- MC's offensive rant at school quiz night
- Will price rise end your habit?
- Chisel's back!
- Darren's dazzling designs
- City to Surf Road Closures
- Fighting for Kira
- Scared to leave her home
- 6PR's Future of Footy Forum
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
- Jess on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I think it is disgraceful they have been able to do this in a work location. If they want skimpys or strippers they should ... more
Journalist attacks AVN
Freelance journalist Peter Bowditch has attacked the Australian Vaccination Network, accusing president Meryl Dorey of harassing parents who've lost babies and asking them which vaccination 'caused' their death. Both spoke to Howard Sattler.
In your interview, Ms Dorey clearly stated " I never told anyone not to vaccination (sic).....". Compare that with the T-Shirt on sale at her shop with the slogan "Love them, protect them, NEVER inject them."
How do you rate her veracity now? See the website http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.htmlKen McLeod Friday 27 July, 2012 - 3:30 PM
Howard, if Ms Dorey's organisation ISN'T anti-vaccination, why do they sell these shirts? http://shop.avn.org.au/products/Love-them-%28text-only%29-T%252dShirt.html
I realise Ms Dorey claims that the AVN isn't anti-vaccine but her actions clearly belie her words and indicate that she's a generally disingenuous person.Ashley Friday 27 July, 2012 - 1:54 PM
I'm wondering how much research Howard Sattler did for this interview, if any at all. It only takes 10 minutes of reviewing the AVN facebook pages and their website blogs to find continual references to ALL vaccines being deadly or unsafe, medical doctors the world over being involved in a huge conspiracy and/or deliberately inflicting harm on children, and vaccines allegedly not preventing any diseases at all. If Howard Sattler thinks that is "pro vaccination choice", he seriously needs reading comprehension tuition.Mike Friday 27 July, 2012 - 12:09 PM
Dear oh dear!!!
Howard has either not done his research or support Meryl Dorey.
Howard have you read the HCCC report on the AVN?
Have you asked the medical Community about how dangerous this woman is?
Howard please do your research!Annette Bannon Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:14 AM
What a puppet Mr Sattler is, it is obvious to anybody listening that you have not done any research into the subject of vaccination and just like being a shock jock!Alden Clarke Friday 27 July, 2012 - 10:02 AM