- Abandoned because he's disabled
- Detention centre health concerns
- Twiggy's bold idea
- WA Toursim invests in China
- Is this Perth's biggest lemon?
- I'll take it day by day
- Police monitor WA radicals
- Wealthy push welfare shake-up
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Shane on Abandoned because he's disabled I hope when she returns to Australia her other child is removed from her. That is her son and she just left him, she does ... more
- Jacky on Abandoned because he's disabled Hi,I find these people DISCUSTING & not deserving of any children. They should be made to pay for that poor little boys ... more
- Chris on WA Toursim invests in China Regarding China Southern - I'm an Aussie flying in / out of China monthly. Most flights are with CS ( and Malaysian ... more
- Marney on Councils rate rise fury Hey nice one Peter about your comment on the rates prizes at Stirling City Council.... you say you would have preferred the ... more
- eve fisher on That's one tough koala Loved the story about the Koala Bear, I could not stop laughing, not apologising, because we NEED more FUNNY STORIES and we ... more
- Ronda on Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead Go Lisa. A past student of mine. more
- talie on Sue's Tour Highlights To Gary - the long canal and fountains are Peterhof outside of St Petersburg. Summer holiday palace. Even on a grey day it ... more
- Andrew Luobikis on WA director hits it big He may live in Palmyra but, he is originally from Girrawheen. more
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
Lashed for his honest answers
The Premier says Police Minister Liza Harvey was right to chastise the Police Commissioner for giving answers at a parliamentary inquiry. Mr Barnett told Paul Murray that the commissioner's testimony to inquiry were out of order and should have been made to the Police Minister.
I really do not get this. Who is Liza (with a Zed, I guess) Harvey but a new "token tame woman" who is, maybe, an administrator with some degree, in some capacity, who is a bespoken mouthpiece to her male liberal betters, and who has little idea, let alone regard for the police?Dellas Monday 29 October, 2012 - 4:46 PM
$5.9 million cut from the education budget... no professional development for staff... how do they expect to build staff quality in making our system the strongest in Australia let alone the world? Mr Barnett, another vote lost.S Wilson Friday 26 October, 2012 - 11:46 AM
It won't happen Carlos as we all remeber the Carpenter, Lawrence, Burke and Gallop governments.
Have a look at the recent ACT elections, Labor is cursed.Harold Johnson Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 8:08 AM
Hey Mick, typical of Liberal stooges who don't understand the story and want to usurp the process. Karl was called before a Parliamentary Committee and asked questions that he had to answer. His answers were then published in news stories which new minister Liza Harvey criticised Karl for. Then the man you would hope was across protocols, Colin Barnett, chimed in saying that his new and improved Police Minister was doing the right thing in attacking the states top cop for being honest.
Grow up Mick and look at the issues with both eyes not just your one Liberal eye.Terry Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 6:32 AM
Typical of the labor scum here no understanding of correct protocols. The Commissioner should keep right out of politics no matter his view.mick Monday 22 October, 2012 - 10:56 AM
I would suggest that come the next election Emperor Barnett will be receiving much more than a clip round the ears from WA voters.
Funny how they find the money again, but only after the Police Commissioner has gone public. I would trust his judgement on the effects of budget cuts before I would trust any politician.
If he would not have gone public the money would not have been found. Arrogant so and so's.Carlos Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:29 PM