- Abbey's Project
- Shark attacks surfer
- I'm not funding terrorism
- Arrogance will end Hird's career
- Sun sets on Bluey's coaching
- Over 55's chasing adventure
- Video:Daylight Dog theft
- PM's adviser backs burqa ban
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ono notagain on PM's adviser backs burqa ban Who elected Peta Credlin? She even appeared at the U.N. in our name. Why is this woman given so much authority? She is NOT ... more
- Male RN on Show exhibit in poor taste? If people think its funny, its only because you are either so ignorant or innocent of what mental health really is.Alot of ... more
- Denise on "She has no idea" The media are trying to the same thing they did on Pauline Hanson. Run her out. You watch. Media is controlled by ... more
- Diana on Debt drop not enough State has billion dollar interest debt annually? Troy Buswell stated that years ago, not long after taking office? What's ... more
- Vlad on From the other side Good God, Is EVERYTHING becoming corrupt these days? Where will it end?Shamed that this bloke who sounds like an Aussie, and ... more
- Dellas on "She has no idea" Tell me, "tessata", was Hitler a Christian? Was Churchill?Where exactly is Dresden?Or Israel?And what was that ... more
- Leonard Pickel on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Poke them with sticks"? That is the problem when you vilify something that is not even open to the public yet. You have no ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? What precious creatures are little Joe and Danielle.Unless they have been at the pointy end (so to say) of the "Mental ... more
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE CATHOLICS DALLAS SO WHY BRING THEM INTO IT.THE POPE AND NUNS DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE THEIR FACES ... more
- Danny O'Dea on Priddis the pride of WA YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! more
- Jurg Thommen on Road revenue being misused I got flashed in street without any speed limit signs doing 60 in a (supposed) 50 zone. Turned from a marked 60 road into ... more
- Joe Calleja on Show exhibit in poor taste? This is an example of how mental health remains stigmatized in the community. The Royal Show organizers are the people who ... more
- Danielle McCarney on Show exhibit in poor taste? It sounds like the exact kind of awful demonising of mental illness that mental health workers and allies have been trying ... more
- MERRIL ROBERTSON on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Get over it.!!!!!!! They were dressed as the Williams sisters and they are BLACK!!!!!!! If they didn't colour themselves, ... more
- Tracey on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Too many politically correct people.Who cares really?? When guys get dressed up as women should they be offended? ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? How about telling the doctors, nurses, "Mental Health" experts, hospitals and associated "stake holders" to stop ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Tisk, tisk", I say.Since when did the so-called psychologically healthy ever STOP poking sticks (literally and ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Priddis the pride of WA Lissy & I say well deserved win for Priddis last night. I picked that he would win it. more
- tessata on "She has no idea" AS gary says Chistians DONT accept the violence in the OLD testament, but the thing is muslims DO accept the OLD ways of ... more
- tessata on "She has no idea" dr aly is yet another interlectual expert that doesnt live in the real world. Another muslim coverup. Yes Muslims are a ... more
Perth's Favourite Teacher
6PR and Teachers Credit Union are looking for PERTH’s FAVOURITE TEACHER
Great teachers have the power to motivate, inspire and shape the lives of our children. Now 6PR celebrates PERTH’S FAVOURITE TEACHER - the teacher that makes a real difference.
Over the past few weeks, we've taken hundreds of nominations. The winning teacher and their school will win a share of $15 000 of the $20 000 prize pool, and every nominator is in the draw to win $5 000.
Nominations have closed but we have collected all of the nominees here for you to listen to why they have been chosen as one of Perth's Favourite Teachers.
And the winner is.....Tracey Walker from Willandra Primary in Seville Grove.
A very excited Tracey spoke to Paul Murray on the Morning program after she received her $10,000 prize and her school, Willandra Primary was awarded $5,000.
mrs walker you are the best teacher in the world congratulationsmadison wright Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:11 PM
miss walker u are the best teacher in the worldlillyrose Monday 12 March, 2012 - 8:42 PM
Well done Tracey! You are an asset to Willandra Primary Schoolsarah Monday 12 March, 2012 - 7:00 PM
Congratuations Tracey, you are truly a deserving winner! Thankyou for being an awesome teacher!Fiona Monday 12 March, 2012 - 4:22 PM
Wow Tracey Walker.
We are all so proud of you for your special achievement in being nominated and winning Perth's Favourite Teacher. You are an inspiration to all of us at Willandra and our children are lucky to have you at our school. You are a positive and enthusiastic role model and we love working with you. Congratulations to you and your family. You are an extremely deserving winner.Angela Sarti Monday 12 March, 2012 - 12:11 PM
Tracey Walker, you are a true inspiration to everyone who has met you. We are so happy your excellent teaching has been recognised. Best of luck, you are awesome!!!!!!!rachel Saturday 10 March, 2012 - 8:12 PM