- Catch-and-kill "unnaceptable"
- Johnson's bouncer warning
- Holden out by 2017
- Groves murderer paroled
- New threat to live trade
- "Shark policy is a media stunt"
- Kite racers hit Perth
- Police arrest Bad Santa
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on "Shark policy is a media stunt" Of course this is a publicity stunt...Barnett and Buswell have little else to hang their hats on, so what better way to get ... more
- wayne on Trouble streaming 6PR? this was working very good before the changes ,I cannot get anything now even on chrome 6PR 3AW 4BC more
- Tamara on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Lets tag and monitor all predators from sharks to offenders of family violence. Make all predators wear tags to keep our ... more
- cagediving on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull lets do great white cage diving and shark feeding for tourism in the metro area. this tourism is very popular in south ... more
- Rob Wylde on Protesters urge 'no cull' policy There are over 300 comments on my FB page about the shark cull. Not one agrees.Is this government not listening again more
- Andrew on Granny mummies on the rise No surprise ....when you have a state government that has turned the thumbscrews on the populus and made the cost of living ... more
- Andrew on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull What a funny species we are....hundreds get killed on our roads every year and we don't bat a bloody eye lid because its ... more
- Chris on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Yea lets chum the waters 1km from swimming beaches with drum lines and hope the fishos get them before they get a swimmer, ... more
- Steve on Mental health woes exposed Hi PaulIt's puzzling how the council of official visitors have failed to acknowledge the mistreatment of residents living ... more
- Lucy Blundell on Gonski. WA funding disappears Sorry but does your opposition education spokesperson actually have a brain? Last time I looked WA hadn't signed up to ... more
- Andrew on Flight attendants fear insecticide Maybe thats what is behind all our politicians broken promises, all the frequent flying has affected their brain cells. more
- Andrew on Prepare for the worst Q .....what plans has Colin Barnett or which ever minister is responsible put in place? My guess would be none as most plans ... more
- Tricia on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am in love with Kent - please don't let him go !!!!!! more
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
- Dellas on The Life of Nelson Mandela Who deserves be Australia's representative at this face of freedom, Nelson Mandela's, funeral?No-one.We're too busy turning ... more
- Andrew on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Honestly 6PR what are you thinking? more
- Maureen on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 If Kent goes so do I. The Breakfast Show will not be the same. I'm sorry Millsy I love your show but not if Basil is going ... more
- Matt on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I won't be tuning into breakfast anymore when Basil joins. It's been great listening to Millsy and Kent, but I will be ... more
- What's going on on Bathtub protest halts logging This industry is unsustainable both financially and ecologically. Logging runs at a loss for the state. We the tax payers ... more
I feel sorry for my attackers
6PR news reader Lance White says he's not angry the group of African youths who attacked him on the weekend leaving him with with injuries that required hospital attention. Lance spoke to Paul Murray about the assault.
Nothing to say sorry for Lance. We need to get tough on these and other young thugs mate....not feel sorry for them. They get way too much comfort talk. I wish they were around in my day as they would not have gotten away with this stuff...they wouldn't have dare tried! Not in Nolla anyway. How times have changed for the worse! Get well soon.steve Tuesday 21 August, 2012 - 3:50 PM
never go to patersons again.
my son wearing a cats scarf was spat on while visiting the toilet at half time.we were abused on the way out and physically threatened by cowards roamimg in packs. its not a cauldron of passion.its a cauldron full of lowlifes!!chris Monday 13 August, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Lance, how can you feel sorry for him, and "want to say sorry to him"?? They are thugs, and need to be put away! And stop avoiding the fact that it IS a race issue!Here in my head Monday 13 August, 2012 - 4:01 PM
Sorry to hear what happened to you at the Train Station Mr Lance White, get well soon.
SathiSathi Monday 13 August, 2012 - 12:52 PM