- 25c a day to eat your veggies
- QLD Liberal attacks shark policy
- Clubs WA want liquor changes
- How Apple shifts billions
- We're an overpriced backwater
- It was my first racist experience
- "Save Medicare" website launched
- Kids hungover at school
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Sarah Elliott on HPV vaccination debate Dellas, there is no way that previous vaccines would have caused any of your daughters conditions. Many anitvaxxers love to ... more
- Bron on HPV vaccination debate It saddens me to read the post about the mother who is now frightened for her daughter. This is Judy Wilymans agenda, to ... more
- Dellas on HPV vaccination debate This story has scared me.Not for myself but for my daughter who has recently been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ... more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
- Dellas on How to be a classy drinker Suffice to say, I am stirred but not surprised, or shaken, by this advertisement.I can't believe (yes, I do, actually) the ... more
- adam on Beggars bagging $400 a day Who would Humiliate themselves sitting there on the street for 8 hours begging. The $400 a day line sounds manufactured, its ... more
- Damien on Beggars bagging $400 a day Despicable that Scaffidi and her ilk are refusing to acknowledge the larger issues behind the growing number of unemployed ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day Cont...Is this really about professional beggars? In the ABC news article "Perth business executives pose as homeless ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day It's a good thing that these "scum" (sarcasm), can't partake in sharing in quenching their thirst on the refreshing upmarket ... more
- boondog on $7m bill hard to swallow You state $7.24 million could pay for either 100 nurses or school staff, the $26 million used for the update and fit out of ... more
- paul on Racist assault caught on video listening to them sounds like they no him by stating he was blind girl in white laughing themselves dressed like skanks its ... more
- gwen ferry on Racist assault caught on video I find this odd, the fact that two well dressed young women, for no apparent reason, would start abusing an elderly ... more
- Diana on Racist assault caught on video News goes on to detail viewers concern for the kids onboard, rather than blind man. Let's keep his ordeal front and centre. more
- Gary on Racist assault caught on video The big mistake in all this was the man who threw the handbag out after their sorry ar**s. He should have taken it to the ... more
- Dellas on Beggars bagging $400 a day Oh, well, it pays to advertise.Perhaps, if it offends your precious sensibilities, just walk on by.And, Lisa Scaffidi, Colin ... more
- Craig on Beggars bagging $400 a day Lisa Scaffidi, stop hiding behind "there but for the grace of God go I". You behave like a spoilt brat, with far too much ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on $7m bill hard to swallow One would presume paying advance payments in a legal dispute, to attempt a settlement, would be like arming an enemy with ... more
- jennja on $7m bill hard to swallow This is typical of Mr Smirky, stand up and tell the people that everything is going up, people are being made redundant, ... more
- Julie on Coffee stopped Well done. I emailed Troy Buswell as he is the Minister and put a notation on my Facebook page. Shame to all that did this ... more
The Rise Up Australia Party will have their official party launch at the National Press Club next week, where they will call for an end to multicultural Australia. Howard Sattler spoke with Rise Up Australia Party President Daniel Nalliah and Muslim Youth WA President Shameema Kolia.
seems the National Press Club backed out of the launch this week of the Rise up Australia Party. Strange how the media run for cover when people take up their right by saying we do not want multi-culturalist. what was wrong with being a New
Australians.tessata Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 3:12 PM
that sri lankan need to get a lifeazfar Monday 11 February, 2013 - 3:34 PM
Howard I get the feeling that your family is on friendly terms with shameema, who would not even be allow to come on a radio station in most muslim countries, nor be educated properly, nor drive a car and she would probably have been married off years ago to an old man. As for Sharia law it is not working in other countries and she slipped up by saying it is and that Australia is not ready for it -- yet --. Why were all the hard questions directed at Daniel and why didnt she answer about 12 year olds being married off.
how does she feel about female mutilation? the little girl who got shot because she fought for girls to be educated? etc. etc.
As this islamist seems to appear on you programme quiet regularly how about asking her the right questions.Tessata Smith Monday 11 February, 2013 - 9:23 AM
This paster is peaking the truth its unfortunate that this commentator is pushing for the islamification of Australia, i am from the uk and know only too well that multiculturism does not work you are extremely deluded if you dont think muslims are not working towards a sharia world, look at the middle east its in tutmoil thanks to islam were christians are being persecuted, countries in the eu are now waking up and and are outlawing islam bit by bit, and she is a liar take my word for it, I think she should go to parts of malmo in sweden were the islamic community have built up no go areas.Helena back Monday 11 February, 2013 - 4:44 AM
I know Danny,and I know something of the lies brought against him by the muslims,costing him 6 years and some $600,000.He was not a child in Saudi Arabia. Because Danny has experienced the sacrificial Love of the True God who gave His only begotten Son, Danny will extend the same love to all, muslims included, that they might come to a knowledge of the Truth. There is no other God. Mohahammed who muslims worship was a paedophile,thief, and has perpetrated the biggest lie ever foisted on mankind. They need to experience the Truth,which can set them free Nothing else can do that. The Living God and Father of The Resurrected Christ gave His only begotten Son to do that for all who will believe in Him.Keith R. Kelley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
Danny Naliah is absolutely correct. There is a sharia court in Lakemba we have seen it on TV.
If you ask muslims why they left their own homeland, they will tell you because of persecution. By whom?
as it was stated on the 4 corners program end of 2010,Secret Iraq part 2, It's one sect of Islam fighting another sect of islam for control over the people and the country.
The problem is Islam. Take Iraq, the program said - the Sunnies, fighting the shi ites, fighting the kurds.
Afghanistan, The Taliban, fighting the pashtoons fighting the Harari's.
Islam is the problem as Europe has found to their horror.
You can google the program to check what I have said.
thank you,Margaret shepley Sunday 10 February, 2013 - 2:58 PM