- The Life of Nelson Mandela
- Banking On Our Art
- Booragoon Vitality
- DivaLicious for Christmas
- Striking a Chord in Kwinana
- Having trouble streaming 6PR?
- New app helps direct help
- Prison manager hoarding drugs
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Trish McKenzie on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I agree with all comments above,apart from Paul Murray and Millsy/Kent's programme. I don't listen to others. Millsy and ... more
- Rondele Mckennery on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am the same a Shelley. Whats going to happen to Kent. He makes our mornings so much brighter. Very sad listner. more
- Jason Sharrett on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I too will be disappointed if Kent is sent to the background. I have long thought that he and Andrea burns would make a ... more
- Jill on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Just heard Basil is joining Steve in the mornings so we guess Kent is leaving? He makes me laugh every single day with his ... more
- ray on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Kent Roberts is more entertaining than Basil,he comes over as very natural and fast witted.Basil and Millsy will be a clone ... more
- Gavin Bazukiewicz on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Yep if kents gone im gone what a shocking decision basils about as funny as a wet fart. more
- Shelley Jones on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 omg what about Kent, he is so funny. I cant believe that team will be split up they bounce off each other so well. What a ... more
- Dellas on Cuts impact disabled students I'm confused. Now the Barnett Government has signed up forGonski after the Federal Government's backflip, he does this?The ... more
- Hardman on Violence on the streets This has been happening on Perth Streets for years.BUTUnless the Victim or Perp is High Profile or the injuries are Fatal or ... more
- Andrew on Demetriou denies Hird deal Demetriou was an ordinary player and he continues in that vain as head of the AFL he has done more to harm the game than ... more
- Andrew on Cuts impact disabled students This is a disgrace and the culprit is Colin Barnett who has shown he sees no value in supporting education or those who work ... more
- David on Department abandoned me OMG Linda your plight is the same as mine . I too worked for DCS and as you spoke it was like I was in your shoes. I too ... more
- Andrew on Violence on the streets The sooner these gutless wonders are caught the better and lets start getting tough on these cowardly thugs. No more slap ... more
- Chris on Morrison slams Labor This mob of hypocrites damning Labor for doing what they did for the last 3 years but somehow it's not right when it's done ... more
- Dellas on Photo ban at kids sport Actually, Andrew, we are not in decline."Rock-spiders" have always existed.I am sorry that you live in a world of total ... more
- cath on Department abandoned me The Department and Risk Cover is a big Joke..Prev Head of Correctional Services walks away with a big fat payout, I'm one ... more
- Dellas on Bathtub protest halts logging A Bathtub on tree with a man in it!Please give me more of these so-called random acts of anarchy.When a tree falls in the ... more
- foo1 on Department abandoned me I was absolutely shocked to hear about the ordeal that this poor woman has suffered at the hands of a few heartless ... more
- Dellas on We've struggled in WA Why did it cost my sister an acceptable $107.00 to send a box containing all of the boxed Limited Edition Gumnut Babies ... more
- Andrew on We've struggled in WA Don't they know it's the festive season? They've only had 11 months to prepare for hiring extra staff. more
What Dr Chemical doesn't know about chemical compounds and their reactions hasn't been discovered yet. Dr 'C' joins Steve Mills every Wednesday at 6.30 to answer questions about the chemical concoctions in your cupboard.
You can also leave a question for Dr Chemical via our blog or by clicking this email link. email here.
can any one remember what to use for tea and coffee stained false teeth please ?
JanJan Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 3:20 PM
the formula for the lavender oil and water is one teaspoon of lavender oil to 1 litre of water. hope this helps
JanJan Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 3:15 PM
This is my favorite topic. It is my pleasure to know about chemical compounds through your blog.Custom Chemicals International Monday 27 August, 2012 - 8:15 PM
Does anybody remember the lavender oil and water combination for travellers not able to iron clothes? Would love to get it. Thanks,Lesley Radloff Monday 23 July, 2012 - 9:24 AM
Dear Dr Chemical,
I love listening to your show on 6PR. This week you were talking about washing fruit and vegetables and I want to share what I have been using for many years. The product is called OLC (Organic Lotion Concentrate) which is a safe, mild and gentle, biodegradable all-purpose cleanser, manufactured from mild surfactants. The foaming extracts are plant-based and the product has been dermatologically tested and is non alkaline. The key ingredient is the Yucca (Desert Cactus). I would appreciate meeting with you to show you this amazing product and to have you analyze it's content and effectiveness. Hope to hear from you soon.
Kay LynchKay Lynch Friday 20 July, 2012 - 11:19 PM
Hi Dr. Chemical, Love your show. If Flyspray is not toxic what about Hairspray?
Faye CollinsFaye Collins Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 8:04 AM