- Abbey's Project
- Shark attacks surfer
- I'm not funding terrorism
- Arrogance will end Hird's career
- Sun sets on Bluey's coaching
- Over 55's chasing adventure
- Video:Daylight Dog theft
- PM's adviser backs burqa ban
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ono notagain on PM's adviser backs burqa ban Who elected Peta Credlin? She even appeared at the U.N. in our name. Why is this woman given so much authority? She is NOT ... more
- Male RN on Show exhibit in poor taste? If people think its funny, its only because you are either so ignorant or innocent of what mental health really is.Alot of ... more
- Denise on "She has no idea" The media are trying to the same thing they did on Pauline Hanson. Run her out. You watch. Media is controlled by ... more
- Diana on Debt drop not enough State has billion dollar interest debt annually? Troy Buswell stated that years ago, not long after taking office? What's ... more
- Vlad on From the other side Good God, Is EVERYTHING becoming corrupt these days? Where will it end?Shamed that this bloke who sounds like an Aussie, and ... more
- Dellas on "She has no idea" Tell me, "tessata", was Hitler a Christian? Was Churchill?Where exactly is Dresden?Or Israel?And what was that ... more
- Leonard Pickel on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Poke them with sticks"? That is the problem when you vilify something that is not even open to the public yet. You have no ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? What precious creatures are little Joe and Danielle.Unless they have been at the pointy end (so to say) of the "Mental ... more
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE CATHOLICS DALLAS SO WHY BRING THEM INTO IT.THE POPE AND NUNS DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE THEIR FACES ... more
- Danny O'Dea on Priddis the pride of WA YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! more
- Jurg Thommen on Road revenue being misused I got flashed in street without any speed limit signs doing 60 in a (supposed) 50 zone. Turned from a marked 60 road into ... more
- Joe Calleja on Show exhibit in poor taste? This is an example of how mental health remains stigmatized in the community. The Royal Show organizers are the people who ... more
- Danielle McCarney on Show exhibit in poor taste? It sounds like the exact kind of awful demonising of mental illness that mental health workers and allies have been trying ... more
- MERRIL ROBERTSON on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Get over it.!!!!!!! They were dressed as the Williams sisters and they are BLACK!!!!!!! If they didn't colour themselves, ... more
- Tracey on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Too many politically correct people.Who cares really?? When guys get dressed up as women should they be offended? ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? How about telling the doctors, nurses, "Mental Health" experts, hospitals and associated "stake holders" to stop ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Tisk, tisk", I say.Since when did the so-called psychologically healthy ever STOP poking sticks (literally and ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Priddis the pride of WA Lissy & I say well deserved win for Priddis last night. I picked that he would win it. more
- tessata on "She has no idea" AS gary says Chistians DONT accept the violence in the OLD testament, but the thing is muslims DO accept the OLD ways of ... more
- tessata on "She has no idea" dr aly is yet another interlectual expert that doesnt live in the real world. Another muslim coverup. Yes Muslims are a ... more
Journalist attacks AVN
Freelance journalist Peter Bowditch has attacked the Australian Vaccination Network, accusing president Meryl Dorey of harassing parents who've lost babies and asking them which vaccination 'caused' their death. Both spoke to Howard Sattler.
In your interview, Ms Dorey clearly stated " I never told anyone not to vaccination (sic).....". Compare that with the T-Shirt on sale at her shop with the slogan "Love them, protect them, NEVER inject them."
How do you rate her veracity now? See the website http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.htmlKen McLeod Friday 27 July, 2012 - 3:30 PM
Howard, if Ms Dorey's organisation ISN'T anti-vaccination, why do they sell these shirts? http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.html
I realise Ms Dorey claims that the AVN isn't anti-vaccine but her actions clearly belie her words and indicate that she's a generally disingenuous person.Ashley Friday 27 July, 2012 - 1:54 PM
I'm wondering how much research Howard Sattler did for this interview, if any at all. It only takes 10 minutes of reviewing the AVN facebook pages and their website blogs to find continual references to ALL vaccines being deadly or unsafe, medical doctors the world over being involved in a huge conspiracy and/or deliberately inflicting harm on children, and vaccines allegedly not preventing any diseases at all. If Howard Sattler thinks that is "pro vaccination choice", he seriously needs reading comprehension tuition.Mike Friday 27 July, 2012 - 12:09 PM
Dear oh dear!!!
Howard has either not done his research or support Meryl Dorey.
Howard have you read the HCCC report on the AVN?
Have you asked the medical Community about how dangerous this woman is?
Howard please do your research!Annette Bannon Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:14 AM
What a puppet Mr Sattler is, it is obvious to anybody listening that you have not done any research into the subject of vaccination and just like being a shock jock!Alden Clarke Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:02 AM