- Crackdown on bad tenants
- Hazel Hawke, a true First Lady
- Does news go too far?
- Auto industry isn't terminal
- Frustration over breakdown
- Kevin Sheedy Still Has It
- Health boss search tops $100k
- AHA gets tough on violence
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mal Kent on Can Millsy sing? You judge Go Millsy..on ya for giving it a go. I loved it. Nice to hear some happiness on the airwaves. more
- Stacey on Can Millsy sing? You judge Yeah! Rock n Roll! Crank it up to 10 Millsy! What a fabulous, raw...very raw, talent you are. Reminds me of a young Billy ... more
- Debra on Can Millsy sing? You judge I've always said that it doesn't matter if you can't carry a note in a bucket as long as you sing from the heart you will be ... more
- Justin on Soldier murdered in London I nearly choked on what I was eating yesterday when I heard Jane's comments yesterday saying that the killing had nothing to ... more
- Darryl on Can Millsy sing? You judge No. No he can't! more
- bert on Can Millsy sing? You judge I understand that the Geneva convention bans water-boarding and Millsy's singing from being used as a means to extract ... more
- Kojonup people on Farmers to fight wind farm Stop this wind farm. No body wants it. It's just a swindle more
- Dean on Farmers to fight wind farm All wind farms corporate or community are on in it for the money. more
- Phil on Soldier murdered in London I find it offensive that 6PR chose to play the recording of the terrorist during the news on the radio! You have ... more
- troy on Graham Mabury's top award Grahem congratulations on your award my good man you deserve it.regards Troy more
- Dellas on Being sad is OK You really know what?I am sick to death of Lifeline, Beyond Blue, Headspace and all those helplines which are funded only to ... more
- bazza on Hey Prime Minister, take a stand! Fitssimons is full of crap. 98% are for getting rid of it where is that poll? most likley in his head.he needs to loosen ... more
- Clare on Farmers to fight wind farm Wonder where was the report from the "other side"? more
- Lynne Foreman on We'll sign NDIS on our terms I am a disabled adult I am so excited that DisabilityCare Australia (NDIS) is on its way it means I now can choice to move ... more
- Matt on Would you vote for this guy? Clive will have my backing, he is a breath of fresh air, not beholden to financial powers that milk the public every which ... more
- Dhanveer Gill on Steve Mills turns taxi driver I was reading comments here by other people. Most of them are owner drivers or winners of govt plates. In reality, the big ... more
- Alec Strachan on Graham Mabury's top award A worthy recipient indeed.. Well done Graham, your blood is worth bottling.. Al more
- Mick on Your suburb, your voice Colin Barnett, cut every thing to the bone for the average and needy. But large increases for your cronies and the wealthy. ... more
- Dellas on Government staff pay rises Never thought Dixie Marshall would/could be bought to become nothing more than a cash cow.I thought a lot of her as a woman ... more
- wayne bishop on Butt out yeah right increase the prices more to pay the govt. debt so the govt. can waste and blow away more money and the govt. ... more
New schoolyard vomiting craze
A new craze amongst school children called 'The Rainbow Milk Challenge' has been revealed by 6PR's 'Eyes and Ears of Perth'. Steve Mills heard from several concerned parents about the fad which involves drinking coloured milk and then vomiting it up.
It may have started on "Jackass" Deano (below) but these silly kids are using Facebook to show off their stupid craze. Maybe you should read the comments properly before commenting.Chick of Perth Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 8:01 AM
This all started back with the ridiculous TV show Jackass. Nothing to do with 'Facebook'.Deano Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 11:49 AM
Don't they realize what they're doing to their guts?
This kind of thing has serious complications.
Ask anyone with a long-term eating disorder.
Wake up one day with a bag attached to your stomach. Then you'll know.
Truly gut-wrenching...ha, ha, ha. Not.Dellas Sunday 25 March, 2012 - 9:14 PM
by makin a big deal out of it ya make them do it more ... idiots
harmless funra tka Thursday 22 March, 2012 - 9:24 AM
How ridiculous is this? Another reason children shouldn't have a facebook page.Michelle Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 12:50 PM