- Fighting phone use in cars
- F-35's to cost $12b
- They're off and waiting!
- MKR pair has slow boil appeal
- ANZAC sunset services
- Seriously? Our flag's made overseas?
- Bulk bill co payment likely
- It's ok for Boys to cry
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? Ironically the day that this subject was brought up, my wife and I just received an Australian flag and flag pole to put up ... more
- Rhonda on Bulk bill co payment likely Australians already pay 17.5% of all health costs. Overall our health costs as a percentage of our economy are sitting at a ... more
- Dellas on Bulk bill co payment likely Why can't we just give the $6.00 directly to the GP and forget the Bulk Billing? Let's face it, for the 2 or 3 minutes it ... more
- Wayde on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? The Department Of Defence needs to realise that it is not their money they are sending overseas, it's my money and everyones ... more
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
Lashed for his honest answers
The Premier says Police Minister Liza Harvey was right to chastise the Police Commissioner for giving answers at a parliamentary inquiry. Mr Barnett told Paul Murray that the commissioner's testimony to inquiry were out of order and should have been made to the Police Minister.
I really do not get this. Who is Liza (with a Zed, I guess) Harvey but a new "token tame woman" who is, maybe, an administrator with some degree, in some capacity, who is a bespoken mouthpiece to her male liberal betters, and who has little idea, let alone regard for the police?Dellas Monday 29 October, 2012 - 4:46 PM
$5.9 million cut from the education budget... no professional development for staff... how do they expect to build staff quality in making our system the strongest in Australia let alone the world? Mr Barnett, another vote lost.S Wilson Friday 26 October, 2012 - 11:46 AM
It won't happen Carlos as we all remeber the Carpenter, Lawrence, Burke and Gallop governments.
Have a look at the recent ACT elections, Labor is cursed.Harold Johnson Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 8:08 AM
Hey Mick, typical of Liberal stooges who don't understand the story and want to usurp the process. Karl was called before a Parliamentary Committee and asked questions that he had to answer. His answers were then published in news stories which new minister Liza Harvey criticised Karl for. Then the man you would hope was across protocols, Colin Barnett, chimed in saying that his new and improved Police Minister was doing the right thing in attacking the states top cop for being honest.
Grow up Mick and look at the issues with both eyes not just your one Liberal eye.Terry Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 6:32 AM
Typical of the labor scum here no understanding of correct protocols. The Commissioner should keep right out of politics no matter his view.mick Monday 22 October, 2012 - 10:56 AM
I would suggest that come the next election Emperor Barnett will be receiving much more than a clip round the ears from WA voters.
Funny how they find the money again, but only after the Police Commissioner has gone public. I would trust his judgement on the effects of budget cuts before I would trust any politician.
If he would not have gone public the money would not have been found. Arrogant so and so's.Carlos Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:29 PM