- Marsh in line for Test debut
- I have a circus degree
- Ecstasy use on the rise
- Portrait placement a potty idea
- Burqua ban backflip
- Dear Treasurer. A letter by Larry
- Dragon still rockin' 40 years on
- In the flame zone
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
- Pepita on Paul Murray Retires A massive loss to journalism in WA, Paul will leave big shoes to fill. Would be nice to see a woman take drive though to ... more
- Graham on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulWhy are you waiting till end of 2014 ?What are the labor Party going to do without you marketing them ? more
- Walter on Crying poor after the boom How is it Premier Barnett uses the argument that the increased volume output of iron ore will compensate for fall in its ... more
- Luke Reymond on Bali weddings in tatters Sadly Paul and Catherine Williams of Bali D'Luxe weddings conned my little sister out of $25,000 and on the day the ... more
- troy on Paul Murray Retires not happy Paul, u r a person for the people ,. god bless more
- Mr Cranky on Paul Murray Retires Paul,I haven't always agreed with you,informative and precise comes to mind with your presentation.Time to enjoy life,all ... more
- Brian Whitby on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear the news that you are retiring Paul. We have had or difference of opinion on a few occasions but you I listen ... more
- Allan Bowes on Paul Murray Retires I'd like to wish Paul all the best for the future.Thoroughly enjoyed your shows in the morning and afternoon.You will be ... more
- troy on Lunch and innuendo with Graham great to hear Grahem on Peters show well dunregards Troy more
- Steve on Dampier's 'Hammer Time' experience I like the audio - "...we'll move like billy-o".You've been hanging with the nicest people, hammerhead. more
- Mick on Let Andy's death mean something "planning to erect a heartfelt, yet confronting plaque near the hotel" This is best to be planted in a cemetery. more
- Dr Pamela Schulz on Abbey's Project There is clearly a disconnect between the system and its flawed outcomes and those who seek remedies from it. My research on ... more
- Family Court of Western Australia on Abbey's Project To view a Letter to the Editor from the Chief Judge of the Western Australian Family Court outlining proceedings in Abbey's ... more
- Christine on Bravest thing I've ever seen Fantastic interview Gary with Robbie this morning about Sean Pollard's shark attack. Love your work. Good luck to Sean his ... more
- Lana on Abbey's Project Thanks to people like Hetty who understand these issues and speak out. We also need to remember that getting a child sexual ... more
- Robyn Cotterell-Jones on Abbey's Project Community services say report children at risk, but do not have the capacity to investigate even 20% of serious matters. If ... more
O'Brien blind to Subbie pain
Commerce Minister Simon O'Brien seems to have his head buried in, at very least, the sand when it comes to the impact of the failed handling of the BER money by the office of Building Management and Works. Listen here to the testimonies of several sub contractors who spoke to Paul Murray.
Steve rang the Morning program to tell Paul Murray exactly how the failed handling of the BER by the state government had affected not only his financial world but also his family life.
Sack Simon O'Brien on the spot and march him out to a building site and then see what happens.
This government is totally inept and doesn't give a rats ... about ordinary working people. This is going to cause mental health and family breakdowns. What a disgrace.
This Liberal government in WA is irresponsible. Sack Simon O'Brien for a start then get rid of the rest of the Liberals in Parliament.
THIS WA LIBERAL GOVERNMENT IS HOPELESS.Shocked Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 3:02 PM