 21 September, 2012 - 6:28 PM
I really enjoy listening to gerald eachweek. Ifind him very helpfulrhonda Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 8:04 PM