- Kevin Sheedy Still Has It
- Health boss search tops $100k
- AHA gets tough on violence
- Joe Hildebrand
- Can Millsy sing? You judge
- Caustic soda confused for salt
- Ford to shut shop by 2016
- Soldier murdered in London
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on Soldier murdered in London I find it offensive that 6PR chose to play the recording of the terrorist during the news on the radio! You have ... more
- troy on Graham Mabury's top award Grahem congratulations on your award my good man you deserve it.regards Troy more
- Dellas on Being sad is OK You really know what?I am sick to death of Lifeline, Beyond Blue, Headspace and all those helplines which are funded only to ... more
- bazza on Hey Prime Minister, take a stand! Fitssimons is full of crap. 98% are for getting rid of it where is that poll? most likley in his head.he needs to loosen ... more
- Clare on Farmers to fight wind farm Wonder where was the report from the "other side"? more
- Lynne Foreman on We'll sign NDIS on our terms I am a disabled adult I am so excited that DisabilityCare Australia (NDIS) is on its way it means I now can choice to move ... more
- Matt on Would you vote for this guy? Clive will have my backing, he is a breath of fresh air, not beholden to financial powers that milk the public every which ... more
- Alec Strachan on Graham Mabury's top award A worthy recipient indeed.. Well done Graham, your blood is worth bottling.. Al more
- Mick on Your suburb, your voice Colin Barnett, cut every thing to the bone for the average and needy. But large increases for your cronies and the wealthy. ... more
- Dellas on Government staff pay rises Never thought Dixie Marshall would/could be bought to become nothing more than a cash cow.I thought a lot of her as a woman ... more
- wayne bishop on Butt out yeah right increase the prices more to pay the govt. debt so the govt. can waste and blow away more money and the govt. ... more
- Kevin Boyle on Would you vote for this guy? Go Clive, you got my vote, its about time that someone stands and says it for what it is !!!!we work to hard to be treated ... more
- Mei-Lee Morris on Asbestos awareness walk Hey Guys!! Well done!! Keep up the good work!!! Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!!! more
- Johnny on Foreign aid delay If bob carr stopped wasting millions on traveling around the world they might be able to pay the foreign aid !! Do they ... more
- Dellas on We'll sign NDIS on our terms Western Australia. The richest, yet most draconian State in the country.Colin Barnett, Helen Morton and Troy, ... more
- sherley dionne on Engelbert Humperdinck engelbert,you are (TU EST D,UN AUTRE MONDE)GENTLEMEN,CHARISME EXTRAORDINAIRE,GREAT TALENT,BEAUTÃ? DIVINE ,LOVE YOUR ... more
- Kylie Welsh on We'll sign NDIS on our terms NDIS - I am a mother of an 8 yr old boy who was born with Spastic Quadraplegia Cerebral Palsy. He is non verbal, fed through ... more
- steve thornton on We'll sign NDIS on our terms In Victoria the state government signed up and then raised my disabled sons rent by 27% the next day. more
- Dellas on Horse racing has a problem When one looks at it in a cold logical light, horses really have no place in the modern world, do they?Except for greedy, ... more
- Johnny on Power price rise 'dishonest' Just one question where is all the money from the mining boom ??? more
Journalist attacks AVN
Freelance journalist Peter Bowditch has attacked the Australian Vaccination Network, accusing president Meryl Dorey of harassing parents who've lost babies and asking them which vaccination 'caused' their death. Both spoke to Howard Sattler.
In your interview, Ms Dorey clearly stated " I never told anyone not to vaccination (sic).....". Compare that with the T-Shirt on sale at her shop with the slogan "Love them, protect them, NEVER inject them."
How do you rate her veracity now? See the website http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.htmlKen McLeod Friday 27 July, 2012 - 3:30 PM
Howard, if Ms Dorey's organisation ISN'T anti-vaccination, why do they sell these shirts? http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.html
I realise Ms Dorey claims that the AVN isn't anti-vaccine but her actions clearly belie her words and indicate that she's a generally disingenuous person.Ashley Friday 27 July, 2012 - 1:54 PM
I'm wondering how much research Howard Sattler did for this interview, if any at all. It only takes 10 minutes of reviewing the AVN facebook pages and their website blogs to find continual references to ALL vaccines being deadly or unsafe, medical doctors the world over being involved in a huge conspiracy and/or deliberately inflicting harm on children, and vaccines allegedly not preventing any diseases at all. If Howard Sattler thinks that is "pro vaccination choice", he seriously needs reading comprehension tuition.Mike Friday 27 July, 2012 - 12:09 PM
Dear oh dear!!!
Howard has either not done his research or support Meryl Dorey.
Howard have you read the HCCC report on the AVN?
Have you asked the medical Community about how dangerous this woman is?
Howard please do your research!Annette Bannon Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:14 AM
What a puppet Mr Sattler is, it is obvious to anybody listening that you have not done any research into the subject of vaccination and just like being a shock jock!Alden Clarke Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:02 AM