- Catch-and-kill "unnaceptable"
- Johnson's bouncer warning
- Holden out by 2017
- Groves murderer paroled
- New threat to live trade
- "Shark policy is a media stunt"
- Kite racers hit Perth
- Police arrest Bad Santa
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on "Shark policy is a media stunt" Of course this is a publicity stunt...Barnett and Buswell have little else to hang their hats on, so what better way to get ... more
- wayne on Trouble streaming 6PR? this was working very good before the changes ,I cannot get anything now even on chrome 6PR 3AW 4BC more
- Tamara on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Lets tag and monitor all predators from sharks to offenders of family violence. Make all predators wear tags to keep our ... more
- cagediving on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull lets do great white cage diving and shark feeding for tourism in the metro area. this tourism is very popular in south ... more
- Rob Wylde on Protesters urge 'no cull' policy There are over 300 comments on my FB page about the shark cull. Not one agrees.Is this government not listening again more
- Andrew on Granny mummies on the rise No surprise ....when you have a state government that has turned the thumbscrews on the populus and made the cost of living ... more
- Andrew on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull What a funny species we are....hundreds get killed on our roads every year and we don't bat a bloody eye lid because its ... more
- Chris on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Yea lets chum the waters 1km from swimming beaches with drum lines and hope the fishos get them before they get a swimmer, ... more
- Steve on Mental health woes exposed Hi PaulIt's puzzling how the council of official visitors have failed to acknowledge the mistreatment of residents living ... more
- Lucy Blundell on Gonski. WA funding disappears Sorry but does your opposition education spokesperson actually have a brain? Last time I looked WA hadn't signed up to ... more
- Andrew on Flight attendants fear insecticide Maybe thats what is behind all our politicians broken promises, all the frequent flying has affected their brain cells. more
- Andrew on Prepare for the worst Q .....what plans has Colin Barnett or which ever minister is responsible put in place? My guess would be none as most plans ... more
- Tricia on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am in love with Kent - please don't let him go !!!!!! more
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
- Dellas on The Life of Nelson Mandela Who deserves be Australia's representative at this face of freedom, Nelson Mandela's, funeral?No-one.We're too busy turning ... more
- Andrew on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Honestly 6PR what are you thinking? more
- Maureen on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 If Kent goes so do I. The Breakfast Show will not be the same. I'm sorry Millsy I love your show but not if Basil is going ... more
- Matt on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I won't be tuning into breakfast anymore when Basil joins. It's been great listening to Millsy and Kent, but I will be ... more
- What's going on on Bathtub protest halts logging This industry is unsustainable both financially and ecologically. Logging runs at a loss for the state. We the tax payers ... more
The Rise Up Australia Party will have their official party launch at the National Press Club next week, where they will call for an end to multicultural Australia. Howard Sattler spoke with Rise Up Australia Party President Daniel Nalliah and Muslim Youth WA President Shameema Kolia.
seems the National Press Club backed out of the launch this week of the Rise up Australia Party. Strange how the media run for cover when people take up their right by saying we do not want multi-culturalist. what was wrong with being a New
Australians.tessata Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 3:12 PM
that sri lankan need to get a lifeazfar Monday 11 February, 2013 - 3:34 PM
Howard I get the feeling that your family is on friendly terms with shameema, who would not even be allow to come on a radio station in most muslim countries, nor be educated properly, nor drive a car and she would probably have been married off years ago to an old man. As for Sharia law it is not working in other countries and she slipped up by saying it is and that Australia is not ready for it -- yet --. Why were all the hard questions directed at Daniel and why didnt she answer about 12 year olds being married off.
how does she feel about female mutilation? the little girl who got shot because she fought for girls to be educated? etc. etc.
As this islamist seems to appear on you programme quiet regularly how about asking her the right questions.Tessata Smith Monday 11 February, 2013 - 9:23 AM
This paster is peaking the truth its unfortunate that this commentator is pushing for the islamification of Australia, i am from the uk and know only too well that multiculturism does not work you are extremely deluded if you dont think muslims are not working towards a sharia world, look at the middle east its in tutmoil thanks to islam were christians are being persecuted, countries in the eu are now waking up and and are outlawing islam bit by bit, and she is a liar take my word for it, I think she should go to parts of malmo in sweden were the islamic community have built up no go areas.Helena back Monday 11 February, 2013 - 4:44 AM
I know Danny,and I know something of the lies brought against him by the muslims,costing him 6 years and some $600,000.He was not a child in Saudi Arabia. Because Danny has experienced the sacrificial Love of the True God who gave His only begotten Son, Danny will extend the same love to all, muslims included, that they might come to a knowledge of the Truth. There is no other God. Mohahammed who muslims worship was a paedophile,thief, and has perpetrated the biggest lie ever foisted on mankind. They need to experience the Truth,which can set them free Nothing else can do that. The Living God and Father of The Resurrected Christ gave His only begotten Son to do that for all who will believe in Him.Keith R. Kelley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
Danny Naliah is absolutely correct. There is a sharia court in Lakemba we have seen it on TV.
If you ask muslims why they left their own homeland, they will tell you because of persecution. By whom?
as it was stated on the 4 corners program end of 2010,Secret Iraq part 2, It's one sect of Islam fighting another sect of islam for control over the people and the country.
The problem is Islam. Take Iraq, the program said - the Sunnies, fighting the shi ites, fighting the kurds.
Afghanistan, The Taliban, fighting the pashtoons fighting the Harari's.
Islam is the problem as Europe has found to their horror.
You can google the program to check what I have said.
thank you,Margaret shepley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 2:58 PM