- Smacked kids are happier kids
- The voice of British cricket
- Fake interpreter outrage
- 'Demetriou is a liar': Tania Hird
- It was cold and calculated
- Catch-and-kill "unnaceptable"
- Johnson's bouncer warning
- Holden out by 2017
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Diver on "Shark policy is a media stunt" I'm no do gooder. But why do we allow far more dangerous animals to run round in our parks (last night two big pit bulls ... more
- Diver on Catch-and-kill "unnaceptable" The thing that really annoys me about this policy is drumlines from quinns to warnboro - nearly 100km.1km offshore - THIS ... more
- James on Holden out by 2017 Let GMH go. they had plenty of time to change their products and there is no respect for them after having the electric car ... more
- James on "Shark policy is a media stunt" There are more whales about so with a ban on sharks, sharks follow whales what else killed the washed up whale carcases.I ... more
- Andrew on "Shark policy is a media stunt" Of course this is a publicity stunt...Barnett and Buswell have little else to hang their hats on, so what better way to get ... more
- wayne on Trouble streaming 6PR? this was working very good before the changes ,I cannot get anything now even on chrome 6PR 3AW 4BC more
- Tamara on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Lets tag and monitor all predators from sharks to offenders of family violence. Make all predators wear tags to keep our ... more
- cagediving on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull lets do great white cage diving and shark feeding for tourism in the metro area. this tourism is very popular in south ... more
- Rob Wylde on Protesters urge 'no cull' policy There are over 300 comments on my FB page about the shark cull. Not one agrees.Is this government not listening again more
- Andrew on Granny mummies on the rise No surprise ....when you have a state government that has turned the thumbscrews on the populus and made the cost of living ... more
- Andrew on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull What a funny species we are....hundreds get killed on our roads every year and we don't bat a bloody eye lid because its ... more
- Chris on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Yea lets chum the waters 1km from swimming beaches with drum lines and hope the fishos get them before they get a swimmer, ... more
- Steve on Mental health woes exposed Hi PaulIt's puzzling how the council of official visitors have failed to acknowledge the mistreatment of residents living ... more
- Lucy Blundell on Gonski. WA funding disappears Sorry but does your opposition education spokesperson actually have a brain? Last time I looked WA hadn't signed up to ... more
- Andrew on Flight attendants fear insecticide Maybe thats what is behind all our politicians broken promises, all the frequent flying has affected their brain cells. more
- Andrew on Prepare for the worst Q .....what plans has Colin Barnett or which ever minister is responsible put in place? My guess would be none as most plans ... more
- Tricia on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am in love with Kent - please don't let him go !!!!!! more
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
- Dellas on The Life of Nelson Mandela Who deserves be Australia's representative at this face of freedom, Nelson Mandela's, funeral?No-one.We're too busy turning ... more
No more 'Before Christ'
Christian groups are upset the terms 'Before Christ' and 'Anno Domini' have been replaced by secular phrases of 'Before Common Era' and 'After Common Era. Paul Murray spoke to the Australian Christian Lobby's Lyle Shelton.
"BC" Doesn't even make sense! Jesus was born in the year 4 BCE (before common era). Now try saying that useing BC: Jesus Christ was born 4 years before the birth of Christ. what?Jak Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 8:25 PM
How would this "simplify" anything, could somebody explain? Jewish and Buddhist time markers are all different, so which one should relate to remain politically correct? Eery reminder of Spengler's Decline of the West where he says, this civilisation terminates its own identity - there is no neutral identity, that is absurd, it is merely denial.Greg Hartay Tuesday 13 September, 2011 - 9:50 AM
For heaven's sake! What is going on here? Who are these pathetic people who come up with these insane suggestions. Are we not allowed to be proud of our culture? The western world is not perfect, but then who is? But at least most of us try and live within the teachings of God and the rules of our society. We are not fanatics killing people who are not of our faith/culture. We at least can live in harmony. More fools us - so it would seem.Vivienne Herbert Sunday 11 September, 2011 - 7:47 PM
Is false liberty and is demagogy to replace BC and AD
had be use for a good reason which evidential the fact of Jesus Sacrifice and start of is dominion against evil.
The new introduced terminology make not sense and is ridiculous which can be not defend by the futurist!!Are these new Einstein Gay??? They want to exclude God!!Luigi Rosolin Saturday 10 September, 2011 - 5:36 PM
Hello?? Common Era ... What's that?
Retain the original historical time marker. Just common sense!Jan Friday 9 September, 2011 - 7:23 AM