- Unrestrained kids
- Abandoned because he's disabled
- Detention centre health concerns
- Twiggy's bold idea
- WA Toursim invests in China
- Is this Perth's biggest lemon?
- I'll take it day by day
- Police monitor WA radicals
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Shane on Abandoned because he's disabled I hope when she returns to Australia her other child is removed from her. That is her son and she just left him, she does ... more
- Jacky on Abandoned because he's disabled Hi,I find these people DISCUSTING & not deserving of any children. They should be made to pay for that poor little boys ... more
- Chris on WA Toursim invests in China Regarding China Southern - I'm an Aussie flying in / out of China monthly. Most flights are with CS ( and Malaysian ... more
- Marney on Councils rate rise fury Hey nice one Peter about your comment on the rates prizes at Stirling City Council.... you say you would have preferred the ... more
- eve fisher on That's one tough koala Loved the story about the Koala Bear, I could not stop laughing, not apologising, because we NEED more FUNNY STORIES and we ... more
- Ronda on Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead Go Lisa. A past student of mine. more
- talie on Sue's Tour Highlights To Gary - the long canal and fountains are Peterhof outside of St Petersburg. Summer holiday palace. Even on a grey day it ... more
- Andrew Luobikis on WA director hits it big He may live in Palmyra but, he is originally from Girrawheen. more
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
Green & Tarver Twitter War
Following the announcement of the Danny Green (32-5, 28 KO’s) and Shane Cameron (29-2, 22 KO’s) fight for the vacant IBO World Cruiserweight Title, the former holder of the belt Antonio Tarver initiated a Twitter exchange between he and Green.
Tarver: "great that gives me another paid vacation to Australia"
Green: "yeah cool Antonio sounds great, bring ya box of steroids too.
Tarver: "Danny I can box you one weekend and Shane the next cause you couldnt hit me,"
Green: "it'll have to b on play station mate cause that's the only fight you'll have again after getting BUSTED for steroids. C ya."
Tarver: "Danny get out now before you get seriously hurt...",
Green: "thnx for your concern. You keep tweetn, and u r a smooth talker, but u cldnt talk ya way out the drug test huh?"
The IBO Cruiserweight belt is vacant because Tarver was stripped of the title after he tested positive for the Anabolic Steroid Drostanolone following his split decision draw with Lateef Kayode on June 2 this year.
Tarver was the subject of many questions this week.
Green has no idea whether Antonio Tarver was on steroids and said it was possible Tarver "dodged a bullet" as neither man was drug tested at their fight in Sydney in July last year.
Green said had felt that Tarver's sudden and dramatic weight loss prior to that bout was unusual.
"Who knows? We had photos and he was next to the front rowers of the New South Wales State of Origin Rugby League Team, and he dwarfed them," Green said.
"The disparity in weight was plain to see, and the fact eight weeks later he made the weight and maintained strength throughout the fight, who knows? He wasn't tested”
"I lost the world title, Antonio Tarver beat me, and I had a shocking night, it’s history, but now I get the chance to get my title back." Green said
"It's bad for Tarver, bloody good for me,'' Cameron said of his opportunity to fight for the title.
"I'm fighting a three time world champion so that is not to be sneezed at" Cameron said.
"Danny Green has beaten the likes of Roy Jones Jr, so he has beaten the best, it certainly won't be a walk in the park for me, but as much as I respect the man and what he has achieved, I am very confident of taking care of Danny Green."
"It is any boxer's dream, it's always been my dream to fight for the championship of the world and I’m looking forward to it, I want to bring that title back to New Zealand."
The Green Machine is aiming to become a 4 time world champion.
Danny Green vs Shane Cameron, promoted by Green Machine Boxing, Wednesday November 21 at Hisense Arena, Melbourne.