- Nat's back for Telethon
- Aussies to join Ebola fight
- Sanderson opens up after sacking
- Are we past Love Thy Neighbour?
- Wishing Windies well
- 3000 Perth people left council-less
- Hayley Dodd's Garden
- Angry: SAf talkback reacts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Forbes on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulGee Whiz I'm going to miss you informative show. more
- Dellas on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 What great social change has Colin Barnett ever made?Did he stop conscription? Did he bring in support for single ... more
- Flash on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr Barnetts comments are of no relevance. If Mr Barnett had just 5% of Mr Whitlam's abilities the state of WA would be 500% ... more
- colin on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr barnetts comments ,shows all w.a. what sort of person he is ,history will show Mr Whitlamas the game changer in our ... more
- Carol on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing I am disgusted at the fact that they are worried and now bitching to the gov for more special privileges. They do not ... more
- Kevin on Paul Murray Retires Good luck Paul. By far 6PR's most politically astute presenter, you will be a loss. I hope the MD can find a top class ... more
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
- Pepita on Paul Murray Retires A massive loss to journalism in WA, Paul will leave big shoes to fill. Would be nice to see a woman take drive though to ... more
- Graham on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulWhy are you waiting till end of 2014 ?What are the labor Party going to do without you marketing them ? more
- Dellas on Abbey's Project That "Abbey" gave consent to the Family Law Court to have contact with her father speaks tellingly about the nature of child ... more
- Dellas on PM's adviser backs burqa ban I hate to point out the obvious typo, Paul, but isn't Peta's surname spelt Cretin? more
- Walter on Crying poor after the boom How is it Premier Barnett uses the argument that the increased volume output of iron ore will compensate for fall in its ... more
- Luke Reymond on Bali weddings in tatters Sadly Paul and Catherine Williams of Bali D'Luxe weddings conned my little sister out of $25,000 and on the day the ... more
- troy on Paul Murray Retires not happy Paul, u r a person for the people ,. god bless more
- Mr Cranky on Paul Murray Retires Paul,I haven't always agreed with you,informative and precise comes to mind with your presentation.Time to enjoy life,all ... more
- Brian Whitby on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear the news that you are retiring Paul. We have had or difference of opinion on a few occasions but you I listen ... more
- Allan Bowes on Paul Murray Retires I'd like to wish Paul all the best for the future.Thoroughly enjoyed your shows in the morning and afternoon.You will be ... more
Mental health inspires former MP
The state of WA's mental health services has inspired former Labor minister to re-enter politics on a platform better mental health. Paul Murray spoke to Kieth Wilson, who was a former State Health Minister, about what he sees as the problems with the state's mental health services.
For heaven's sake, Mr Wilson, don't you know that you just chuck a pill at it, see your GP and get over it?
Live a healthy life, talk to someone programmed to say this, that, the other and totally forget your, and their own existential angst?
Didn't you know that psychiarists are side-ways scientologists and vice versa?
One would have us believe it's a science and the other a religion.
So it goes.Dellas Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 11:33 PM