- Twiggy's bold idea
- WA Toursim invests in China
- Is this Perth's biggest lemon?
- I'll take it day by day
- Police monitor WA radicals
- Wealthy push welfare shake-up
- AFL needs a sin bin
- Pearson spat splits team
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Marney on Councils rate rise fury Hey nice one Peter about your comment on the rates prizes at Stirling City Council.... you say you would have preferred the ... more
- eve fisher on That's one tough koala Loved the story about the Koala Bear, I could not stop laughing, not apologising, because we NEED more FUNNY STORIES and we ... more
- Ronda on Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead Go Lisa. A past student of mine. more
- talie on Sue's Tour Highlights To Gary - the long canal and fountains are Peterhof outside of St Petersburg. Summer holiday palace. Even on a grey day it ... more
- Andrew Luobikis on WA director hits it big He may live in Palmyra but, he is originally from Girrawheen. more
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
No more 'Before Christ'
Christian groups are upset the terms 'Before Christ' and 'Anno Domini' have been replaced by secular phrases of 'Before Common Era' and 'After Common Era. Paul Murray spoke to the Australian Christian Lobby's Lyle Shelton.
"BC" Doesn't even make sense! Jesus was born in the year 4 BCE (before common era). Now try saying that useing BC: Jesus Christ was born 4 years before the birth of Christ. what?Jak Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 8:25 PM
How would this "simplify" anything, could somebody explain? Jewish and Buddhist time markers are all different, so which one should relate to remain politically correct? Eery reminder of Spengler's Decline of the West where he says, this civilisation terminates its own identity - there is no neutral identity, that is absurd, it is merely denial.Greg Hartay Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 9:50 AM
For heaven's sake! What is going on here? Who are these pathetic people who come up with these insane suggestions. Are we not allowed to be proud of our culture? The western world is not perfect, but then who is? But at least most of us try and live within the teachings of God and the rules of our society. We are not fanatics killing people who are not of our faith/culture. We at least can live in harmony. More fools us - so it would seem.Vivienne Herbert Sunday 11 September, 2011 - 7:47 PM
Is false liberty and is demagogy to replace BC and AD
had be use for a good reason which evidential the fact of Jesus Sacrifice and start of is dominion against evil.
The new introduced terminology make not sense and is ridiculous which can be not defend by the futurist!!Are these new Einstein Gay??? They want to exclude God!!Luigi Rosolin Saturday 10 September, 2011 - 5:36 PM
Hello?? Common Era ... What's that?
Retain the original historical time marker. Just common sense!Jan Friday 9 September, 2011 - 7:23 AM