- Mabury calls it a night
- Sylvia behind the 8 ball
- Commissioner on Buswell
- Let's talk about sex
- Buswell resigns from Cabinet
- I'm holding on to hope
- Albo admits Labor's mistakes
- Is this Buswell's last straw?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- chris on Is this Buswell's last straw? Before everybody calls high and mighty remember that Alanah Mctiernan was caught drink drinker and speeding whilst being ... more
- wayne on Is this Buswell's last straw? A lot of excuses to right a wrong and get sympathy, another pollie get away with drink driving more
- David Cotton on Is this Buswell's last straw? Looking above at comments by Monnie, might be minor damage but what if he had run over a child and killed them.Along with ... more
- Lorraine Collier on Is this Buswell's last straw? it is about time Buswell was gone and I think the same for Barnett. He has broken promises he made and has taken money from ... more
- Diana on Is this Buswell's last straw? Is it really necessary to hound Buswell, as will happen? He's broken, isn't that enough? more
- Monnie on Is this Buswell's last straw? Minor damage - modern bumpers are flimsy things held on by clips and fall off at the slightest bump. Give the guy a break more
- Paul Bowers on Is this Buswell's last straw? Both the Premier and Troy Buswell should stand down to maintain confidence in our government,there is an obvious cover-up. ... more
- Dellas on We're an overpriced backwater Yep, that's exactly what we are."Up-ourselves regardless".The tyranny of distance seems to have attracted many peoples from ... more
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Sarah Elliott on HPV vaccination debate Dellas, there is no way that previous vaccines would have caused any of your daughters conditions. Many anitvaxxers love to ... more
- Bron on HPV vaccination debate It saddens me to read the post about the mother who is now frightened for her daughter. This is Judy Wilymans agenda, to ... more
- Dellas on HPV vaccination debate This story has scared me.Not for myself but for my daughter who has recently been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ... more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
- Dellas on How to be a classy drinker Suffice to say, I am stirred but not surprised, or shaken, by this advertisement.I can't believe (yes, I do, actually) the ... more
- adam on Beggars bagging $400 a day Who would Humiliate themselves sitting there on the street for 8 hours begging. The $400 a day line sounds manufactured, its ... more
- Damien on Beggars bagging $400 a day Despicable that Scaffidi and her ilk are refusing to acknowledge the larger issues behind the growing number of unemployed ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day Cont...Is this really about professional beggars? In the ABC news article "Perth business executives pose as homeless ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day It's a good thing that these "scum" (sarcasm), can't partake in sharing in quenching their thirst on the refreshing upmarket ... more
- boondog on $7m bill hard to swallow You state $7.24 million could pay for either 100 nurses or school staff, the $26 million used for the update and fit out of ... more
- paul on Racist assault caught on video listening to them sounds like they no him by stating he was blind girl in white laughing themselves dressed like skanks its ... more
How can you not love this?
A record number of British immigrants have decided enough is enough and are leaving Australia to head back to mother England. Tony McManus spoke to Peter Fitzsimons from Channel 7's Sunday program about his story on "Ping-Pong Poms."
Maybe a holiday would be a good idea first rather than selling up, packing up and coming over to live. Many come with an idea of what Australia is like and get a shock. Come over and research first. Take a drive through the suburbs you might be interested in living in, swim in the ocean, check out the schools. Go to the supermarket, buy some of the food and cook it rather than eating in restaurants and get a feel for the real side of things.This must be an expensive exercise, coming here, going back and then coming over again. Maybe some have more money than sense. Stop whinging about Australia and as the saying goes "If you don't love it, leave!".Chick of Perth Tuesday 17 July, 2012 - 7:23 AM
I did blog something about this approximately a week or two ago (in reference to something/one else,obviously in some position of "poower"...oooh, now I'm cowed-not.)
It wasn't posted of course, because I guess it was considered racist toward the British.
The point I obviously failed to make,is that most 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th generation and indigenous Australians no longer consider themselves to be colonials or "no people" who "cow-tow" to those who've been the cause of such historical and on-going catastrophe through their greed and arrogrance.
The British are basically "snatch and grabbers": cashing in their gains at the expense of others then running back to their old "bolt-holes."
Perhaps they thought we were Asian,Arab,Afghan,African free?
Well, we're not. And neither should we.Dellas Monday 16 July, 2012 - 7:20 PM
We don't really care why they're leaving, do we?James W Monday 16 July, 2012 - 1:47 PM