- Cubby house kerfuffle
- Qantas hit turbulence
- Apprentices aren't lazy
- PM hospital visit to justify bill claim?
- Time for E-Cigarette crackdown
- A long way back to the AFL
- Anger at Comeagain placement
- WA farmers enter milk war
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
- Jess on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I think it is disgraceful they have been able to do this in a work location. If they want skimpys or strippers they should ... more
No more 'Before Christ'
Christian groups are upset the terms 'Before Christ' and 'Anno Domini' have been replaced by secular phrases of 'Before Common Era' and 'After Common Era. Paul Murray spoke to the Australian Christian Lobby's Lyle Shelton.
"BC" Doesn't even make sense! Jesus was born in the year 4 BCE (before common era). Now try saying that useing BC: Jesus Christ was born 4 years before the birth of Christ. what?Jak Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 8:25 PM
How would this "simplify" anything, could somebody explain? Jewish and Buddhist time markers are all different, so which one should relate to remain politically correct? Eery reminder of Spengler's Decline of the West where he says, this civilisation terminates its own identity - there is no neutral identity, that is absurd, it is merely denial.Greg Hartay Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 9:50 AM
For heaven's sake! What is going on here? Who are these pathetic people who come up with these insane suggestions. Are we not allowed to be proud of our culture? The western world is not perfect, but then who is? But at least most of us try and live within the teachings of God and the rules of our society. We are not fanatics killing people who are not of our faith/culture. We at least can live in harmony. More fools us - so it would seem.Vivienne Herbert Sunday 11 September, 2011 - 7:47 PM
Is false liberty and is demagogy to replace BC and AD
had be use for a good reason which evidential the fact of Jesus Sacrifice and start of is dominion against evil.
The new introduced terminology make not sense and is ridiculous which can be not defend by the futurist!!Are these new Einstein Gay??? They want to exclude God!!Luigi Rosolin Saturday 10 September, 2011 - 5:36 PM
Hello?? Common Era ... What's that?
Retain the original historical time marker. Just common sense!Jan Friday 9 September, 2011 - 7:23 AM