- PHOTOS: Shark buzzes surfer
- AFL's ANZAC commitment slammed
- VW campaign tackles inattention
- When loyalty will cost you $82k
- Data retention plan 2.0
- Groomed to hate Australia
- AFL Fixtures for 2015
- Hunt being hunted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia Noticed Saturdays West and Sunday Times had no letters about the Muslim rampages in Canada and New York or the nasty ginger ... more
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia with christmas coming on lets not pretend our school teachers are not grooming our children -- carols bad, hurt Muslims -- ... more
- Jennifer on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear you are retiring Paul. You would have to be the best political presenter in the country. No one comes close to ... more
- Dellas on Groomed to hate Australia They sound like a mob of blokes and their "young boys" singing "la vida loca"before a footie match. more
- Alec Strachan on Groomed to hate Australia Why have the faces been blocked out ?. Surely we need to see the faces of these trainee terrorists so we can kick their butt ... more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad Were do people go when they get old and no amount of creams, botox, fillers, physical enhancers, "regimens" and medication ... more
- Perthguy on Social media slams sexist ad These are professional models that are being paid. It is a career choice and those that complain either are jealous or ... more
- Lisa on Paul Murray Retires Missed Howard after he left and will miss your informative and balanced reports. Only issue I felt was very biased was your ... more
- Jester4212 on Social media slams sexist ad Men are treated as sex objects just as much as women. It's just the female industry for it is much much larger. The ... more
- Wayne on Paul Murray Retires Our loss...but enjoy the next step. I envy you,I kno you have already seen much but we all know there is plenty more to see. ... more
- Mark on Sanderson opens up after sacking I thought he was dumped prematurely by a board who seemed to be concerned that they should look like there doing ... more
- Andrew on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing @ Carol... typical pigheaded attitude. I say this as a white Australian - born here - that they have as much right as any ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Anne, it wouldn't bother me one bit. You are living in a dream if you think people are not judged by the way they look ... more
- Anne on Social media slams sexist ad steve I dont think you want to be defined by the size of your package or lack thereof. more
- steve on A waste of open space What a great idea. Replace green, leafy, oxygen giving, animal habitats with buildings. We need more of this sort of ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Wow, what a crime! Meanwhile 100's flock to the Firemans Calendar event. I didn't hear a single guy complain. more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad This whole "sexist" thing is ridiculous.Women objectify themselves, compare themselves with each other, judge each other on ... more
- Elaine on Paul Murray Retires Good luck with the rest of your life and enjoy your retirement you well deserve it. I, like the previous comments do hope ... more
- Garry Tomlinson on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing Maybe Colin is hiding with all the so called Moderate Muslims and are arranging some protests about ISIS giving Islam a bad ... more
- Ruther on A waste of open space I live in East Wanneroo where there is a majority of land owners waiting for rezoning from rural to urban but is held to ... more
Perth's Favourite Teacher
6PR and Teachers Credit Union are looking for PERTH’s FAVOURITE TEACHER
Great teachers have the power to motivate, inspire and shape the lives of our children. Now 6PR celebrates PERTH’S FAVOURITE TEACHER - the teacher that makes a real difference.
Over the past few weeks, we've taken hundreds of nominations. The winning teacher and their school will win a share of $15 000 of the $20 000 prize pool, and every nominator is in the draw to win $5 000.
Nominations have closed but we have collected all of the nominees here for you to listen to why they have been chosen as one of Perth's Favourite Teachers.
And the winner is.....Tracey Walker from Willandra Primary in Seville Grove.
A very excited Tracey spoke to Paul Murray on the Morning program after she received her $10,000 prize and her school, Willandra Primary was awarded $5,000.
mrs walker you are the best teacher in the world congratulationsmadison wright Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 1:11 PM
miss walker u are the best teacher in the worldlillyrose Monday 12 March, 2012 - 8:42 PM
Well done Tracey! You are an asset to Willandra Primary Schoolsarah Monday 12 March, 2012 - 7:00 PM
Congratuations Tracey, you are truly a deserving winner! Thankyou for being an awesome teacher!Fiona Monday 12 March, 2012 - 4:22 PM
Wow Tracey Walker.
We are all so proud of you for your special achievement in being nominated and winning Perth's Favourite Teacher. You are an inspiration to all of us at Willandra and our children are lucky to have you at our school. You are a positive and enthusiastic role model and we love working with you. Congratulations to you and your family. You are an extremely deserving winner.Angela Sarti Monday 12 March, 2012 - 12:11 PM
Tracey Walker, you are a true inspiration to everyone who has met you. We are so happy your excellent teaching has been recognised. Best of luck, you are awesome!!!!!!!rachel Saturday 10 March, 2012 - 8:12 PM