- Possible ban on unvaccinated kids
- Oaklahoma latest
- Academics: Lift drinking age
- Moora suicides an 'epidemic'
- Farmers to fight wind farm
- Don't sign NDIS yet
- Tornado strikes Oaklahoma City
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alec Strachan on Graham Mabury's top award A worthy recipient indeed.. Well done Graham, your blood is worth bottling.. Al more
- Mick on Your suburb, your voice Colin Barnett, cut every thing to the bone for the average and needy. But large increases for your cronies and the wealthy. ... more
- Dellas on Government staff pay rises Never thought Dixie Marshall would/could be bought to become nothing more than a cash cow.I thought a lot of her as a woman ... more
- wayne bishop on Butt out yeah right increase the prices more to pay the govt. debt so the govt. can waste and blow away more money and the govt. ... more
- Kevin Boyle on Would you vote for this guy? Go Clive, you got my vote, its about time that someone stands and says it for what it is !!!!we work to hard to be treated ... more
- Mei-Lee Morris on Asbestos awareness walk Hey Guys!! Well done!! Keep up the good work!!! Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!!! more
- Johnny on Foreign aid delay If bob carr stopped wasting millions on traveling around the world they might be able to pay the foreign aid !! Do they ... more
- Dellas on We'll sign NDIS on our terms Western Australia. The richest, yet most draconian State in the country.Colin Barnett, Helen Morton and Troy, ... more
- sherley dionne on Engelbert Humperdinck engelbert,you are (TU EST D,UN AUTRE MONDE)GENTLEMEN,CHARISME EXTRAORDINAIRE,GREAT TALENT,BEAUTÃ? DIVINE ,LOVE YOUR ... more
- Kylie Welsh on We'll sign NDIS on our terms NDIS - I am a mother of an 8 yr old boy who was born with Spastic Quadraplegia Cerebral Palsy. He is non verbal, fed through ... more
- steve thornton on We'll sign NDIS on our terms In Victoria the state government signed up and then raised my disabled sons rent by 27% the next day. more
- Dellas on Horse racing has a problem When one looks at it in a cold logical light, horses really have no place in the modern world, do they?Except for greedy, ... more
- Johnny on Power price rise 'dishonest' Just one question where is all the money from the mining boom ??? more
- Johnny on Broken promises unacceptable Lets have a recall election that might keep the mongrels honest !! more
- Peter on Broken promises unacceptable Good article the only error is that Larry calls it a stadium, where in actual fact it should be called "Colin's Colosseum" more
- Luc Del Casale on More boats To those that are refering to the Malaysian solution, if you actually read the policy that sends 800 illegals for 4000 ... more
- Johnny on Power price rise 'dishonest' Barnett should stand down he is not fit to run this state he is like Gillard over spent cant manage the money wants to build ... more
- jacques v on Referendum on local council Since local govt are not recognized in the Australian constitution, why has the states included local govt in their ... more
- Alastair on More marriages, more money Everyone regardless of race, colour, gender etc is entitled to the same rights regardless of who they are, otherewise this ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on Referendum on local council The Gillard Governments rationalisation of a fair and equitable carve-up to WA as witnessed in the NBN, NDIS and GST, would ... more
Paul Murray and the Premier
Premier Colin Barnett joins Paul Murray, fortnightly, to discuss this and other affairs of state and answers questions from 6PR listeners.
Premier Colin Barnett joins Paul Murray, fortnightly, to discuss affairs of state and answers questions from 6PR listeners.
If you missed the live broadcast but still want comment on what was said you can call 9221 1882 or fill in the form below and leave a message.
The Disability Medicare levy is $364 per year. Or $7 a week. Or as per spin doctor Julia $1 a day because that sounds much smaller.
May I suggest she should claim it is only 25 cents an hour, as that is again a smaller amount, unless you now go to how much per second. I'll leave that to others to work outKevin Moran Wednesday 1 May, 2013 - 8:20 AM
Gee reading these comments it sounds like Barnett is becoming a strong member of the United Nations. Fabian Society as well. We are not stupid Barnett. Get your act into gear.Denise Monday 15 April, 2013 - 10:35 AM
6pr has lost me. As a swinging voter, pre-election I tuned in to hear what the two Party leaders had to say. Paul Murray was so enamoured of wily old Colin Barnett one would have thought he was an official campaigner while on the other hand he continually challenged newcomer Mark McGowan. Today, with Murray's open admiration continuing, Barnett told us he's given huge incentives to Chinese- backed magnetite miner "rather than just grabbing royalties". No challenge from Paul Murray who then rushed to Barnett's defence when a caller asked him an unrelated question. I've had enough. Murray is ill-informed and biased. His commentary and opinions are unbalanced. I'll find my morning radio entertainment elsewhere.mary Wednesday 10 April, 2013 - 11:05 AM
These are clearly not banrett's own tweets unlike the other WA Pollies you are monitoring. When Ripper was Leader of the opposition tweets from his staff were labelled "ERStaff" to distinguish them from his own. And he seemed to find time to do his own as well.Maybe you could have sub-categories pollies who tweet themselves, and others who just have an account and someone else (their media guys) do the tweeting. It's pretty easy to tell.Beam Saturday 6 April, 2013 - 9:16 AM
That saves me. Thanks for being so sebnslie!Ving Friday 5 April, 2013 - 3:53 AM
Premier is talking about 457 visa is important for WA economy, at the same time he is ensuring that local shall get first priority. this is totally rubbish. I am Australian citizen and just competed Electrical Engineering degree from Curtin University and unable to get my first job. So Can you please ask this question to the premier about how he is protecting local job first.
BirendraBIKKY Wednesday 6 March, 2013 - 9:08 PM