- McGowan backs medical marijuana
- 'Criminal hypocrisy'
- MC's offensive rant at school quiz night
- Will price rise end your habit?
- Chisel's back!
- Darren's dazzling designs
- City to Surf Road Closures
- Fighting for Kira
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
Is anyone listening to the PM?
Last night's people's forum in Perth with Prime Minister Julia Gillard was meant to be a free flowing exchange of ideas but seems to have become a hard sell of the new carbon tax. Paul Murray spoke to the Prime Minister about the message she is pushing and questioned its effectiveness.
Oh goody, can't wait for us having to export billions of dollars to Carbon Traders for absolutely nothing in return. Carbon Tax, it should be called a Madness Tax! Tony Abbott's policy is to spend $10 billion and no more, here in Australia to improve OUR lives not some faceless vested interests or UN fat cats.Susan Wednesday 18 July, 2012 - 11:28 AM
Thank you, Mr. Murray, brilliant interview.
Should be more of it from our journalists.jessie Wednesday 18 July, 2012 - 10:15 AM
If bill shorten wasn't related to the govener general she would be gone by now how much longer do we have to put up with her lies if I told lies like that I would be prosecuted .John Tuesday 17 July, 2012 - 8:25 PM
I am flabbergasted by the responses to Paul Murray's questions by our Prime Minister. So, when the Carbon Price goes up to $25.40 in 2014-15, the compensation payments go up. However, when the ETS comes in and the price goes down to $15.00 what is the amount of compensation or bribes to us the taxpayers? What a disgrace, what a sham.Ann Tuesday 17 July, 2012 - 7:23 PM
She knows the science behind this is looney tuney quackery, modelled using select inputs to get a desired result. Yet she needs the Greens to govern, so she will go along with it. Which means, now having set the wheels in motion, she also needs to keep the vested interests who will make billions from the new carbon industry onside, for the future good of the party.its all about money Tuesday 17 July, 2012 - 7:15 PM
"There will be no Carbon Tax under the government I lead!" - Julia Gillard
Pfffft yeah right calling it a carbon pricing scheme doesn't make it any different. An egg is still an egg even if you call it a feather. She really doesn't like being pushed to answer a question and really likes to try and confuse everyone into believing that this TAX will reduce pollution and that this TAX is needed! Pathetic!! I can't wait to vote this joke of a government out. I feel so embarrassed to be an Australian at this point in time with this stupid government in power.Tristan Tuesday 17 July, 2012 - 3:58 PM