- "Are you well hung?"
- Am I cautious or obsessive?
- Children victims in adult conflict
- Asbestos creates school chaos
- Video: Thanks Coxy!
- Lyon to swing the axe
- The future of Dean Cox
- Synergy board members walk
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Can all you salivating "journalists" and "news people" please stop this opportunist "news fest", shut up and stop banging on ... more
- Faye Rowe on Premier: 28 Australian lives lost Dear PaulMy husband and I are in Nice at present when we heard about the plane being shot down. We just couldn't believe it ... more
- Wayde on Buswell claim lacking facts What would have happened if Troy was a well know criminal figure - The Police would have called in TRG and stormed his house ... more
- Lee on Thorpe's admission ignites debate The first statement people make in regards to Ian Thorpeâ??s sexuality is â??who caresâ?? If nobody cares why are millions ... more
- Ben on 'Fan First' Stadium Fan first for AFL, for rectangular sports no. No retractable seats, just stupid bump seats which really serve no purpose ... more
- Danny on 'Fan First' Stadium You mentioned at length the number of various toilets, but nothing about disabled Facilites. Very inportant to us!!! more
- Laurie on Buswell claim lacking facts The whole of the Buswell affair, plus the lies and deceit of the Liberal/NP Government, has ensured their defeat at the next ... more
- david hanks on WA the grumpy state i think it should be BARNEY RUBBLE.Only Barney has more brains than that idiot in charge of our state.RF9 more
- Dellas on Sheep shearing Terror Fair Dinkum, I always thought that shearing was a skill, a craft, a art, a profession and that shearer's were the epitome of ... more
- tessata on Thorpe's admission ignites debate Ian Thorpe is a wonderful athlete and has a kind and loving personality I'm sure.But lets be honest its the Media that have ... more
- Karen on Mum's disgust at S**t van Why don't these numbskulls think of a slogan for impotency, they obviously know about it first hand. more
- Jean Jockey on Mum's disgust at S**t van WE saw a Wicked Camper at Broome, it had "If an animal bled for 3 days once a month you would shoot it!" painted on the ... more
- Chris on Naughty corner is naughty What a load of C**PIt is as plain as the nose on your face that children have become more and more obnoxious, rebellious and ... more
- Michelle on Sheep shearing Terror Are you kidding me!!!! No more meat ,no more wool....I hate seeing this, in our own country makes me even sicker. more
- Kevin Briant on Sheep shearing Terror Sure some action by some shearers in your forage was very wrong,but be looking at the film several times I am of the opinion ... more
- Shane on Harsher Penalties for Drivers Wednesday night, I was awoken by the familiar sound of hooning followed by the sound of a crash. Then another familiarity a ... more
- Joylene Dodman on Naughty corner is naughty In a school removing a child temporarily is necessary to allow the child to calm down. Naughty corners went out in the 80s. ... more
- tessata on Court stalls turn-back policy would the media and some sections of the govt. prefer to go back to seeing the boats coming in every day. The churches say ... more
- Diana Ryan on WA's cheap rent Nobody hold their breath! Rent in WA will struggle forever to get close to affordable now - let alone "cheap"! more
- Dellas on Court stalls turn-back policy What "turn back" policy?Just be honest.How can you turn back a boatload of people seeking potential asylum when they're been ... more
Minister shamed in to action
After an emotional appeal on 6PR, Janina Thorne's 4 year ordeal at the hands of the Department of Housing has finally ended. Paul Murray spoke to the Housing Minister, Troy Buswell, who complimented the department on the handling of the single mother's case.
In regards to hospital waiting list, it will never get better.
We have people pouring into this state every week, many who do not have private health cover. Just turn up at the public hospitals and see all the patients waiting to see the Drs. We need at least 2 new hospitals immediately to fit in all the patients. This is not going to happen, look how long it is taking for the Fiona Stanley one to be built.frances Kemp Friday 8 June, 2012 - 8:41 AM
WHEN WILL THIS FAILED MINSTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FAILED SYSTEM IS HIS EGO SO GREAT THAT HE WILL ALLOW WESTERN AUSTRALIANS TO BE RIPPED OFF BY TRANSFIELD THANK GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND PAUL AROUNDTONY Thursday 12 April, 2012 - 4:48 PM
This just proves what I said in the other article "I'm living in a hell hole", there are plenty of empty Homeswest houses sitting there available. When tenants vacate these houses they sometimes do need maintenance done on them, some are badly damaged and some just need minor work. Surely new tenants can be placed in the houses needing minor work and the work can be done around them. I am sure these people that are desperate for a house wouldn't mind doing this either. I am happy for Janina and her family getting a new place and good on 6pr for airing her story. Maybe more people should come forward and make their cases public as something drastic needs to be done to sort this Department out.Chick of perth Thursday 12 April, 2012 - 1:54 PM
Why has Troy still got a gov job.What a joke!Craig Thursday 12 April, 2012 - 11:57 AM