- Data retention plan 2.0
- Groomed to hate Australia
- AFL Fixtures for 2015
- Hunt being hunted
- Suns to get an Eade-ucation
- Take the punt out of 'The Cup'
- Glory in 'cheeky' finals chance
- Is this 2014 or 1971?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Social media slams sexist ad Men are treated as sex objects just as much as women. It's just the female industry for it is much much larger. The ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Anne, it wouldn't bother me one bit. You are living in a dream if you think people are not judged by the way they look ... more
- Anne on Social media slams sexist ad steve I dont think you want to be defined by the size of your package or lack thereof. more
- steve on A waste of open space What a great idea. Replace green, leafy, oxygen giving, animal habitats with buildings. We need more of this sort of ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Wow, what a crime! Meanwhile 100's flock to the Firemans Calendar event. I didn't hear a single guy complain. more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad This whole "sexist" thing is ridiculous.Women objectify themselves, compare themselves with each other, judge each other on ... more
- Elaine on Paul Murray Retires Good luck with the rest of your life and enjoy your retirement you well deserve it. I, like the previous comments do hope ... more
- Ruther on A waste of open space I live in East Wanneroo where there is a majority of land owners waiting for rezoning from rural to urban but is held to ... more
- bill on Paul Murray Retires job well done your leaving will cause 6pr great pain replacing you. good luck more
- tessata on Aussies to join Ebola fight Tim Costella says we should forget about ourselves and send medical staff overseas.Yes if it is safe, but not until we have ... more
- John Forbes on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulGee Whiz I'm going to miss you informative show. more
- Dellas on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 What great social change has Colin Barnett ever made?Did he stop conscription? Did he bring in support for single ... more
- Flash on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr Barnetts comments are of no relevance. If Mr Barnett had just 5% of Mr Whitlam's abilities the state of WA would be 500% ... more
- colin on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr barnetts comments ,shows all w.a. what sort of person he is ,history will show Mr Whitlamas the game changer in our ... more
- Carol on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing I am disgusted at the fact that they are worried and now bitching to the gov for more special privileges. They do not ... more
- Kevin on Paul Murray Retires Good luck Paul. By far 6PR's most politically astute presenter, you will be a loss. I hope the MD can find a top class ... more
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
The Rise Up Australia Party will have their official party launch at the National Press Club next week, where they will call for an end to multicultural Australia. Howard Sattler spoke with Rise Up Australia Party President Daniel Nalliah and Muslim Youth WA President Shameema Kolia.
seems the National Press Club backed out of the launch this week of the Rise up Australia Party. Strange how the media run for cover when people take up their right by saying we do not want multi-culturalist. what was wrong with being a New
Australians.tessata Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 3:12 PM
that sri lankan need to get a lifeazfar Monday 11 February, 2013 - 3:34 PM
Howard I get the feeling that your family is on friendly terms with shameema, who would not even be allow to come on a radio station in most muslim countries, nor be educated properly, nor drive a car and she would probably have been married off years ago to an old man. As for Sharia law it is not working in other countries and she slipped up by saying it is and that Australia is not ready for it -- yet --. Why were all the hard questions directed at Daniel and why didnt she answer about 12 year olds being married off.
how does she feel about female mutilation? the little girl who got shot because she fought for girls to be educated? etc. etc.
As this islamist seems to appear on you programme quiet regularly how about asking her the right questions.Tessata Smith Monday 11 February, 2013 - 9:23 AM
This paster is peaking the truth its unfortunate that this commentator is pushing for the islamification of Australia, i am from the uk and know only too well that multiculturism does not work you are extremely deluded if you dont think muslims are not working towards a sharia world, look at the middle east its in tutmoil thanks to islam were christians are being persecuted, countries in the eu are now waking up and and are outlawing islam bit by bit, and she is a liar take my word for it, I think she should go to parts of malmo in sweden were the islamic community have built up no go areas.Helena back Monday 11 February, 2013 - 4:44 AM
I know Danny,and I know something of the lies brought against him by the muslims,costing him 6 years and some $600,000.He was not a child in Saudi Arabia. Because Danny has experienced the sacrificial Love of the True God who gave His only begotten Son, Danny will extend the same love to all, muslims included, that they might come to a knowledge of the Truth. There is no other God. Mohahammed who muslims worship was a paedophile,thief, and has perpetrated the biggest lie ever foisted on mankind. They need to experience the Truth,which can set them free Nothing else can do that. The Living God and Father of The Resurrected Christ gave His only begotten Son to do that for all who will believe in Him.Keith R. Kelley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
Danny Naliah is absolutely correct. There is a sharia court in Lakemba we have seen it on TV.
If you ask muslims why they left their own homeland, they will tell you because of persecution. By whom?
as it was stated on the 4 corners program end of 2010,Secret Iraq part 2, It's one sect of Islam fighting another sect of islam for control over the people and the country.
The problem is Islam. Take Iraq, the program said - the Sunnies, fighting the shi ites, fighting the kurds.
Afghanistan, The Taliban, fighting the pashtoons fighting the Harari's.
Islam is the problem as Europe has found to their horror.
You can google the program to check what I have said.
thank you,Margaret shepley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 2:58 PM