- Yarran and Malthouse make up
- ANZAC DAY 2014
- More mystery in MH370 search
- Get your hand off it!
- Buddy bags 4 in car crash.
- Fighting phone use in cars
- F-35's to cost $12b
- They're off and waiting!
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Get your hand off it! Does this double entendre apply to girls and women too?As for "hands-free" devices: isn't yakking into the ether while ... more
- Natasha on Buddy bags 4 in car crash. Bull Tish artist of the century right there. Just an accident, these things happen? Yes they most certainly do Buddy but ... more
- Adrian on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? I am beyond belief that this debate even exists. The Department of Defence probably decided to buy these flags overseas ... more
- Andrew on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? Ironically the day that this subject was brought up, my wife and I just received an Australian flag and flag pole to put up ... more
- Rhonda on Bulk bill co payment likely Australians already pay 17.5% of all health costs. Overall our health costs as a percentage of our economy are sitting at a ... more
- Dellas on Bulk bill co payment likely Why can't we just give the $6.00 directly to the GP and forget the Bulk Billing? Let's face it, for the 2 or 3 minutes it ... more
- Wayde on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? The Department Of Defence needs to realise that it is not their money they are sending overseas, it's my money and everyones ... more
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
Journalist attacks AVN
Freelance journalist Peter Bowditch has attacked the Australian Vaccination Network, accusing president Meryl Dorey of harassing parents who've lost babies and asking them which vaccination 'caused' their death. Both spoke to Howard Sattler.
In your interview, Ms Dorey clearly stated " I never told anyone not to vaccination (sic).....". Compare that with the T-Shirt on sale at her shop with the slogan "Love them, protect them, NEVER inject them."
How do you rate her veracity now? See the website http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.htmlKen McLeod Friday 27 July, 2012 - 3:30 PM
Howard, if Ms Dorey's organisation ISN'T anti-vaccination, why do they sell these shirts? http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.html
I realise Ms Dorey claims that the AVN isn't anti-vaccine but her actions clearly belie her words and indicate that she's a generally disingenuous person.Ashley Friday 27 July, 2012 - 1:54 PM
I'm wondering how much research Howard Sattler did for this interview, if any at all. It only takes 10 minutes of reviewing the AVN facebook pages and their website blogs to find continual references to ALL vaccines being deadly or unsafe, medical doctors the world over being involved in a huge conspiracy and/or deliberately inflicting harm on children, and vaccines allegedly not preventing any diseases at all. If Howard Sattler thinks that is "pro vaccination choice", he seriously needs reading comprehension tuition.Mike Friday 27 July, 2012 - 12:09 PM
Dear oh dear!!!
Howard has either not done his research or support Meryl Dorey.
Howard have you read the HCCC report on the AVN?
Have you asked the medical Community about how dangerous this woman is?
Howard please do your research!Annette Bannon Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:14 AM
What a puppet Mr Sattler is, it is obvious to anybody listening that you have not done any research into the subject of vaccination and just like being a shock jock!Alden Clarke Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:02 AM