- "Are you well hung?"
- Am I cautious or obsessive?
- Children victims in adult conflict
- Asbestos creates school chaos
- Video: Thanks Coxy!
- Lyon to swing the axe
- The future of Dean Cox
- Synergy board members walk
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tracey on "Are you well hung?" Jackie Lambie - I thought it was funny and I'm over 50 and female!! more
- Diana on Synergy board members walk Synergy Board members are very savvy people; their resignations are a HUGE vote of No Confidence in Mike Nahan. Replace him ... more
- Dellas on "I found bags belonging to Australians" Can all you salivating "journalists" and "news people" please stop this opportunist "news fest", shut up and stop banging on ... more
- Faye Rowe on Premier: 28 Australian lives lost Dear PaulMy husband and I are in Nice at present when we heard about the plane being shot down. We just couldn't believe it ... more
- Wayde on Buswell claim lacking facts What would have happened if Troy was a well know criminal figure - The Police would have called in TRG and stormed his house ... more
- Lee on Thorpe's admission ignites debate The first statement people make in regards to Ian Thorpeâ??s sexuality is â??who caresâ?? If nobody cares why are millions ... more
- Ben on 'Fan First' Stadium Fan first for AFL, for rectangular sports no. No retractable seats, just stupid bump seats which really serve no purpose ... more
- Danny on 'Fan First' Stadium You mentioned at length the number of various toilets, but nothing about disabled Facilites. Very inportant to us!!! more
- Laurie on Buswell claim lacking facts The whole of the Buswell affair, plus the lies and deceit of the Liberal/NP Government, has ensured their defeat at the next ... more
- david hanks on WA the grumpy state i think it should be BARNEY RUBBLE.Only Barney has more brains than that idiot in charge of our state.RF9 more
- Dellas on Sheep shearing Terror Fair Dinkum, I always thought that shearing was a skill, a craft, a art, a profession and that shearer's were the epitome of ... more
- tessata on Thorpe's admission ignites debate Ian Thorpe is a wonderful athlete and has a kind and loving personality I'm sure.But lets be honest its the Media that have ... more
- Karen on Mum's disgust at S**t van Why don't these numbskulls think of a slogan for impotency, they obviously know about it first hand. more
- Jean Jockey on Mum's disgust at S**t van WE saw a Wicked Camper at Broome, it had "If an animal bled for 3 days once a month you would shoot it!" painted on the ... more
- Chris on Naughty corner is naughty What a load of C**PIt is as plain as the nose on your face that children have become more and more obnoxious, rebellious and ... more
- Michelle on Sheep shearing Terror Are you kidding me!!!! No more meat ,no more wool....I hate seeing this, in our own country makes me even sicker. more
- Kevin Briant on Sheep shearing Terror Sure some action by some shearers in your forage was very wrong,but be looking at the film several times I am of the opinion ... more
- Shane on Harsher Penalties for Drivers Wednesday night, I was awoken by the familiar sound of hooning followed by the sound of a crash. Then another familiarity a ... more
- Joylene Dodman on Naughty corner is naughty In a school removing a child temporarily is necessary to allow the child to calm down. Naughty corners went out in the 80s. ... more
- tessata on Court stalls turn-back policy would the media and some sections of the govt. prefer to go back to seeing the boats coming in every day. The churches say ... more
Hey Homeswest! I still live here.
Georgina Phillips has lived in her Homeswest unit in Innaloo for 17 years without incident. So imagine her surprise when she came home from work on Friday to find it boarded up without notice. Paul Murray spoke to Georgina about her problem.
Why arent I surprised to hear this about the Dept. of Housing/Homeswest? Empty houses all over Perth with a huge waiting list of people wanting houses. Poor Georgina! I hope she gets to stay in her house and gets some answers. A relative of mine lives next to a Homeswest house and has had her house valued as she is thinking of selling. Due to the state of the Homeswest house next door and the huge number of rowdy people living in it (between 10-20 people in a 4x2 ) her house is worth considerable less because of this. When are this department going to get their act together?Chick of Perth Monday 9 July, 2012 - 1:13 PM