- Fighting for Kira
- Scared to leave her home
- 6PR's Future of Footy Forum
- Premier Colin Barnett
- Unprepared for eCigs phenomenon
- Cubby house kerfuffle
- Qantas hit turbulence
- Apprentices aren't lazy
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
- Jess on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I think it is disgraceful they have been able to do this in a work location. If they want skimpys or strippers they should ... more
The Rise Up Australia Party will have their official party launch at the National Press Club next week, where they will call for an end to multicultural Australia. Howard Sattler spoke with Rise Up Australia Party President Daniel Nalliah and Muslim Youth WA President Shameema Kolia.
seems the National Press Club backed out of the launch this week of the Rise up Australia Party. Strange how the media run for cover when people take up their right by saying we do not want multi-culturalist. what was wrong with being a New
Australians.tessata Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 3:12 PM
that sri lankan need to get a lifeazfar Monday 11 February, 2013 - 3:34 PM
Howard I get the feeling that your family is on friendly terms with shameema, who would not even be allow to come on a radio station in most muslim countries, nor be educated properly, nor drive a car and she would probably have been married off years ago to an old man. As for Sharia law it is not working in other countries and she slipped up by saying it is and that Australia is not ready for it -- yet --. Why were all the hard questions directed at Daniel and why didnt she answer about 12 year olds being married off.
how does she feel about female mutilation? the little girl who got shot because she fought for girls to be educated? etc. etc.
As this islamist seems to appear on you programme quiet regularly how about asking her the right questions.Tessata Smith Monday 11 February, 2013 - 9:23 AM
This paster is peaking the truth its unfortunate that this commentator is pushing for the islamification of Australia, i am from the uk and know only too well that multiculturism does not work you are extremely deluded if you dont think muslims are not working towards a sharia world, look at the middle east its in tutmoil thanks to islam were christians are being persecuted, countries in the eu are now waking up and and are outlawing islam bit by bit, and she is a liar take my word for it, I think she should go to parts of malmo in sweden were the islamic community have built up no go areas.Helena back Monday 11 February, 2013 - 4:44 AM
I know Danny,and I know something of the lies brought against him by the muslims,costing him 6 years and some $600,000.He was not a child in Saudi Arabia. Because Danny has experienced the sacrificial Love of the True God who gave His only begotten Son, Danny will extend the same love to all, muslims included, that they might come to a knowledge of the Truth. There is no other God. Mohahammed who muslims worship was a paedophile,thief, and has perpetrated the biggest lie ever foisted on mankind. They need to experience the Truth,which can set them free Nothing else can do that. The Living God and Father of The Resurrected Christ gave His only begotten Son to do that for all who will believe in Him.Keith R. Kelley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
Danny Naliah is absolutely correct. There is a sharia court in Lakemba we have seen it on TV.
If you ask muslims why they left their own homeland, they will tell you because of persecution. By whom?
as it was stated on the 4 corners program end of 2010,Secret Iraq part 2, It's one sect of Islam fighting another sect of islam for control over the people and the country.
The problem is Islam. Take Iraq, the program said - the Sunnies, fighting the shi ites, fighting the kurds.
Afghanistan, The Taliban, fighting the pashtoons fighting the Harari's.
Islam is the problem as Europe has found to their horror.
You can google the program to check what I have said.
thank you,Margaret shepley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 2:58 PM