- Nat's back for Telethon
- Aussies to join Ebola fight
- Sanderson opens up after sacking
- Are we past Love Thy Neighbour?
- Wishing Windies well
- 3000 Perth people left council-less
- Hayley Dodd's Garden
- Angry: SAf talkback reacts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Forbes on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulGee Whiz I'm going to miss you informative show. more
- Dellas on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 What great social change has Colin Barnett ever made?Did he stop conscription? Did he bring in support for single ... more
- Flash on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr Barnetts comments are of no relevance. If Mr Barnett had just 5% of Mr Whitlam's abilities the state of WA would be 500% ... more
- colin on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr barnetts comments ,shows all w.a. what sort of person he is ,history will show Mr Whitlamas the game changer in our ... more
- Carol on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing I am disgusted at the fact that they are worried and now bitching to the gov for more special privileges. They do not ... more
- Kevin on Paul Murray Retires Good luck Paul. By far 6PR's most politically astute presenter, you will be a loss. I hope the MD can find a top class ... more
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
- Pepita on Paul Murray Retires A massive loss to journalism in WA, Paul will leave big shoes to fill. Would be nice to see a woman take drive though to ... more
- Graham on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulWhy are you waiting till end of 2014 ?What are the labor Party going to do without you marketing them ? more
- Dellas on Abbey's Project That "Abbey" gave consent to the Family Law Court to have contact with her father speaks tellingly about the nature of child ... more
- Dellas on PM's adviser backs burqa ban I hate to point out the obvious typo, Paul, but isn't Peta's surname spelt Cretin? more
- Walter on Crying poor after the boom How is it Premier Barnett uses the argument that the increased volume output of iron ore will compensate for fall in its ... more
- Luke Reymond on Bali weddings in tatters Sadly Paul and Catherine Williams of Bali D'Luxe weddings conned my little sister out of $25,000 and on the day the ... more
- troy on Paul Murray Retires not happy Paul, u r a person for the people ,. god bless more
- Mr Cranky on Paul Murray Retires Paul,I haven't always agreed with you,informative and precise comes to mind with your presentation.Time to enjoy life,all ... more
- Brian Whitby on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear the news that you are retiring Paul. We have had or difference of opinion on a few occasions but you I listen ... more
- Allan Bowes on Paul Murray Retires I'd like to wish Paul all the best for the future.Thoroughly enjoyed your shows in the morning and afternoon.You will be ... more
No more 'Before Christ'
Christian groups are upset the terms 'Before Christ' and 'Anno Domini' have been replaced by secular phrases of 'Before Common Era' and 'After Common Era. Paul Murray spoke to the Australian Christian Lobby's Lyle Shelton.
"BC" Doesn't even make sense! Jesus was born in the year 4 BCE (before common era). Now try saying that useing BC: Jesus Christ was born 4 years before the birth of Christ. what?Jak Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 8:25 PM
How would this "simplify" anything, could somebody explain? Jewish and Buddhist time markers are all different, so which one should relate to remain politically correct? Eery reminder of Spengler's Decline of the West where he says, this civilisation terminates its own identity - there is no neutral identity, that is absurd, it is merely denial.Greg Hartay Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 9:50 AM
For heaven's sake! What is going on here? Who are these pathetic people who come up with these insane suggestions. Are we not allowed to be proud of our culture? The western world is not perfect, but then who is? But at least most of us try and live within the teachings of God and the rules of our society. We are not fanatics killing people who are not of our faith/culture. We at least can live in harmony. More fools us - so it would seem.Vivienne Herbert Sunday 11 September, 2011 - 7:47 PM
Is false liberty and is demagogy to replace BC and AD
had be use for a good reason which evidential the fact of Jesus Sacrifice and start of is dominion against evil.
The new introduced terminology make not sense and is ridiculous which can be not defend by the futurist!!Are these new Einstein Gay??? They want to exclude God!!Luigi Rosolin Saturday 10 September, 2011 - 5:36 PM
Hello?? Common Era ... What's that?
Retain the original historical time marker. Just common sense!Jan Friday 9 September, 2011 - 7:23 AM