- ASADA 1, Essendon nil
- Unionist facing bullying charges
- Not happy here? Then leave
- Terrorism raids spark protest
- Terror Australis. Our new world
- Money trail tacks terror link
- Police thwart terror plan
- Albany ANZAC ban stands
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave BAN THE BURQA LIKE SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS UNDER THAT GARMENT AND IT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE ... more
- shailesh on Terror Australis. Our new world The most dangerous aspect of any terror outfit is there "sleeper cell". They remain part of society and get activated at the ... more
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
The Rise Up Australia Party will have their official party launch at the National Press Club next week, where they will call for an end to multicultural Australia. Howard Sattler spoke with Rise Up Australia Party President Daniel Nalliah and Muslim Youth WA President Shameema Kolia.
seems the National Press Club backed out of the launch this week of the Rise up Australia Party. Strange how the media run for cover when people take up their right by saying we do not want multi-culturalist. what was wrong with being a New
Australians.tessata Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 3:12 PM
that sri lankan need to get a lifeazfar Monday 11 February, 2013 - 3:34 PM
Howard I get the feeling that your family is on friendly terms with shameema, who would not even be allow to come on a radio station in most muslim countries, nor be educated properly, nor drive a car and she would probably have been married off years ago to an old man. As for Sharia law it is not working in other countries and she slipped up by saying it is and that Australia is not ready for it -- yet --. Why were all the hard questions directed at Daniel and why didnt she answer about 12 year olds being married off.
how does she feel about female mutilation? the little girl who got shot because she fought for girls to be educated? etc. etc.
As this islamist seems to appear on you programme quiet regularly how about asking her the right questions.Tessata Smith Monday 11 February, 2013 - 9:23 AM
This paster is peaking the truth its unfortunate that this commentator is pushing for the islamification of Australia, i am from the uk and know only too well that multiculturism does not work you are extremely deluded if you dont think muslims are not working towards a sharia world, look at the middle east its in tutmoil thanks to islam were christians are being persecuted, countries in the eu are now waking up and and are outlawing islam bit by bit, and she is a liar take my word for it, I think she should go to parts of malmo in sweden were the islamic community have built up no go areas.Helena back Monday 11 February, 2013 - 4:44 AM
I know Danny,and I know something of the lies brought against him by the muslims,costing him 6 years and some $600,000.He was not a child in Saudi Arabia. Because Danny has experienced the sacrificial Love of the True God who gave His only begotten Son, Danny will extend the same love to all, muslims included, that they might come to a knowledge of the Truth. There is no other God. Mohahammed who muslims worship was a paedophile,thief, and has perpetrated the biggest lie ever foisted on mankind. They need to experience the Truth,which can set them free Nothing else can do that. The Living God and Father of The Resurrected Christ gave His only begotten Son to do that for all who will believe in Him.Keith R. Kelley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
Danny Naliah is absolutely correct. There is a sharia court in Lakemba we have seen it on TV.
If you ask muslims why they left their own homeland, they will tell you because of persecution. By whom?
as it was stated on the 4 corners program end of 2010,Secret Iraq part 2, It's one sect of Islam fighting another sect of islam for control over the people and the country.
The problem is Islam. Take Iraq, the program said - the Sunnies, fighting the shi ites, fighting the kurds.
Afghanistan, The Taliban, fighting the pashtoons fighting the Harari's.
Islam is the problem as Europe has found to their horror.
You can google the program to check what I have said.
thank you,Margaret shepley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 2:58 PM