- Councils rate rise fury
- I just called him a 'coward'
- Port workers face lock out
- Ebola travel warnings issued
- Harvey avoids Freo return
- By popular request, RVD
- Aggressive beggars
- Nothing wrong with older mums
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- eve fisher on That's one tough koala Loved the story about the Koala Bear, I could not stop laughing, not apologising, because we NEED more FUNNY STORIES and we ... more
- Ronda on Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead Go Lisa. A past student of mine. more
- talie on Sue's Tour Highlights To Gary - the long canal and fountains are Peterhof outside of St Petersburg. Summer holiday palace. Even on a grey day it ... more
- Andrew Luobikis on WA director hits it big He may live in Palmyra but, he is originally from Girrawheen. more
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
- Laurie on Synergy board members walk Despite what NAHAN has said, the loss of 4 members of the Board does show a certain lack of confidence in his leadership. ... more
What Dr Chemical doesn't know about chemical compounds and their reactions hasn't been discovered yet. Dr 'C' joins Steve Mills every Wednesday at 6.30 to answer questions about the chemical concoctions in your cupboard.
You can also leave a question for Dr Chemical via our blog or by clicking this email link. email here.
can any one remember what to use for tea and coffee stained false teeth please ?
JanJan Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 3:20 PM
the formula for the lavender oil and water is one teaspoon of lavender oil to 1 litre of water. hope this helps
JanJan Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 3:15 PM
This is my favorite topic. It is my pleasure to know about chemical compounds through your blog.Custom Chemicals International Monday 27 August, 2012 - 8:15 PM
Does anybody remember the lavender oil and water combination for travellers not able to iron clothes? Would love to get it. Thanks,Lesley Radloff Monday 23 July, 2012 - 9:24 AM
Dear Dr Chemical,
I love listening to your show on 6PR. This week you were talking about washing fruit and vegetables and I want to share what I have been using for many years. The product is called OLC (Organic Lotion Concentrate) which is a safe, mild and gentle, biodegradable all-purpose cleanser, manufactured from mild surfactants. The foaming extracts are plant-based and the product has been dermatologically tested and is non alkaline. The key ingredient is the Yucca (Desert Cactus). I would appreciate meeting with you to show you this amazing product and to have you analyze it's content and effectiveness. Hope to hear from you soon.
Kay LynchKay Lynch Friday 20 July, 2012 - 11:19 PM
Hi Dr. Chemical, Love your show. If Flyspray is not toxic what about Hairspray?
Faye CollinsFaye Collins Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 8:04 AM