- How do you stop Sandi?
- Power's Liverpool weapon fires
- Pratt concedes defeat
- Nahan's budget warning
- 'Homophobic Bullock a set back'
- O'Farrell resigns over gift
- One text ended three young lives
- Two dead in mine collapse
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
- Maxine Kent on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This has made me so sick. Their are just no words for this terrible crime. I cant even think of it as I cry just like so ... more
- Stacey on Carparks full by 5.40am I agree - if the buses ran more regularly, more people would catch this option to the train station. Hourly is not good ... more
- Kat on Carparks full by 5.40am I would like to see the buses that connect to the train stations run on a more regular basis. During the week days my bus ... more
- Jodi on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog I am sorry to hear of what happened to your dog. I too have a 15 year old dog called Sheba. I can only imagine how you feel. ... more
- Anne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Certainly the judicial system is a problem.However the root causes are clearly the unravelling of social morality, and in ... more
- Cheryl on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My heart breaks for Sally and her family and my sympathies go out to them on the loss of their beautiful Sheber. A ... more
- Nick on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This makes me absolutely furious....what a guttles, spineless germ you must be. You haven't amounted to anything in your ... more
- Diana on Carparks full by 5.40am Unfortunately no-one else can use these carparks, as commuters take them all. Another problem that needs to be sorted out. more
- Diana on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Much love to Sheber and her family. You were with her at the end, and she knew. Thank God for that. more
- betty riley on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog a bootcamp will help these people to get away from the drugs they are on. more
Hitting children is never OK
Child welfare groups say it is never acceptable to slap another persons child for disciplinary reasons. Paul Murray spoke to Joe Tucci, CEO of the Australian Childhood Foundation, about Cottesloe artist Derek Roach pleading guilty to the assault of a young boy being a nuisance at his property.
Surely, if, as Carole says, boatloads of rapists, murders and terrorists have arrived in this country disguised as refugees, we'd have suffered catastrophic consequence at this late stage in the game.
Perhaps our cities would resemble those in Syria and people in other countries would sit,at a safe distance compassionately bemoaning the sorry state of affairs in this country.
I can't imagine fleeing my homeland due to political or religious upheaval and persecution to then visit the same hell on the country in which I'm seeking refuge.
It doesn't equate.Dellas Wednesday 29 August, 2012 - 8:59 PM
I am sick to death of the bleeding hearts. charity begins at home, let's look after our homeless first. we are letting people into this country who have enough money to pay for their boat trip so they are not poor. they throw away their papers so we dont know who they are.we could be letting in rapists murders terrorists who really knows what type of person is arriving here. we do get an idea when they set fires and riot, then we reward them with phone calls food and board and anything else they want.Not to mention medical care all free.I'm sick of it and the worse thing is we cant do anything to change the situation.When will politicians listen to us the people who pay their wages.carole Monday 27 August, 2012 - 12:40 PM