- Crackdown on bad tenants
- Hazel Hawke, a true First Lady
- Does news go too far?
- Auto industry isn't terminal
- Frustration over breakdown
- Kevin Sheedy Still Has It
- Health boss search tops $100k
- AHA gets tough on violence
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mal Kent on Can Millsy sing? You judge Go Millsy..on ya for giving it a go. I loved it. Nice to hear some happiness on the airwaves. more
- Stacey on Can Millsy sing? You judge Yeah! Rock n Roll! Crank it up to 10 Millsy! What a fabulous, raw...very raw, talent you are. Reminds me of a young Billy ... more
- Debra on Can Millsy sing? You judge I've always said that it doesn't matter if you can't carry a note in a bucket as long as you sing from the heart you will be ... more
- Justin on Soldier murdered in London I nearly choked on what I was eating yesterday when I heard Jane's comments yesterday saying that the killing had nothing to ... more
- Darryl on Can Millsy sing? You judge No. No he can't! more
- bert on Can Millsy sing? You judge I understand that the Geneva convention bans water-boarding and Millsy's singing from being used as a means to extract ... more
- Kojonup people on Farmers to fight wind farm Stop this wind farm. No body wants it. It's just a swindle more
- Dean on Farmers to fight wind farm All wind farms corporate or community are on in it for the money. more
- Phil on Soldier murdered in London I find it offensive that 6PR chose to play the recording of the terrorist during the news on the radio! You have ... more
- troy on Graham Mabury's top award Grahem congratulations on your award my good man you deserve it.regards Troy more
- Dellas on Being sad is OK You really know what?I am sick to death of Lifeline, Beyond Blue, Headspace and all those helplines which are funded only to ... more
- bazza on Hey Prime Minister, take a stand! Fitssimons is full of crap. 98% are for getting rid of it where is that poll? most likley in his head.he needs to loosen ... more
- Clare on Farmers to fight wind farm Wonder where was the report from the "other side"? more
- Lynne Foreman on We'll sign NDIS on our terms I am a disabled adult I am so excited that DisabilityCare Australia (NDIS) is on its way it means I now can choice to move ... more
- Matt on Would you vote for this guy? Clive will have my backing, he is a breath of fresh air, not beholden to financial powers that milk the public every which ... more
- Dhanveer Gill on Steve Mills turns taxi driver I was reading comments here by other people. Most of them are owner drivers or winners of govt plates. In reality, the big ... more
- Alec Strachan on Graham Mabury's top award A worthy recipient indeed.. Well done Graham, your blood is worth bottling.. Al more
- Mick on Your suburb, your voice Colin Barnett, cut every thing to the bone for the average and needy. But large increases for your cronies and the wealthy. ... more
- Dellas on Government staff pay rises Never thought Dixie Marshall would/could be bought to become nothing more than a cash cow.I thought a lot of her as a woman ... more
- wayne bishop on Butt out yeah right increase the prices more to pay the govt. debt so the govt. can waste and blow away more money and the govt. ... more
Perth's Favourite Teacher
6PR and Teachers Credit Union are looking for PERTH’s FAVOURITE TEACHER
Great teachers have the power to motivate, inspire and shape the lives of our children. Now 6PR celebrates PERTH’S FAVOURITE TEACHER - the teacher that makes a real difference.
Over the past few weeks, we've taken hundreds of nominations. The winning teacher and their school will win a share of $15 000 of the $20 000 prize pool, and every nominator is in the draw to win $5 000.
Nominations have closed but we have collected all of the nominees here for you to listen to why they have been chosen as one of Perth's Favourite Teachers.
And the winner is.....Tracey Walker from Willandra Primary in Seville Grove.
A very excited Tracey spoke to Paul Murray on the Morning program after she received her $10,000 prize and her school, Willandra Primary was awarded $5,000.
mrs walker you are the best teacher in the world congratulationsmadison wright Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:11 PM
miss walker u are the best teacher in the worldlillyrose Monday 12 March, 2012 - 8:42 PM
Well done Tracey! You are an asset to Willandra Primary Schoolsarah Monday 12 March, 2012 - 7:00 PM
Congratuations Tracey, you are truly a deserving winner! Thankyou for being an awesome teacher!Fiona Monday 12 March, 2012 - 4:22 PM
Wow Tracey Walker.
We are all so proud of you for your special achievement in being nominated and winning Perth's Favourite Teacher. You are an inspiration to all of us at Willandra and our children are lucky to have you at our school. You are a positive and enthusiastic role model and we love working with you. Congratulations to you and your family. You are an extremely deserving winner.Angela Sarti Monday 12 March, 2012 - 12:11 PM
Tracey Walker, you are a true inspiration to everyone who has met you. We are so happy your excellent teaching has been recognised. Best of luck, you are awesome!!!!!!!rachel Saturday 10 March, 2012 - 8:12 PM