- Catch-and-kill "unnaceptable"
- Johnson's bouncer warning
- Holden out by 2017
- Groves murderer paroled
- New threat to live trade
- "Shark policy is a media stunt"
- Kite racers hit Perth
- Police arrest Bad Santa
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on "Shark policy is a media stunt" Of course this is a publicity stunt...Barnett and Buswell have little else to hang their hats on, so what better way to get ... more
- wayne on Trouble streaming 6PR? this was working very good before the changes ,I cannot get anything now even on chrome 6PR 3AW 4BC more
- Tamara on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Lets tag and monitor all predators from sharks to offenders of family violence. Make all predators wear tags to keep our ... more
- cagediving on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull lets do great white cage diving and shark feeding for tourism in the metro area. this tourism is very popular in south ... more
- Rob Wylde on Protesters urge 'no cull' policy There are over 300 comments on my FB page about the shark cull. Not one agrees.Is this government not listening again more
- Andrew on Granny mummies on the rise No surprise ....when you have a state government that has turned the thumbscrews on the populus and made the cost of living ... more
- Andrew on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull What a funny species we are....hundreds get killed on our roads every year and we don't bat a bloody eye lid because its ... more
- Chris on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Yea lets chum the waters 1km from swimming beaches with drum lines and hope the fishos get them before they get a swimmer, ... more
- Steve on Mental health woes exposed Hi PaulIt's puzzling how the council of official visitors have failed to acknowledge the mistreatment of residents living ... more
- Lucy Blundell on Gonski. WA funding disappears Sorry but does your opposition education spokesperson actually have a brain? Last time I looked WA hadn't signed up to ... more
- Andrew on Flight attendants fear insecticide Maybe thats what is behind all our politicians broken promises, all the frequent flying has affected their brain cells. more
- Andrew on Prepare for the worst Q .....what plans has Colin Barnett or which ever minister is responsible put in place? My guess would be none as most plans ... more
- Tricia on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am in love with Kent - please don't let him go !!!!!! more
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
- Dellas on The Life of Nelson Mandela Who deserves be Australia's representative at this face of freedom, Nelson Mandela's, funeral?No-one.We're too busy turning ... more
- Andrew on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Honestly 6PR what are you thinking? more
- Maureen on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 If Kent goes so do I. The Breakfast Show will not be the same. I'm sorry Millsy I love your show but not if Basil is going ... more
- Matt on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I won't be tuning into breakfast anymore when Basil joins. It's been great listening to Millsy and Kent, but I will be ... more
- What's going on on Bathtub protest halts logging This industry is unsustainable both financially and ecologically. Logging runs at a loss for the state. We the tax payers ... more
Lashed for his honest answers
The Premier says Police Minister Liza Harvey was right to chastise the Police Commissioner for giving answers at a parliamentary inquiry. Mr Barnett told Paul Murray that the commissioner's testimony to inquiry were out of order and should have been made to the Police Minister.
I really do not get this. Who is Liza (with a Zed, I guess) Harvey but a new "token tame woman" who is, maybe, an administrator with some degree, in some capacity, who is a bespoken mouthpiece to her male liberal betters, and who has little idea, let alone regard for the police?Dellas Monday 29 October, 2012 - 4:46 PM
$5.9 million cut from the education budget... no professional development for staff... how do they expect to build staff quality in making our system the strongest in Australia let alone the world? Mr Barnett, another vote lost.S Wilson Friday 26 October, 2012 - 11:46 AM
It won't happen Carlos as we all remeber the Carpenter, Lawrence, Burke and Gallop governments.
Have a look at the recent ACT elections, Labor is cursed.Harold Johnson Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 8:08 AM
Hey Mick, typical of Liberal stooges who don't understand the story and want to usurp the process. Karl was called before a Parliamentary Committee and asked questions that he had to answer. His answers were then published in news stories which new minister Liza Harvey criticised Karl for. Then the man you would hope was across protocols, Colin Barnett, chimed in saying that his new and improved Police Minister was doing the right thing in attacking the states top cop for being honest.
Grow up Mick and look at the issues with both eyes not just your one Liberal eye.Terry Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 6:32 AM
Typical of the labor scum here no understanding of correct protocols. The Commissioner should keep right out of politics no matter his view.mick Monday 22 October, 2012 - 10:56 AM
I would suggest that come the next election Emperor Barnett will be receiving much more than a clip round the ears from WA voters.
Funny how they find the money again, but only after the Police Commissioner has gone public. I would trust his judgement on the effects of budget cuts before I would trust any politician.
If he would not have gone public the money would not have been found. Arrogant so and so's.Carlos Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:29 PM