- Crackdown on bad tenants
- Hazel Hawke, a true First Lady
- Does news go too far?
- Auto industry isn't terminal
- Frustration over breakdown
- Kevin Sheedy Still Has It
- Health boss search tops $100k
- AHA gets tough on violence
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mal Kent on Can Millsy sing? You judge Go Millsy..on ya for giving it a go. I loved it. Nice to hear some happiness on the airwaves. more
- Stacey on Can Millsy sing? You judge Yeah! Rock n Roll! Crank it up to 10 Millsy! What a fabulous, raw...very raw, talent you are. Reminds me of a young Billy ... more
- Debra on Can Millsy sing? You judge I've always said that it doesn't matter if you can't carry a note in a bucket as long as you sing from the heart you will be ... more
- Justin on Soldier murdered in London I nearly choked on what I was eating yesterday when I heard Jane's comments yesterday saying that the killing had nothing to ... more
- Darryl on Can Millsy sing? You judge No. No he can't! more
- bert on Can Millsy sing? You judge I understand that the Geneva convention bans water-boarding and Millsy's singing from being used as a means to extract ... more
- Kojonup people on Farmers to fight wind farm Stop this wind farm. No body wants it. It's just a swindle more
- Dean on Farmers to fight wind farm All wind farms corporate or community are on in it for the money. more
- Phil on Soldier murdered in London I find it offensive that 6PR chose to play the recording of the terrorist during the news on the radio! You have ... more
- troy on Graham Mabury's top award Grahem congratulations on your award my good man you deserve it.regards Troy more
- Dellas on Being sad is OK You really know what?I am sick to death of Lifeline, Beyond Blue, Headspace and all those helplines which are funded only to ... more
- bazza on Hey Prime Minister, take a stand! Fitssimons is full of crap. 98% are for getting rid of it where is that poll? most likley in his head.he needs to loosen ... more
- Clare on Farmers to fight wind farm Wonder where was the report from the "other side"? more
- Lynne Foreman on We'll sign NDIS on our terms I am a disabled adult I am so excited that DisabilityCare Australia (NDIS) is on its way it means I now can choice to move ... more
- Matt on Would you vote for this guy? Clive will have my backing, he is a breath of fresh air, not beholden to financial powers that milk the public every which ... more
- Dhanveer Gill on Steve Mills turns taxi driver I was reading comments here by other people. Most of them are owner drivers or winners of govt plates. In reality, the big ... more
- Alec Strachan on Graham Mabury's top award A worthy recipient indeed.. Well done Graham, your blood is worth bottling.. Al more
- Mick on Your suburb, your voice Colin Barnett, cut every thing to the bone for the average and needy. But large increases for your cronies and the wealthy. ... more
- Dellas on Government staff pay rises Never thought Dixie Marshall would/could be bought to become nothing more than a cash cow.I thought a lot of her as a woman ... more
- wayne bishop on Butt out yeah right increase the prices more to pay the govt. debt so the govt. can waste and blow away more money and the govt. ... more
Hitting children is never OK
Child welfare groups say it is never acceptable to slap another persons child for disciplinary reasons. Paul Murray spoke to Joe Tucci, CEO of the Australian Childhood Foundation, about Cottesloe artist Derek Roach pleading guilty to the assault of a young boy being a nuisance at his property.
Surely, if, as Carole says, boatloads of rapists, murders and terrorists have arrived in this country disguised as refugees, we'd have suffered catastrophic consequence at this late stage in the game.
Perhaps our cities would resemble those in Syria and people in other countries would sit,at a safe distance compassionately bemoaning the sorry state of affairs in this country.
I can't imagine fleeing my homeland due to political or religious upheaval and persecution to then visit the same hell on the country in which I'm seeking refuge.
It doesn't equate.Dellas Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 8:59 PM
I am sick to death of the bleeding hearts. charity begins at home, let's look after our homeless first. we are letting people into this country who have enough money to pay for their boat trip so they are not poor. they throw away their papers so we dont know who they are.we could be letting in rapists murders terrorists who really knows what type of person is arriving here. we do get an idea when they set fires and riot, then we reward them with phone calls food and board and anything else they want.Not to mention medical care all free.I'm sick of it and the worse thing is we cant do anything to change the situation.When will politicians listen to us the people who pay their wages.carole Monday 27 August, 2012 - 12:40 PM