- CA in racist uproar
- Corrective Services set for cull
- Basil joins Breakfast in 2014
- Cuts impact disabled students
- No winners in murder verdict
- Demetriou denies Hird deal
- Alcohol locks for drivers
- Violence on the streets
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Hardman on Violence on the streets This has been happening on Perth Streets for years.BUTUnless the Victim or Perp is High Profile or the injuries are Fatal or ... more
- Andrew on Demetriou denies Hird deal Demetriou was an ordinary player and he continues in that vain as head of the AFL he has done more to harm the game than ... more
- Andrew on Cuts impact disabled students This is a disgrace and the culprit is Colin Barnett who has shown he sees no value in supporting education or those who work ... more
- David on Department abandoned me OMG Linda your plight is the same as mine . I too worked for DCS and as you spoke it was like I was in your shoes. I too ... more
- Andrew on Violence on the streets The sooner these gutless wonders are caught the better and lets start getting tough on these cowardly thugs. No more slap ... more
- Chris on Morrison slams Labor This mob of hypocrites damning Labor for doing what they did for the last 3 years but somehow it's not right when it's done ... more
- Dellas on Photo ban at kids sport Actually, Andrew, we are not in decline."Rock-spiders" have always existed.I am sorry that you live in a world of total ... more
- cath on Department abandoned me The Department and Risk Cover is a big Joke..Prev Head of Correctional Services walks away with a big fat payout, I'm one ... more
- Dellas on Bathtub protest halts logging A Bathtub on tree with a man in it!Please give me more of these so-called random acts of anarchy.When a tree falls in the ... more
- foo1 on Department abandoned me I was absolutely shocked to hear about the ordeal that this poor woman has suffered at the hands of a few heartless ... more
- Dellas on We've struggled in WA Why did it cost my sister an acceptable $107.00 to send a box containing all of the boxed Limited Edition Gumnut Babies ... more
- Andrew on We've struggled in WA Don't they know it's the festive season? They've only had 11 months to prepare for hiring extra staff. more
- Andrew on Department abandoned me Where's Joe Francis when you need him? You know the minister who was going to make a real change to the corrective services. ... more
- Andrew on Morrison slams Labor Instead of whining about visas Morrison should worry about REALLY stopping the boats instead of trying to hoodwink the ... more
- Clare Quinn on Bathtub protest halts logging Good on him... Can't the government start to care for our native flora and fauna. Do they have to kill off everything? more
- Bradley Miller on Bathtub protest halts logging Thank you 6PR for giving this story air time. I've been amazed at the lack of media coverage especially from the television ... more
- Andrew on Photo ban at kids sport This is a sad consequence of what we have become as a society. We are a society in decline, violence, drugs, crime, murder ... more
- Adele on Bathtub protest halts logging Thank you Dylan and others at Challar Forrest. 15 years ago my mum sat on a platform to stop logging at Swarbrick forest- ... more
- Lesley Dewar on Bathtub protest halts logging On the weekend, I drove down to see this logging activity myself - because I like to see things first hand. There is no ... more
- Selk Hastings on Bathtub protest halts logging Thanks so much 6PR for supporting our forests by covering forest issues. You have been great.Let's go plantations! Let's ... more
Fine plea falls on deaf ears
An irate driver has vented his spleen over a police decision to ignore his evidence that he was not driving when his car triggered a multanova. Lindsey Clutterbuck told Steven Mills that even when his son admitted to police he was the driver they ignored him.
Look at that camera, its hidden barely sticking up above barrier.
So you either have to drive looking at your speedo most of the time - especially with automatic and speedos have such tinydistances between each 10kph.
Or you have to drive looking at the side of the road.
QLD and EU have rules about hidden cameras - Not allowed have to be visible flouro colour.
Hidden cams are purely about revenue raising....this from the Country that invented the phrase "Fair Dinkum"
Govmt treat us like we're still criminals and they're the Rum corps.
We should either :
- Make cameras flouro and visible like the fixed ones at traffic lights
- Admit that hidden cameras are for revenue and charge fines only on hidden mobile cams and demerits on fixed cameras.
While we're on the subject speed signs are often hard to see and not obvious. EU has FLOURO border all around the start of new speed areas.
-Fred Bloggs Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 2:46 PM