- PHOTOS: Shark buzzes surfer
- AFL's ANZAC commitment slammed
- VW campaign tackles inattention
- When loyalty will cost you $82k
- Data retention plan 2.0
- Groomed to hate Australia
- AFL Fixtures for 2015
- Hunt being hunted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia Noticed Saturdays West and Sunday Times had no letters about the Muslim rampages in Canada and New York or the nasty ginger ... more
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia with christmas coming on lets not pretend our school teachers are not grooming our children -- carols bad, hurt Muslims -- ... more
- Jennifer on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear you are retiring Paul. You would have to be the best political presenter in the country. No one comes close to ... more
- Dellas on Groomed to hate Australia They sound like a mob of blokes and their "young boys" singing "la vida loca"before a footie match. more
- Alec Strachan on Groomed to hate Australia Why have the faces been blocked out ?. Surely we need to see the faces of these trainee terrorists so we can kick their butt ... more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad Were do people go when they get old and no amount of creams, botox, fillers, physical enhancers, "regimens" and medication ... more
- Perthguy on Social media slams sexist ad These are professional models that are being paid. It is a career choice and those that complain either are jealous or ... more
- Lisa on Paul Murray Retires Missed Howard after he left and will miss your informative and balanced reports. Only issue I felt was very biased was your ... more
- Jester4212 on Social media slams sexist ad Men are treated as sex objects just as much as women. It's just the female industry for it is much much larger. The ... more
- Wayne on Paul Murray Retires Our loss...but enjoy the next step. I envy you,I kno you have already seen much but we all know there is plenty more to see. ... more
- Mark on Sanderson opens up after sacking I thought he was dumped prematurely by a board who seemed to be concerned that they should look like there doing ... more
- Andrew on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing @ Carol... typical pigheaded attitude. I say this as a white Australian - born here - that they have as much right as any ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Anne, it wouldn't bother me one bit. You are living in a dream if you think people are not judged by the way they look ... more
- Anne on Social media slams sexist ad steve I dont think you want to be defined by the size of your package or lack thereof. more
- steve on A waste of open space What a great idea. Replace green, leafy, oxygen giving, animal habitats with buildings. We need more of this sort of ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Wow, what a crime! Meanwhile 100's flock to the Firemans Calendar event. I didn't hear a single guy complain. more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad This whole "sexist" thing is ridiculous.Women objectify themselves, compare themselves with each other, judge each other on ... more
- Elaine on Paul Murray Retires Good luck with the rest of your life and enjoy your retirement you well deserve it. I, like the previous comments do hope ... more
- Garry Tomlinson on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing Maybe Colin is hiding with all the so called Moderate Muslims and are arranging some protests about ISIS giving Islam a bad ... more
- Ruther on A waste of open space I live in East Wanneroo where there is a majority of land owners waiting for rezoning from rural to urban but is held to ... more
How can you not love this?
A record number of British immigrants have decided enough is enough and are leaving Australia to head back to mother England. Tony McManus spoke to Peter Fitzsimons from Channel 7's Sunday program about his story on "Ping-Pong Poms."
Maybe a holiday would be a good idea first rather than selling up, packing up and coming over to live. Many come with an idea of what Australia is like and get a shock. Come over and research first. Take a drive through the suburbs you might be interested in living in, swim in the ocean, check out the schools. Go to the supermarket, buy some of the food and cook it rather than eating in restaurants and get a feel for the real side of things.This must be an expensive exercise, coming here, going back and then coming over again. Maybe some have more money than sense. Stop whinging about Australia and as the saying goes "If you don't love it, leave!".Chick of Perth Tuesday 17 July, 2012 - 7:23 AM
I did blog something about this approximately a week or two ago (in reference to something/one else,obviously in some position of "poower"...oooh, now I'm cowed-not.)
It wasn't posted of course, because I guess it was considered racist toward the British.
The point I obviously failed to make,is that most 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th generation and indigenous Australians no longer consider themselves to be colonials or "no people" who "cow-tow" to those who've been the cause of such historical and on-going catastrophe through their greed and arrogrance.
The British are basically "snatch and grabbers": cashing in their gains at the expense of others then running back to their old "bolt-holes."
Perhaps they thought we were Asian,Arab,Afghan,African free?
Well, we're not. And neither should we.Dellas Monday 16 July, 2012 - 7:20 PM
We don't really care why they're leaving, do we?James W Monday 16 July, 2012 - 1:47 PM