- Baboon talk rules twitter
- Time for a Homework rethink
- Don of Dons dies at 51
- Dairies lost in price war
- Govt silent on Muja cost
- More icons could go
- Refugee happily pays it back
- Karl O'Callaghan's address
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- D Clark on Refugee happily pays it back What an inspiring and amazing man! Please can you put a link to this recording on your site so that those who missed it can ... more
- Joe on Life for Jill Meagher's killer While there should be no leniency on such perpetrators, the judges and parole offices who have let him rom our streets need ... more
- Gerry Georgatos on Who do we really trust? Trust those who volunteer, for instance volunteer retirees who build children's wheelchairs and donate them around the ... more
- cool free nude teen clips video on Furor over Justice Centre location Howdy! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you have got right here on this post.I am ... more
- Dellas on Furor over Justice Centre location That land off Lord Street is an extremely wrong place to put intellectually disabled offenders, given it's history.Or do we ... more
- claude on Demons sack Neeld Melb need to completely rid them selves of Schwab and Connolly .They guided Freo to many dark years and then did the same ... more
- Diggo on Furor over Justice Centre location How do you consult on this?Do you look at all the potential sites in the Metro area and have a huge workshop inviting ... more
- Dellas on All poll point to Rudd Latest opinion poll run by Nielsen contracted by Fairfax.Need I say more? more
- Matt of Lockridge on Furor over Justice Centre location With the Lord Street site, it's just down the road from the existing Women's Prison (Bandyup) and I don't get what the huge ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on Demons sack Neeld Would Neil Craig be minding the post for Chris Connolly to resume from his suspension?Chris as List Manager, with Cameron ... more
- ken on PM's gender attack criticised Oh dear, I think the comments above are called shooting the messenger.In fact this minority government has been very good at ... more
- david on Demons sack Neeld about time, bring on jeff kenett,get hard line management happening.gary lyon needs to stay away from the club, too much ... more
- Alan on 24/7 Cop shop Armadale priority Armadale, and most metro stations already operate 24/7. Just because the front counter isn't open doesn't mean it isn't ... more
- harry on PM's gender attack criticised I have never seen an Australian PM as divisive as Julia Gillard. She and her team should be focusing on running the country ... more
- Steve on Fine dodgers clogging prisons and what percentage are waiting to have their case heard before the court? You may find that the backlog is similar to the ... more
- Steve on Jobs to go Why then does the Premier need expensive offices to work from when he is hardly ever there and most consultation should be ... more
- Steve on Furor over Justice Centre location Why are they not sent to Rottnest and kept away from law abiding citizens? Surely there can be zoning restriction keeping ... more
- Terry gosling on $10m gift to Dockers 10 million contribution for fremantle new stadium is so excessive.What about homeless people of Perth.Eduucation cutbacks, ... more
- Terry Rogers on Jobs to go I am not a fan of Colin Barnett or the current Liberal government, they have squandered the states inheritance, however, I ... more
- Glenn on Fine dodgers clogging prisons It really is a disgrace to have parking fine dodgers in prison. How much sense does it make to spend many many multiples of ... more
Freedom of speech questioned
Protestors have gathered outside the La Mirage Reception and Convention Centre in Melbourne, where controversial Dutch Politican Geert Wilders has given a speech. Howard Sattler spoke with 3AW reporter Simon Love and Centre for Muslim States and Societies UWA Director Professor Samina Yasmeen.
Geert Wilders will be on the Drive program to speak to Howard Sattler on Wednesday 20 February at 3pm.
Oh dear, Oh dear, Colin. What a terrible time for the natives to get restless. Right before an electionRob Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
Emperor Barnett strikes again.
His opinion counts no one elses does.
BUT we did have Chopper Reid a convicted Killer & Rogerson one of the most corrupt Cops in Australia
Guess that shows your Marals EmperorLes Monday 25 February, 2013 - 5:08 PM
Colin Barnett , you are a bigot, how dare you let a murderer/arsonist / and on a wanted list speak in Perth but not Geert W. your children's children won't be thanking you in years to come when they are living in an Islamic country with no rights ..Sandy Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 2:29 PM
What a display of Total ARROGANCE by Colin Barnett.
What happened to FREE SPEECH Emperor
I at least should have the choice whether or not I want to hear this man
This isn't Iran is it ???John Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 5:50 PM
This very brave man is speaking from my heart, I belief that this man needs to be heard. This is not anti muslim or racist this is all about very dangerous ideology and we need to take a stance. Premiere Colin Barnett is a fool and gutless wonder and I hope to play a part in removing him from office along with his ilks we don't need politicians that belief they need to be my nanny as what I can or cannot belief.
I fear for all Australians of what is to come if we do not protect our freedom in this country.Udo Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 4:48 PM
Once again freedon of speech is threatened. Let this man say what he wants. Colin Barnet is so arrogant he will not allow this freedom to speak and allow people to think for themselves. He should grow a little moustache under his nose.Then we will know who he really is.Terrance Weston Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 3:40 PM